Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:26:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you earn money from social campaign ?  (Read 288 times)
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:00:12 PM

Hello, do you ever manage to earn money from social campaign ( twitter facebook ? )  the advantage of twitter and FB campaign is that you can join multiple campaign,so if you get scammed by a campaign, you can still earn money from another

I Just would like to participate on the Siganture campaign. Although I can get something from facebook that would mean spamming my friends LOL
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:07:03 PM

I have tried to participate in some of the social campaigns that often appear in the bounties section, but to be honest it seems too much work to participate in several of them, because each one requires different requirements and when you are part of many campaigns it becomes a complex task to gather the links of the multiple tasks carried out during a week. Also, I have never found the profit you get from these campaigns so significant because there are a large number of participants, which is why I have decided not to be part of the social campaigns anymore.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:51:54 AM

I have tried to participate in some of the social campaigns that often appear in the bounties section, but to be honest it seems too much work to participate in several of them, because each one requires different requirements and when you are part of many campaigns it becomes a complex task to gather the links of the multiple tasks carried out during a week. Also, I have never found the profit you get from these campaigns so significant because there are a large number of participants, which is why I have decided not to be part of the social campaigns anymore.

social media campaigns on bounty/altcoin sections arent really profitable and wont guarantee that will pay you and sometimes they might take a longer time (e.g 2 to 3 months) in order for the campaign to be completed and to distribute your stakes. thats the reason that i also dont like to join any campaigns from bounty/altcoin section though i joined most social media campaigns on the marketplace>services section because they pay bitcoin weekly. also, social media campaigns dont really requires you to work hard because your only have to share or retweet their post.
diahw

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:32:05 AM

I just got the first money from bounty, actually for this token is not the first one, for which yesterday the price of tokens is so cheap so no money exchanged.
today I follow some bounty facebook and twitter for the future if there is a scam
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:29:59 PM

Hello, do you ever manage to earn money from social campaign ( twitter facebook ? )  the advantage of twitter and FB campaign is that you can join multiple campaign,so if you get scammed by a campaign, you can still earn money from another
Yes, I do earn money from social media campaign like facebook, twitter or telegram but in the way that exchanging the tokens that I claimed in that campaign in etherdelta or any exchanger. Yes you can join multiple campaign for social media but you can't join multiple accounts for social media campaign, it was forbidden.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
qen10

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:30:44 AM

I do ever manage to earn money from social media bounty campaign like facebook or twitter, the advantages in joining facebook or twitter is not hassle because you just going to share their sites or pages to get stakes and it is not forbidden to join a lots of social media campaign in different ICO but make sure that you have only one account for your social media to join in one ICO to be able to qualified in joining for it. 
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:45:32 PM

Yes, right.
the advantages of following a social media campaign are able to participate in many projects
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:17:21 AM

yes i can and you can too as long as you meet the requirements and the rules that has been set by the campaign manager. ive been joining them for over three months now but so far i didnt been scammed before even i join multiple time on any different social media campaigns.  take note that im only joining on a campaign that pays in bitcoin per week specifically in services section because most campaigns are held on this section are quite legit and have a lesser chance of scam attempts when commpared to altcoins section.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:01:38 AM

Yes, almost all campaign will give you social media campaign rewards but in order to participate you need to have enough followers for joining the campaign. Without followers you cannot make any money with social media campaign.
Ompyon

Activity: 715

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:15:55 PM

Yes, almost all campaign will give you social media campaign rewards but in order to participate you need to have enough followers for joining the campaign. Without followers you cannot make any money with social media campaign.
it is no doubt, because if we do not have followers how we can follow a bounty sosmed.
because the main requirement is the number of our followers

]
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:21:37 AM

Followers are required for social media campaign, the more followers you have the higher your stakes.
But honestly, I just once joined twitter campaign and it just paid me small amount versus in what I get in signature campaign.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:04:49 PM

Followers are required for social media campaign, the more followers you have the higher your stakes.
But honestly, I just once joined twitter campaign and it just paid me small amount versus in what I get in signature campaign.

I really dislike these social media campaigns. You see a lot of those shilly accounts, they have several thousand twitter and facebook followers, but when you see the posts they do, or the tweets they make, you wonder, how on earth do these people get so many people to follow them when they just talk rubbish?

The only ones worth doing is youtube I think. If you have a good following, with a lot of viewers and commenters, you get double paid. From advertising and from bounty stakes.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bebekbakar

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:29:25 PM

projects that are very similar in name with very popular ones want to succeed not by their actions but at the expense of others and this is not good.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:53:10 AM

yes, sometimes I do it. I sometimes follow twitter campaign, and I feel that rewards from it I can use for my purposes. well, many other things I follow, like blogs and more.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:18:00 AM

yes I do earn money from social campaigns but it is hectic especially when campaign managers are very strict and ask you to post your reports weekly.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:12:22 PM

Yes. I'm making money from facebook social networks. I am involved in 3 campaigns at the same time. work is very busy. I have to share and have to report them weekly. I consider this a job. I meet a lot of fraud ico. So I joined a lot of campaigns so I could minimize scams.You will not have much money when your followers are not many. First of all you need to increase the number of followers and participate in the campaigns
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:04:10 PM

Many people apply on social media campaign I think its true you have earn in social media campaign in any kind of bountys but other bountys cant pay you others are scam so you can find better ico that pay us really better too.

At the end of the day, this is about not getting scammed and getting a fair share for your promotional efforts. I think that social media in general is not sufficiently targeted.
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:19:23 AM

Certainly because many investors pay for their campaigns and they continue to make campaigns for people
so they know the suggestions of those who are participating
and they pay our opinions on campaigns
and they do not miss it because they also earn more
it's important that you do not just hide bad words that they can offend because they can remove them from your organization
Listen to the commandments to earn a great deal
if you are active you will earn more
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

of course, but I would rather participate in a signature bounty or write an article, it will give more profit, it will take more time, but it will produce more and more, and if they are scams, it is a risk, we can follow other projects
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: