Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH vs CMT  (Read 1419 times)
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:03:27 PM

Cybermiles is a good project and has great potential but comparing it to eth as of this moment, i guess its a bit odd and they both are on different planes.  Cybermiles have amazing aspects and maybe in the near future it can overcome eth, we will never know since everything in the crypto community is uncertain. Although, eth have already established itself and gained a lot of investors and adopted by many icos hence, comparing the two isn't right as of this moment.

alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:53:39 AM

I can see why they compared the two--just to give everyone an idea of the potential of cybermiles for transactions and mass adoption. Fair or no fair, they do raise a good point of the weaknesses in ethereum. I'm solely goin in on it for the idea, team, and partnership. Those alone are all pretty badass.
cvan

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:56:03 PM

this is definitely an interesting project. I'm going to keep an eye on it for the next few weeks
awilliams (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:45:16 PM

Just saw that they posted tis video which was very helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjyenWvfXFE

And for a more detailed breakdown, this article is the best: https://medium.com/@arno.stulens/changing-the-whole-e-commerce-business-on-your-own-cybermiles-c4ced96bc045
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:58:37 AM

I think the best indicator of any project is from the mouth itself. I looked into cybermiles and saw their AMA a few hours ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1oZVOPUux8

I do have to note that this project is very interesting and holds a lot of potential because of the scale they would launch at and the need for this.
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:09:45 AM

Cybermiles seems to be a good project but it's still too early for it to compare it with Ethereum. Though these new tokens may be much useful than ethereum and it's platform but ethereum already has a huge market which is hard to replace by new coins.
There are so many new alternative to ethereum that a developer cannot decide which to choose and would probably stick with ethereum.

I have the same opinion. I read some good review also about CMT, its sound good new project.
Good project is not enough to gain big marketcap. Recently there some good project fail to build their project becuse of not much marketcap.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:11:44 AM

Cybermiles seems to be a good project but it's still too early for it to compare it with Ethereum. Though these new tokens may be much useful than ethereum and it's platform but ethereum already has a huge market which is hard to replace by new coins.
There are so many new alternative to ethereum that a developer cannot decide which to choose and would probably stick with ethereum.

I have the same opinion. I read some good review also about CMT, its sound good new project.
Good project is not enough to gain big marketcap. Recently there some good project fail to build their project becuse of not much marketcap.
It's not easy to be the competitor for the ethreum itself, as you can see about the fact that the only competitor for the ethreum was bitcoin and bitcoin cash. There is no another competitor for ethereum.
Especially the new coin with nothing to show for us.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:15:31 AM

Xtrabytes has better specs than CMT and is further along in development. It completely does away with POS and uses a completely different consensus model that solves 51% attack. So.....if you want to boast then you got the wrong project.  Grin
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:41:54 AM

It's not easy to be the competitor for the ethreum itself, as you can see about the fact that the only competitor for the ethreum was bitcoin and bitcoin cash. There is no another competitor for ethereum.
Especially the new coin with nothing to show for us.

One thing I did find interesting is their partnership with 5miles. Once the blockchain in implemented, their user based is kickstarted with 12 million users, which already beats ethereum's userbase. At the same time, they do point out flaws in the ethereum blockchain, but I do get that they are specializing in ecommerce.

Competition never hurt anybody
BivxiuDavi

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:45:42 AM

I dont know why that website make that funny comparision.ETH is the top biggest coin in the market and CMT is just a new ICO gonna happen. I dont think CMT can reach to what ETH have done for crypto market.  Wink
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:50:53 AM

I have no much info about CMT but I know that ETH is more better than CMT becaude Ethereum is also a good currency and also give help to the economy, and also the ethereum is giving a help to increase the users of crypto, because the impact of ethereum is giving a good effect. Also it is a good effect to the market when it is sale.
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:03:02 AM

I don't think at all the coins that sounds new to me ie CMT can compete tightly with Eth, I still believe Eth is the best altcoins and at all I don't think it will really going up until it can compete with greatness of Eth in the crypto market. Obviously I think the most people are still prefer on Eth instead of CMT.

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:53:25 AM

Just saw this article on facebook and it's written by the chief scientist of cybermiles.

https://medium.com/cybermiles/cmt-vs-eth-c7eea2b03632

Thoughts??? Planning on reading the whitepaper to what it's about.

Sure, this project has great concept, I'll give it that, but damn, it surely is still to early to compare it to etherium. Because as we can see, etherium has already gone a long way. And is clearly bigger than this one. But nothing is impossible in the crypto world. So let's just wait and see for now. And maybe after a few years this coin really reaches the moon. But for now, i don't think it deserves being compared to etherium.

I agree with this one. Although it may be a little early, what helps is that it's built on ethereum. From there it looks like they're going to build their own blockchain which is fascinating. Ethereum paved the way, now it's just time for them to execute. Based on the table, it's pretty doable. I am in on this one.

I agree this too.
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:55:30 AM

I'm gonna check them out, seems like a real solid offering doing some unique stuff
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:49:34 AM

These two things are different in a lot of ways. But I think it would be better if you would go with ETH.
Ethereum has the most potential to get a high value when it's due. There will be more people wanting it if the price goes past $400.00.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
bornforfreedom

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:09:15 AM

I'm gonna check them out, seems like a real solid offering doing some unique stuff

I see a lot of progress in this one. Anyone join their telegram group? They're very active and I've gotten the most info on there.
gutshot5820

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:29:18 AM

I see a lot of progress in this one. Anyone join their telegram group? They're very active and I've gotten the most info on there.

I'm in the group and they're really proactive about troubleshooting and answering questions. Also, they have different telegram groups for different languages. Very nice to see a token focus on global reach as well.
lichao1395427

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:11:36 AM

The personal lending and information stored such as credit is a very interesting idea because it already replaces so many other ico's in the market right now. So much potential with this one. Everyone saying it's too early, but it's always early especially when bitcoin AND ethereum both came out. Heck, the idea of ethereum was on a whitepaper lol.
alexei635

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:27:15 PM

Of course to compare the running project and one that is still in development does not make sense. But CyberMiles has focused more commercial direction, which with proper implementation will give a clear advantage, but only in the field of commercial transactions. I hope the team will step it up a notch Ethereum

cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:36:41 PM

Dont compare a fish to a proven whale,Ethereum has a lot of achievements from the past years,this CMT is just a new coin get back here after CMT proves anything.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: