Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy now for future  (Read 4878 times)
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:33:39 PM

I'm holding Ethereum, Waves, NEO, Etbs and  XRP. But in my opinion, it will be more beneficial to hold ethereum.Because many ICO uses ETH and waves platform.So, in the sense that its future is bright.After a few years of holding the remaining coins, you must be a millionaire.
I think waves and Eth are somehow better altcoins to buy now. Bitcoin prices are also going higher and being reciprocal of it, all the altcoins are just going down. But don’t worry, it is all about the dump now. You have many chances now, to buy these altcoins. They are so cheap now that even you can buy so many at same time. ETH have been amazing in altcoins so far.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:24:21 PM

Cryptomania has caught the whole globe.  People see like Bitcoin has jumped up and think that they will see the same situation with cheaper altcoins. One of the most expensive virtual cryptocurrencies, Ethereum will grow, I am sure.
Last time its value reached $285, and it shows stability. I suppose Ripple will go on falling and maybe one day vanish.
I choose Ethereum and maybe Litecoin. It might grow up to $72.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:31:13 PM

NEO and OMG look to be primed, the only question is when some news will be released to trigger the pump. Could be a week, could be a year.
Even those coins have already pumped if you want to select coins that have a great potential you cannot select coins that are already at the top of the market cap, you need to look at coins that are out of the top 100 to find coins with great potential in which you can invest and make a lot of money with them, it is going to take a lot of time and reading through a lot of threads and white papers but when you see the profits everything will be worth it.
shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:03:23 PM

Don't worry. You are not the only one who is late. In fact, you are still early than 98% of the World's population. BTC / ETH are soaring at their peaks now, so the best way to enter the market is via an ICO.

And, identifying a good ICO is also a no-brainer. Check this quick guide I found https://www.slideshare.net/secret/xSFArRaBx7uUlo 

I think at the time of buying the Altcoins right now. Bitcoin prices are also increasing and its interactive is being effected . As a result prices of all altcoins are also decreasing . If buying Altcoins , it's more likely to profit from it. Sometimes Altcoins have so much low rate that any coins are purchased with very little money . I hope waves and eth will increase so that we can earn more money for this Altcoins

boerthwi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:13:41 PM

I would definetely invest in the following coins:

Stellar Lumens
Lisk or Stratis
Shift
Peercoin and Zcoin
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:52:42 PM

As far as I noticed, the pulsation is now near NEO. Almost all try to work with it, since many people did not manage to contact others. In NEO a good reputation and I think that its figures rise higher.
Mariasophia

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:31:36 PM

acredito muito que a cripto moeda waves tem um grande potencial de crescimento, agora ela não tem muito valor mais pro futuro ela subira muito o preço!
Navigo

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:45:39 AM

Edgless is definetely best altcoin to invest in right now. We have seen it reach as high as 42k satoshi in the past. Now, it is around 10k satoshi price range. This is nothing but a big chance for altcoin investors. Edgless developement team will come up with some serious progress in 2018, in fact it might be the year of EDG coin.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
..E R N..
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
.TOKEN SALE.
.AIRDROP.
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
.▬▬GET IN TOUCH▬▬.
.TELEGRAM   FACEBOOK   TWITTER.
..▬▬YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM▬▬..
graza

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:17:40 AM

Bitquence BQX going to be a game changer that will make it simple for newbies to use / invest in crypto.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:14:42 AM

I would like to give you a suggestion for which Altcoin have a good potential in the future as you need, i think Decent is a good choose, what? too complicated if I explain here, better you read all of them in Decent ANN, you can find out more infos there, here i just give a suggestion, and that's just in my opinion.
pusaka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 597

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:15:10 AM

Edgless is definetely best altcoin to invest in right now. We have seen it reach as high as 42k satoshi in the past. Now, it is around 10k satoshi price range. This is nothing but a big chance for altcoin investors. Edgless developement team will come up with some serious progress in 2018, in fact it might be the year of EDG coin.

Thats right, I also interesting to buy more edgles.
this is good altcoins to invest.
there are many altcoins to buy like ETH, WAVES and bitcoin cash

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lady-odyvan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:32:49 AM

As for me it can be monero coins (XMR), its price has doubled twice for the last month...

BlackasDay

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:16:43 AM

If you want a solid looking Altcoin in ICO right now, check out Binarycoin.  Super solid project, and its white paper is an interesting read.  You can get all the info and sign up here

https://wallet.binarycoin.io/#/login/sign-up/amFrZXc4Mzc5QHlhaG9vLmNvbQ==
bizzeu

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:50:44 PM

If you want a solid looking Altcoin in ICO right now, check out Binarycoin.  Super solid project, and its white paper is an interesting read.  You can get all the info and sign up here

https://wallet.binarycoin.io/#/login/sign-up/amFrZXc4Mzc5QHlhaG9vLmNvbQ==

Binary options will be deemed illegal as of beginning of next year because of the new MiFID II law. BO have been illegal in the US, Canada, Australia, Japan, China for some years now. From where we are standing that is a dead end. Beware of scammers and keep your money in your pocket.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:44:28 AM

Cryptomania has caught the whole globe.  People see like Bitcoin has jumped up and think that they will see the same situation with cheaper altcoins. One of the most expensive virtual cryptocurrencies, Ethereum will grow, I am sure.
Last time its value reached $285, and it shows stability. I suppose Ripple will go on falling and maybe one day vanish.
I choose Ethereum and maybe Litecoin. It might grow up to $72.
While crypto is becoming more and more popular we are nowhere close to the world being caught in a cryptomania, most people in the world have not invested any kind of money in bitcoin which tell to us when that happens we are going to see some ridiculous prices the ones we have only dreamed and I think it is not going to take that many years for us to reach that moment, at most I think it is going to take us a decade.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:58:27 AM

I think Im pretty late for the ETH party. And ripple too bounced about 100%, missed that too. Is there any altcoin that is yet to born or just born, has a great potential as ETH or XRP? Your ideas?
so far I have two types of coin that never get out of my monitoring, I always monitor the CAG and OXY from ico to slide into the market, in my opinion both coins have a very good potential in the future.

TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:13:55 AM

There's still no doubt that ETH is still the best altcoin out there. I mean the project is pretty solid, ICO using it as investment, the price is 'stable', I mean it you are for the long haul in altcoin then invest on it. Although its been a roller coaster right as well, at least is quite stable as compare to other coins who have been pump hard then dump as hard as it is pump then totally forgotten. However, since there are thousand of altcoin, maybe a couple or 2 would also be good to invest, you just need to figure it out which one among the thousands in existence.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:17:23 AM

Some alt coin is best for me such as Ethereum is the absolutely best coin there is no doubt i think everyone agree with me.Monaco,Bitconnect,Ripple,Omisego this are more future bright coin.I hold long term and wait for something special reward.
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:07:13 PM

Why you going to altcoin..Just buy bitcoin and hold them. but you really want to go altcoin then You can try to ethereum. Ethereum is best altcoin at this time. It's also safe investment after bitcoin. You can also try with Waves, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, OmiseGO, Zcash, Dash, Monero, Stratis, Byteball Bytes. It also good and big volume.

Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:08:53 PM

oP take  a look at Aragon coin, Modum, Walton Chain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: