Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:58:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is having great tech enough?  (Read 159 times)
realistic1 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:21:45 AM

Im seeing with Xtrabytes a tech that combines about 3 top 20 projects in one routinely ignored because I think due to lack of ICO hype funds.

Just a few innovations.
1. Claims to solve 51% attack with a completely new way to reach concensus. Eth and Neo have real issues of stability. Neo chain can be attacked with only 30% miners.

2. No pow or pos...a third way.

3. Dicom system that can use any major language to create a Dapp. (Lisk is only java and only it a creator kit)

4. Host Dapps on it core. Completely unique. Unlike all the other platforms there is no need to build a chain for every daap. All hosted and using the one xby token.

5. Scalable. Due to a virtual layer there is no scalability issues ever. ETH and others have this issue.

So tech wise it takes all the major platforms and beats them all hands down. But no hype hype hype ICO millions and its gonna probably die. Once i realised that projects are only hype I sadly dumped my xby and bought into other big name projects. Sorry xby. Its all about the money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Whiplash Wally

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:38:06 AM

Unfortunately pre-ICOs are necessary to raise advertising funds for these projects. It's hard to get people to give you money if they don't know you exist.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: