Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you earn money from social campaign ?  (Read 291 times)
midnightstart (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:13:12 AM

Hello, do you ever manage to earn money from social campaign ( twitter facebook ? )  the advantage of twitter and FB campaign is that you can join multiple campaign,so if you get scammed by a campaign, you can still earn money from another
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:09:00 PM

Hello, do you ever manage to earn money from social campaign ( twitter facebook ? )  the advantage of twitter and FB campaign is that you can join multiple campaign,so if you get scammed by a campaign, you can still earn money from another
Participating from social campaign like twitter, instagram, facebook, telegram and etc. don't usually paid you a real money, what you can earn from participating on one of these will let you earn tokens which is the token promoted by such campaign. These token after receiving should be sell at any exchanger for you to earn real money. But joining social campaigns will pay you not that plenty token in one campaign so you can join different social campaign to earn more different tokens and by these you can earn double or triple.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:58:41 AM

you are right, social media campaigns can make money and its profits can follow many projects. but his attendees are very much to 500 - 2000 people, so maybe his reward is not much.
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:16:05 AM

how have folks done with the social media campaigns? My twitter account is almost to 200 followers but I'm wondering if it's worth the effort?  I also noticed that so many folks are doing the social media campaigns.
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:17:07 AM

Well, it's true that you can participate in many bounties and campaigns at the same time, but many of them observe if you're just a bountyhunter who spends the day promoting various campaigns or is a normal person who promotes only a few of them... I would advise you to create another account and start from scratch respecting the rules this time... in the long run, this will be much more interesting and more lucrative as-well  Wink Wink
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:24:13 PM

Many people apply on social media campaign I think its true you have earn in social media campaign in any kind of bountys but other bountys cant pay you others are scam so you can find better ico that pay us really better too.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:54:09 AM

yes i can earn money using my social media accounts to join a social media campaigns like twitter and facebook campaign that usually pays in bitcoin. campaigns from an ico/bounty are usually the ones that scams but campaigns that pay in bitcoiin weekly are not  likely, id say 1 out of 10. also you can allowed to join multiple social media campaigns at once unlike signature campaigns that your only allowed to join one at a time however some signature campaigns doesnt required an avatar therfore you can apply for some other avatar campaigns.
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:30:11 AM

Ye I do earn money through the twitter campaign. Easy work and sometimes nice profit. But firstly you need to get twitter account with huge amount of followers to get better profit
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:12:29 AM

Yes, we can earn through social media campaign and they will pay us in terms of tokens and when the price of those coin increases we can make profit on it. Social media is good way to promote their campaign to get awareness of the project virally.
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:53:17 AM

Hello, I am just curious which of the campaigns has more earnings?. Social media campaign or Signature campaign?. What do you think guys?
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:32:23 AM

Yes I earned from social campaign especially in service which pays in bitcoin.

If you really want to earn a huge sum of money why not join all the bounties in this section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

And also airdrops from this section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0

Be careful in joining because some are scam and it will waste your efforts and time.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:17:55 AM

The advantage of joining the social media gifts is that you can join many projects that you like but the cost of some projects is very small and sometimes we find scam projects but this resico because joining bonty will definitely meet with fraud projects. we must be really mature in choosing a project so that our work gets rewarded

Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:25:05 AM

There are many social media campaign that has been spreadout to this forum through ICO project. Where most member here in the forum have a chance to take profit in it dependign on the rules it has in the bounty or signature campaign. And those social was Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Reddit, whatsapp, and instagram.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:00:35 PM

I think it is easier to earn from social media campaign, most of the time the requirement is only followers, and you can join multiple campaign, but for now most of the social media campaign paid in token, but still you can make money from it
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:08:46 PM

Iya, bener sekali yang agan bilang, kita bisa mengikuti kampanye lebih dari satu, itu sesuatu yang menguntungkan,misalnya kita ikut 10 kampanye Facebook nah, kalau terjadinya scam atau reject pada satu kampanye kita masi tersisa 9 lagi kan.

Itu aja
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:38:41 PM

I think it is easier to earn from social media campaign, most of the time the requirement is only followers, and you can join multiple campaign, but for now most of the social media campaign paid in token, but still you can make money from it

In services and bounties section will give find the more threads in these sections especially. Day today we are finding more cmapaigns everyday. There are multiple payment method campaign are available in forum check the btc payment most of the time and then you prefer the token payment in social media campaigns.
In social media campaigns Twitter campaigns are little paid more than Facebook and telegram medias.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:40:36 PM

Hello, I am just curious which of the campaigns has more earnings?. Social media campaign or Signature campaign?. What do you think guys?
Signature campaigns are very popular for ICOs and different services that are being offered here in the forum.
This is the comparison for the rates of social media campaigns and signature campaigns

Social media campaigns - depends on the number of followers.

Signature campaigns - depends on the rank of the participant, the higher rank the higher stakes or rate you'll get.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:52:36 PM

I joined quite a number of airdrops. They require you to follow and re-tweet on twitter and join their telegram group. So far I have received tokens worth over $300.
dadandandadan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:29:26 AM

What you earn on participating social campaigns are not literally money, just like signature campaign all participants are been paid off by Stakes weekly accordingly to their rules of distribution and these stake are converted to the coins/ tokens and gives as payment at the end of their ICO/ Bounty program. Using theses given coins you can trade it or sell it to earn real money.
I may say that its an advantage to join multiple campaign for more earnings but most bounty campaigns gives of 70% of their tokens at signature so it may better to join Signature than Social campaigns or to be more sure you can join both of it. 

VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:11:36 PM

Of course, you can join any bounty campaign. But you need positive trust and huge amount of social networks followers. And do not expect profits for about 3 months. Be studious and diligent.
The best benefit is to hold the tokens and replace them in time.
But can even work for nothing. Scam can happen often.
It's just a job, not enrichment. Sometimes it's easier to buy tokens on tokensale.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: