Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]Rupee.Z/500,000 supply/Marketplace Token/ 📈[Crypto Craigslist!]📈🚀  (Read 18644 times)
allyourcoinsaremine (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:30:57 AM

Kindly give some information about bounty and airdrop?

Airdrops have been completed.

We may run some further bounties in the future. Join the telegram at https://t.me/joinchat/G_HnBBAkNDP2ph0YEx_1fg
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptodamusman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:58:29 AM

This coin looks very promising, I think it can do a lot for the crypto community. A lot of the hire from home services are very common services that are needed. Sounds like a fiver, Amazon Turk, except using crypto as payment. Or as dev calls it, digital craigslist of crypto.

Can't wait to see where this goes with  a coinmarketcap listing.

Current Price is just a few cents at a 500,000 token supply. Could be huge gains for people here.

Thank you for the great words! We think is going to end up being an amazing thing in due time!

Just bought a few thousands btw! Hopefully we reach a few bucks! Lambo city!

I believe that is very possible with the project goals and supply.

I love the craigslist of crypto idea.

Apparently it's going to be a marketplace where you can buy and sell digital goods, physical goods through the mail.. and also hire people to do any job from home from a computer correct?
allyourcoinsaremine (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:22:43 AM

That is absolute what we are aiming for  Smiley

With so much revolving around computers and technology, there are many of jobs that are done strictly from computers. So why not be paid to do them from home?

This will be something huge, as it catches on and grows to fulfill it's full potential.
Cryptodamusman

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:28:01 AM

That is absolute what we are aiming for  Smiley

With so much revolving around computers and technology, there are many of jobs that are done strictly from computers. So why not be paid to do them from home?

This will be something huge, as it catches on and grows to fulfill it's full potential.

The most active Dev in here, great community Grin
BitcoinBryan

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:09:09 AM

Decentralized, Secured Payment Option
BE YOUR OWN BANK

Welcome. Rupee.Z is a secure cryptocurrency. With Rupee.Z, you are your own bank. Only you control your funds. Your accounts and transactions are kept private from prying eyes. Rupee.Zis a public peer to peer Cryptocurrency which will have lightning fast, private, secured transactions. Rupee.Zwill have a very limited supply of only 500,000 coins which will drive demand once it is adapted for use on every corner of the web. It is currently available for trade on Ether Delta.

Welcome to Rupee.Z
Founded in October of 2017, our cryptocurrency team comprises of highly skilled and knowledgeable professionals. We all have a common goal – creating the marketplace to bring the crypto community together!

The Gem Marketplace, created by Rupee.Z will offer a variety of services, and goods that can be bought and paid for using many Cryptocurrencies, including the Rupee.Z token. Users can buy and sell physical goods, as well as digital goods and services in exchange for Cryptocurrencies. Some examples of categories that will be available to purchase or hire for on the marketplace are as follows:
BTCGraphic Design
BTCWeb Design
BTCData Processing
BTCTranslation
BTCAudio Transcription
BTCPromotion
BTCLogo Design
BTCSocial Media Design
BTCArticles & Blog Posts
BTCExplainer Videos
BTCAnimated Videos
BTCOnline Lessons

BTCAlso Any physical goods/items can be posted and bought and sold.

Our goal is to link buyers, sellers, employees, and employers together in a community to use cryptocurrencies to negotiate and agree on terms. This will give many people a forum to find services, jobs, and tasks they may need completed in many categories that can assist both. It can be a work from home opportunity for many. Also a easy convenient place for employers to find quick work to be done for them.

Trade on exchanges below (Click Images below)

https://i.imgur.com/DU420tb.png

http://www.rupeez.org/images/idexlogo.png

Road Map

#1 Distribute tokens through bounty and airdrop DECEMBER 2017

#2 Start to market Etherdelta. DECEMBER2017

#3 Increase community support, start bounties, promote on social networks. DECEMBER 2017

#4 Appear on CoinMarketCap. DECEMBER 2017

#5 Get Added to Cryptopia and Yobit  DECEMBER 2017

#6 Create a marketplace for users to buy/sell exchange personal goods, and a place for employers/employees to negotiate terms of online jobs using Rupee.Z and cryptocurrencies  January 2018

Links

Twitter: https://twitter.com/rupeeZtoken

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RupeeZ-131362207628374/

Specificactions

Total Supply: 500,000

Decimals: 0

Symbol: RZ

Distribution

50 RZ for Airdrop to first 500 members

600.000+++RZ depending Bountys

800.000 RZ Redistrubuted for HOLDERS >= Holders of over 5000 or more will receive an extra 800 tokens on 1/1/2018

one of the best, but simple ideas i've seen behind a coin since i've been in crypto. this actually finally got me to make a bitcointalk account. I cant wait to see this project in action.
BitcoinBryan

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:19:40 AM

It's refreshing to see a token with a real nice plan too. Not something that Is just using a name of a top three crypto and adding a word or phrase behind it for hype.

BitcoinBryan

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:28:14 AM

20 cents for a 500,000K supply token at the moment
allyourcoinsaremine (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:17:01 AM

It's refreshing to see a token with a real nice plan too. Not something that Is just using a name of a top three crypto and adding a word or phrase behind it for hype.

Thank you, glad to have you on board.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:57:08 PM

dev of this token announced airdrop 2 times -
1st time he got 5000 entries but he smartly refused to give tokens to all and only distributed to 300 members those too who sent him pm , yes 300 out of 5000 ..
2nd time he opened airdrop for 500 people and promised everyone that this time no mess up , everyone will get the airdrop ...  but again this time he did not send airdrop to all 500 people .. this time he given many lame excuses - ip issue , tor browser issue , tired of work ,, etc etc ..
now tell me simple thing why you announce airdrop if you dont fulfill it ,,??
if you have guts then tell everyone here when you will complete the distribution of airdrop of just 500 members Huh i know you have no answer bcoz you are not going to do so ...

now dont ask me to pm you ,, bcoz i already filled up my form ,, nowhere it was written to pm you for tokens ..
goyal.dkg

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:04:32 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 07:45:33 PM by goyal.dkg

1 more thing if you complaint about this to dev he will ban you from telegram , i saw dev banned 4-6 members from telegram .. i am just watching this drama of dev there bcoz if i speak he will ban me too ..
but dear dev how you will ban people from bitcointalk Huh  

dear dev either you are immature or you are cooking something ... bcoz your planning is too much poor .

please announce to all 500 members that you are not going to give any airdrop token to them , so that they can chill ..
maydou

Activity: 308

Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:40:17 PM

when open bounty and airdrop
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need

• ● ●    Fameone    ● ● •
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED MODELING AND PHOTOGRAPHY PLATFORM
▌▐  ──────  Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Instagram  ●  YouTube  ●  Bitcointalk  ──────  ▌▐
allyourcoinsaremine (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:12:42 PM

1 more thing if you complaint about this to dev he will ban you from telegram , i saw dev banned 4-6 members from telegram .. i am just watching this drama of dev there bcoz if i speak he will ban me too ..

dear dev either you are immature or you are cooking something ... bcoz your planning is too much poor .

please announce to all 500 members that you are not going to give any airdrop token to them , so that they can chill ..

Sir, I the tokens have been being distributed. It has been slower because the Proof Database has been having issues. That is where the tokens are stored.

I told everyone who was extra for their tokens to send me a PM, and I would move them to the top of the list. With the proof database having difficulties, sending the tokens has been time consuming.

I am planning on moving them elsewhere if they do not get it together.

Mostly everyone had been very patient, and followed instructions, simply sent me a pm, and received.

You however, I woke up to messages in the group chat every day rudely complaining, fudding the project, and being very impatient. So you had to be banned.

A simple PM, some patience, and reading past group posts, about how there have been difficulties would have got you your tokens.
allyourcoinsaremine (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:14:13 PM

Rudeness, and a poor attitude will get you nowhere.

Everyone else will receive their tokens by the weekend. I only have about 200 left to send out, and I will make sure I can do that by the weekend, whether I have to more all tokens to another network or not.

You will receive none.
allyourcoinsaremine (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:15:43 PM

Join the tele here to discuss bounties.
https://t.me/joinchat/G_HnBBAkNDP2ph0YEx_1fg
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:56:07 PM

Join the tele here to discuss bounties.
https://t.me/joinchat/G_HnBBAkNDP2ph0YEx_1fg

When new bounty will start?

Cryptodamusman

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:17:20 AM

Can't wait for the marketplace to be launched, super excited to be involved in this project.
goyal.dkg

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:41:38 PM

Sir, I the tokens have been being distributed. It has been slower because the Proof Database has been having issues. That is where the tokens are stored.

I told everyone who was extra for their tokens to send me a PM, and I would move them to the top of the list. With the proof database having difficulties, sending the tokens has been time consuming.

I am planning on moving them elsewhere if they do not get it together.

Mostly everyone had been very patient, and followed instructions, simply sent me a pm, and received.

You however, I woke up to messages in the group chat every day rudely complaining, fudding the project, and being very impatient. So you had to be banned.

A simple PM, some patience, and reading past group posts, about how there have been difficulties would have got you your tokens.

think yourself it happened twice with your both airdrops ,, so obviously doubts will be raised ..
but now you are promising that you will give airdrop to all 500 people so no issue , and you saying we should pm you for token ..
this is like begging , bcoz we already filled up airdrop form so again and again asking for airdrop is only begging ... i will wait for my tokens rather than pm you ..
i was early investor in your project but due to lazyness of your team i sold 70% of my tokens .. still i wish you will take this project to a success direction .
goyal.dkg

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:07:04 PM

We may run some further bounties in the future. Join the telegram at https://t.me/joinchat/G_HnBBAkNDP2ph0YEx_1fg

here is the proof that shows you only given tokens to 220 people out of 500 airdrop participants in last 8 days and today only just 1 transfer -

https://etherscan.io/token/0xcdb8ad9a0ec69e6b4f99204bf6d66709eabb917e?a=0xbfba41765a0aeac59459662dcbe6254a6571297f

now anything more to say ??
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:51:28 PM

here is the proof that shows you only given tokens to 220 people out of 500 airdrop participants in last 8 days and today only just 1 transfer -

https://etherscan.io/token/0xcdb8ad9a0ec69e6b4f99204bf6d66709eabb917e?a=0xbfba41765a0aeac59459662dcbe6254a6571297f

LOL you must join the telegram to get updated as of now you need to pm your eth address to dev to get verified.

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:00:33 AM

LOL you must join the telegram to get updated as of now you need to pm your eth address to dev to get verified.

that does not look good for the Airdrop people. It always starts when a token dies. first no token and then the dev run away.
whoever acts like this is a bad "Dev" and later on will have a hard time in real life. now it is still a two days wait.
if nothing else comes it is probably another scam and shitcoin in the big cryptowelt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: