Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:50:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there really a need for lot of new exchanges?  (Read 1441 times)
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:27:08 AM

Is there really a need for lot of new exchanges?

I could think of the following -
1) COSS
2) Kyber
3) 0x
4) Waves
5) WBB's exchange
6) XBY's X-Change

Other than decentralization in what else these exchanges have to offer
Yes there is need for lot of new exchanges, It is because our crypthoworld are becoming crowded of new users
There are plenty of users who are using/ needing different type of exchanger to provide thier needs and wants and reach the standards they want for an exchanger. There are lots of exchanger for differet types of users to maintains proper use of tokens/coins in different way and transactions.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
lambofan

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:47:24 AM

No, I don't think there is a need however they should really try to improve the current exchanges that are present and should hire more support to answer all concerns right away.

I'm thinking that there's a need for a lot of new exchanges. As a trader, it's an advantage to have a lot of exchanges in our own choice.

Let them take the competition and beat each others services base on the satisfaction that they can give to the gamblers. I did noticed the lack of supports but not all of them does have a very poor support though.

Sometimes we are just in a hurry and while waiting for an answer to our query, we are rushing it and can't be patient anymore. I did addressed some problems with popular exchanges before and I understand why they are replying late and this is what they should consider.

I agree on the same thing which I do really much prefer to have a lots of exchanges so that as a trader we do really have lots of options on where we would decide to trade. Competition would really be here since lots of people would really decide to make their own exchange which this kind of business is really profitable if you did able to get the trust of the community. Support is one of the most important thing when it comes on this kind of sites because people do really like to have a fast and responsive support on any sites that they are using.
I suppose that in addition to that it is necessary that they have some kind of basic security for their users,that is to say that those can be reliable and offer security and in some way make good reputation and that is achieved only through time,the traders they will not risk their money in unsafe sites or that they do not have a good reputation,but in fact it seems that this kind of services are proliferating a lot,could be very difficult to determine how many there are currently and at what pace are they appearing.

wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:05:23 PM

I dont really believe there is a huge need for more. i believe there is a massive need for alot more simplified exchanges. for the masses. alot of people are scared of investing on crypto as a fair bit of it is confusing for some.
Investing is complicated and it comes to a point in which it cannot be simplified any further people need to make an effort to learn as well, I know that many people are lazy but if they want to profit from bitcoin and even change their lives I do not see any problem with investing a little bit of time to learn the ropes and understand how exchanges really work.
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:34:46 PM

It is business you know?  Everyone tends to become number one and that's why we have lots exchanges don't see anything wrong in that
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:31:00 PM

It is business you know?  Everyone tends to become number one and that's why we have lots exchanges don't see anything wrong in that
Too many exchanges means that they can see a big progress and growth in this market. They are not just making their own exchanges just to give traders a big delight and satisfaction because others aren't working well, exchanges are real businesses and they need to compete with others too. The more exchanges will come out, the better for individual traders.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:27:33 AM

Yes there is. As long as the trade market is dominated by a few centralized exchanges, expect the current problems of slow support, website crashes and exit scams to get worse and worse. They all need competition, and especially from decentralized exchanges. Sure, we may have 100 different exchanges to trade at, but that is okay, especially if they are decentralized (that is the whole point). Let users choose the platforms with the best services, quickest and most secure trades and awesome support. Me, I am waiting for Waves to become big!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:59:15 AM

I don't mind if more will come. I will still use bittrex and sometimes cryptopia because it is tried and tested for me and I'm contented with the service so far.
wxa7115

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:08:23 AM

1) COSS
2) Kyber
3) 0x
4) Waves
5) WBB's exchange
6) XBY's X-Change

Yes there is need for lot of new exchanges, It is because our crypthoworld are becoming crowded of new users
There are plenty of users who are using/ needing different type of exchanger to provide thier needs and wants and reach the standards they want for an exchanger. There are lots of exchanger for differet types of users to maintains proper use of tokens/coins in different way and transactions.
We also need more exchanges so exchanges do not become too centralized and a handful of exchanges can dictate the price of bitcoin, we already saw what happened when a single exchange has most of the trades taking place in its platform, the crash of mt gox affected bitcoin for years and many thought bitcoin will never recover and we cannot let that happen again.
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:20:50 AM

I think the more exchanges the better for everyone, the competition allows you to create better and better conditions. The future for decentralized exchanges

oldchain

Activity: 435

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:17:09 PM

When I began to buy my first tokens, I was upset that the exchange was not one, but many. And will have to register for several. It is not comfortable.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:47:44 PM

The more decentralized exchanges the better, competition is always good. Besides, decentralized exchange won't ask you to provide any kind of documents. With centralized exchanges you never know when they will change ToS, block account and take your funds, look what is going on with bittrex, look at all these complains.
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:40:01 AM

I think new trading platforms are needed that would support more new coins. I really do not like etherdelta, and sometimes there are no other options.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:37:58 AM

1) COSS
2) Kyber
3) 0x
4) Waves
5) WBB's exchange
6) XBY's X-Change

Exchanges are made to collect fees. In reality we don't need all of them (currently over 70 popular), but competition is good thing. I just find it hard to keep up balances on all places I'm trading.

And we definitely need a better WAVES exchange with higher volume than the build-in DEX.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:41:29 PM

I think nowadays Exchanges are getting stricter now, e.g., Poloniex wants all your personal information, regulations are coming, some people see it as a right way for the market to grow. But in my opinion, it would be a great concern for the people who seek privacy and anonymity. I believe this is an excellent time for the decentralized exchange to shine, but I doubt there a potential decentralized exchange, we should give a chance to a new promising exchange like Binance, etc.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:57:08 PM

Having more exchanges is good for the bitcoin community. It provides users the choice to chose the best amongst them, thereby increasing competition which ultimately leads to upgradation of exchanges to stay in the race.
Having different exchanges ensures that security breach in any one of them does not shakes up the price of bitcoin as was the case with mt. gox.

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:59:41 AM

Yep there's a need to have new exchanges so that we can try out the new services they can offer or if they will work better than the older ones.

If there's no other exchange and we are only depending to one or few exchange then monopoly can happen and we don't like that to happen so this is good when there's a competition for many exchanges to improve their service and support.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:55:49 PM

1) COSS
2) Kyber
3) 0x
4) Waves
5) WBB's exchange
6) XBY's X-Change

The more exchanges, the less likely it would be for that MT. Gox scenario to happen again. There is a bunch of junk exchanges though, watch out.

Yes, another benefit for having a lot of exchanges will be no monopoly for exchanges. They wont charge high for transactions and also keep the withdrawal deposit limit low.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:58:01 PM

Also due to competition each of them will improve their services and especially support. The More exchanges means people will divide their deposits in different exchanges and close or hack of one of them, will means not losing all the money.
wxa7115

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:57:35 AM

I don't mind if more will come. I will still use bittrex and sometimes cryptopia because it is tried and tested for me and I'm contented with the service so far.
Many exchanges are created every year but not many are successful especially for the point you're bringing, persons prefer to keep trading in a platform they already familiar, even if such a platform isn't the best, so a new exchange which wants to become successful will need to bring something completely new to the table so traders decide to test their platform over the one of their competitors.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:42:37 AM

Yes, we need as many exchangers as possible with different features I look especially for one like poloniex and bittrex with exchange and trade section and exchangers without registration like shapshift but cheaper.

in my own personal views.  having many exchanges does not really matter or beneficial at all because they can only cause confusion to us people who are oftently trading their coins whenever it hits to an online exchange but with this many competition of exchanges we dont really know on what is the best to use or what are the exchanges that currently supports our coins and tokens. the only main purpose why they are doing it is because of profit and to compete to others.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: