Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy now for future  (Read 4880 times)
xantor

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:29:20 AM

buy the coins i'm holding so i can sell them at profit!

i'm just kidding.

but not really... of course i'm gona promote my own bags, right?

but i'm holding just neo and bitcoin anyway

and maybe some ICX too Smiley

so just buy those 3  Smiley
deepcrypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:35:40 AM

I think that omisego, stratis and waves are the most ambitious coins righ now. They have great vision for future. Their plans are awesome. Developers are active. PR is fine even. These 3 can make people rich.

I agree....these 3 coins form the spaceship that is landing on the moon and beyond..hop on still not late Smiley
arcds9

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

' T coin' is a new coin which is not launched yet..but the future of it is bright as i know. it will be launched soon in crypto market. you can think of it as an option to invest.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:30:01 AM

As i predict earlier its eth. This is the coin in second palce next to btc. The price of eth is stable now. But in future surely it will become more and more in the coinmarket. It is good for long term investment. But we have to wait with the patience. This is the time to buy eth and hold it for future.
Phillip_Olamide

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:00:56 AM

For ETH... You've not bounced of the party yet. It still has potentials. No time is a bad time to invest. BTC is the strongest of all. I won't  advice any alt coins for now. Stick to the known coins.
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:27:40 PM

I don't think it's late for ETH. It's still under $400 and it has potential to go as high as Bitcoin in the future. You better buy before it's too late though.
Alternatively you can check out NEO, OMG, WAVES, MNX, PIVX, ARK, CVC, XVG too.
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:45:54 PM

Party has just started!

Have you checked GLOBCOIN's proposal?
nevermindthebotox

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:06:41 PM

QRL, good news next week: Ledger support ready + mainnet will launch soon.
Price and daily volume is just laughable at the moment. Will moon soon.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quantum-resistant-ledger/

The "usuals", BTC, ETH, XMR are gaining little by little but it's hard to say if their potential gain is as good. Even Iota just mooned a bit.
I think these will fall back -15% before new year. But, my previous prediction was BTC 10k before 2018, i'm gonna stick with that.

cheers  Grin

johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:13:00 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dentacoin/#BTC

it's time to buy Dentacoin (DCN) very cheap price 1 sat.
hold for a few months, this is a very potential coin.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 06:17:25 PM

I think Im pretty late for the ETH party. And ripple too bounced about 100%, missed that too. Is there any altcoin that is yet to born or just born, has a great potential as ETH or XRP? Your ideas?
Op, I encourage you to invest your money in Angel Token for in the nearest future you will not regret your investment decision in Angel Token this is because it is the world's first almost risk free ICO and investment opportunities. Do visit/ click on my current signature for more details.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:57:46 PM

I don't think it's late for ETH. It's still under $400 and it has potential to go as high as Bitcoin in the future. You better buy before it's too late though.

Yes, ETH has a good chance of climbing as bitcoin. Most of the ICO actively attracts investment through the ether and makes it more popular. The same can be said about the Waves. I see it as a good investment in the future.
Documan

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

Yes, ETH has a good chance of climbing as bitcoin. Most of the ICO actively attracts investment through the ether and makes it more popular. The same can be said about the Waves. I see it as a good investment in the future.

When the ICO is banned in many countries, will the ETH still be attractive?
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:57:21 PM

When the ICO is banned in many countries, will the ETH still be attractive?

It's good to see my suggestion was right. I hope you made some money during this time.

For your question, I don't think ICO's will be banned. Governments want to regulate it. We can see more ICO's that require KYC.
venox12

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

a great coin in my opinion is viberate, which is a coin that deals with live music, its very cheap and in my own opinon very promising. you can get more info on it here: https://www.viberate.io/
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:52:05 PM

NEO and XLM will not fail you in the future and they are worth investing. And of course Ethereum. 33% each and then wait 3 years. And in three years you are happy that you have a lot of money and you do not have to work anymore
galz2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up x100(!!) in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.6)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
join chat:
https://t.me/joinchat/FYtJO0Ls6GxxJSvdXxjIeQ
https://www.reddit.com/r/RupayaCoin/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: