Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:01:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there really a need for lot of new exchanges?  (Read 1441 times)
Sjalero

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:08:33 AM

The more exchanges the better. More competition will lead to better service and prices. Especially SERVICE is very much needed these days, I can speak from my experience with thousands of dollars gone missing for several days now because of an error in Poloniex systems. No support, nothing at all.

A good review/compare site for crypto exchanges would be useful also.
Sjalero

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

The more exchanges the better. More competition will lead to better service and prices. Especially SERVICE is very much needed these days, I can speak from my experience with thousands of dollars gone missing for several days now because of an error in Poloniex systems. No support, nothing at all.

Got my coins back after some 4 days of silence. Very happy but Poloniex has work to do getting their systems working properly and a support department responding within a reasonable amount of time.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:42:16 AM

Just look at Binance. They know that pain and the frustrations of trades so they offer much better service and they are doing good so far and now the best exchange going to the top very quick. New exchanges need to make themselves better than the popular old ones so just let them create more.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:05:34 AM

I agree as service will be the edge of every exchanges, the faster their response to the problem the better. We all experienced difficulties when we trade and it's unavoidable but with a great support it won't be a burden to a trader especially when we messed up.

cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

Is there really a need for lot of new exchanges?

I could think of the following -
1) COSS
2) Kyber
3) 0x
4) Waves
5) WBB's exchange
6) XBY's X-Change

Other than decentralization in what else these exchanges have to offer
my answer is no.
i am already thinking there are too many,
which means too many accounts and too many passwords and 2 factor authentication codes to handle.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: