Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:55:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Trading Bot]... iTrader ... Cryptsy, Mt.Gox, BTC-e, Vircurex & More supported!  (Read 13063 times)
iTrader (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 01:59:43 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 06:58:46 PM by iTrader

Hello!

Announcing the relaunch of iTrader!

I recently stumbled upon an email from webs saying that my original site had been frozen and to get in contact..
I'm still waiting on a response weeks later but nevermind..  Undecided (Apologies for the down time!) - not sure why it was frozen but I'm assuming they don't allow Bitcoin related sites any more & changed their t&c's or something silly?

So since then, I've moved host and decided to get a better domain for my bot!

Click here to check out the new site! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moiraine

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:26:12 AM

or just use btc-e
iTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 02:57:28 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2013, 02:16:39 AM by iTrader

You could! .. or optionally use my program which allows more control and has a few cool little features! Smiley

- Ideas for v2 are appreciated
babybonobo

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 03:39:13 AM

So is this P2P or is it simply using BTC-E or mtgox to trade on?  Regardless, cool design :p
kodo

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:00:06 AM

..Is this legit?
firefop

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:04:41 AM

Interesting idea, love the concept.

Unfortunately, nothing touches my keys without me reading the source. Unless your program comes with comes with complete source upon purchase that I can compile myself it's a non-starter. I suspect that will be the perspective of most of your potential customers around here.

If you were willing to submit the code privately to me and let me review / compile and post checksums etc - so that the non-technical user have independent confirmation... shoot me a pm so we can talk.

iTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 10:30:56 AM

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone! Smiley
I've been working on my little program for a while now so appreciate all the nice comments!  Cheesy
~ Currently, the source is closed as I've not seen (m)any legit competitors and don't really want to 'compete' with others who have just modified my hard work; but saying that I may sell this as a bundled offer in the future.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:34:50 AM

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone! Smiley
I've been working on my little program for a while now so appreciate all the nice comments!  Cheesy
~ Currently, the source is closed as I've not seen (m)any legit competitors and don't really want to 'compete' with others who have just modified my hard work; but saying that I may sell this as a bundled offer in the future.

You may be better off asking for donations and making the program free though. While I get that it has some neat features (and it's got a cool design), I don't really see any reason that really puts it above the normal exchanges for the majority of people who would be interested.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
iTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 10:12:53 PM

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback!

I see what you're saying but I hope to implement even more features which give it a more unique edge to it.  I should maybe have held off releasing it until I had added more features but felt it was good to go for v1!  Feel free to post ideas and I'll do my best to implement them!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:15:10 PM

I see what you're saying but I hope to implement even more features which give it a more unique edge to it.  I should maybe have held off releasing it until I had added more features but felt it was good to go for v1!  Feel free to post ideas and I'll do my best to implement them!

Thanks for your optimism! You can also create two versions of the program. One with more basic features and one with more detailed ones. This will allow people to get into it and see that they want (or don't) the extra features and make their own decision based on how they are using it as to if they want to make the jump or not.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
kodo

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:18:03 PM

Hey, I'm new to the forums (hello! Smiley) but not to crypto's. I've been working on my program which I've called iTrader(pics below) for a while now. It has some pretty cool features such as receive price alerts of coins via email/text(sms) message, you can set up to 20 (10 buy and 10 sell) perimeters, quickly check how the marketplace is doing at the minute and more!

If you would like to purchase iTrader you can directly via the forum (see below) or submit the form on the website, where you can also find more information about the program! Smiley

Pictures

http://d2bm3ljpacyxu8.cloudfront.net/width/440/crop/0,0,440x176/itraderpro.webs.com/menu.png
http://d2bm3ljpacyxu8.cloudfront.net/width/774/crop/0,0,774x258/itraderpro.webs.com/settings.png
http://d2bm3ljpacyxu8.cloudfront.net/width/834/crop/0,0,834x384/itraderpro.webs.com/info.png
more pictures and info on the website

Forum Purchases:
send your payment to the address of your choice below and drop me a PM with what address you sent the payment from.

Current Price List:
BTC: 0.5 to 1K6nkzz2dS5ktwvK3WVq5vMHhFh9XnbeNo
LTC: 25 to LVV6F3cgcsoRHyYsJNBCkgR6KuLZiPX4wd
TRC: 290 to 1MCgwRA2b42ZfzKvGnJW2jQpPCppwuj2yb

Nice stuff
iTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 10:33:44 PM

Thanks for your optimism! You can also create two versions of the program. One with more basic features and one with more detailed ones. This will allow people to get into it and see that they want (or don't) the extra features and make their own decision based on how they are using it as to if they want to make the jump or not.

Grin Oooh nice one - I like your idea although it sparked another idea in my head - something like.. an 'expert' mode but with less of a pretentious name lol - and it activates more advanced features - I've a few exciting idea's brewing up now but not sure how much is possible yet! we shall see!

Again, thank you for all the feedback etc. everyone! Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:41:10 PM

Grin Oooh nice one - I like your idea although it sparked another idea in my head - something like.. an 'expert' mode but with less of a pretentious name lol - and it activates more advanced features - I've a few exciting idea's brewing up now but not sure how much is possible yet! we shall see!

Again, thank you for all the feedback etc. everyone! Smiley

No problem. You being receptive to comments (even when they might not be what you were wanting -- like saying it should be free) showed a lot of character and makes me more apt to help you. Feel free to ask if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help out!

ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:45:25 PM

Hey, I'm new to the forums (hello! Smiley) but not to crypto's. I've been working on my program which I've called iTrader(pics below) for a while now. It has some pretty cool features such as receive price alerts of coins via email/text(sms) message, you can set up to 20 (10 buy and 10 sell) perimeters, quickly check how the marketplace is doing at the minute and more!

If you would like to purchase iTrader you can directly via the forum (see below) or submit the form on the website, where you can also find more information about the program! Smiley

Pictures

more pictures and info on the website

Forum Purchases:
send your payment to the address of your choice below and drop me a PM with what address you sent the payment from.

Current Price List:
BTC: 0.5 to 1K6nkzz2dS5ktwvK3WVq5vMHhFh9XnbeNo
LTC: 25 to LVV6F3cgcsoRHyYsJNBCkgR6KuLZiPX4wd
TRC: 290 to 1MCgwRA2b42ZfzKvGnJW2jQpPCppwuj2yb
nice interface

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
iTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 10:54:55 PM

Wink Haha, you're awesome!

It just annoys me when I see people ask questions or ask for feedback on a forum; then to never return to the topic! Sad
I try to read and consider all suggestions and feedback as I feel thats where alot of big time companies go wrong - they don't listen to what people actually want! & Cheers man! I'll keep that in mind! I've a few ideas which I am not too sure are possible but i'll try and figure that one out on my own for the time being! lol Tongue
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:13:52 PM

It just annoys me when I see people ask questions or ask for feedback on a forum; then to never return to the topic! Sad
I try to read and consider all suggestions and feedback as I feel thats where alot of big time companies go wrong - they don't listen to what people actually want! & Cheers man! I'll keep that in mind! I've a few ideas which I am not too sure are possible but i'll try and figure that one out on my own for the time being! lol Tongue

Heh, I run into the same problems with people. I run some sites on my own and I always make it clear that each and every comment and suggestion is read (and I respond to just about all -- other than troll ones). Whether the change is implemented or not depends, but all input I get plays roles in future direction. Sadly it's rare to find people willing to take the time to share the input.

iTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 11:36:19 PM

Heh, I run into the same problems with people. I run some sites on my own and I always make it clear that each and every comment and suggestion is read (and I respond to just about all -- other than troll ones). Whether the change is implemented or not depends, but all input I get plays roles in future direction. Sadly it's rare to find people willing to take the time to share the input.

Yeah totally, It can be tedious reading through spam posts to find real 'input' -  glad to find a fellow forumer with such enthusiasm! Smiley and agree'd! - Obviously not eeeevery suggestion will be added but they all get read and help mould the next release!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:37:12 PM

Yeah totally, It can be tedious reading through spam posts to find real 'input' -  glad to find a fellow forumer with such enthusiasm! Smiley and agree'd! - Obviously not eeeevery suggestion will be added but they all get read and help mould the next release!

Thanks for the help in my thread btw, Smiley. Really appreciate it!

iTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 12:29:10 AM

Thanks for the help in my thread btw, Smiley. Really appreciate it!

Cheesy No problem'o - Happy to return the favour! Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 12:47:46 AM

Cheesy No problem'o - Happy to return the favour! Smiley

Sent you a PM, Smiley.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: