Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 01:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP  (Read 12354 times)
HBT_HE

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:24:45 PM

Cheesy Block chain is the future trend,How far is the development of ACT now?
I think ACT is a very promising project, but only a few people know it now, so we need to promote it and develop its potential
zhuangxingyue1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:30:44 PM

ACT is almost dead project after Chinese ban, I didn't sell ACT at 3 cny, but I trusted this project. And then I applied the refund, I regret that I didn't sell my ACT above 3 cny, what a huge pity.
If you do not buy some act now.You will regret in the future Tongue
Achain as a bottom-line link, to help users quickly deploy Achain digital assets, smart contracts and other enterprise-class decentralized applications, I think this is the core value of Achain。 ;Dright?
moudazhang

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:38:26 PM

Does anyone here know anything about the achain latest news?...
Business Development?...
core technology?...
achain wallet?...
I want to know more about the development of achain Grin
HBT_HE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:40:50 PM

Business Development?...
core technology?...
achain wallet?...
Visited the Economic Affairs Bureau in Zug, PWC law firms, Schweiger law firms and the Crypto Valley Association in Switzerland with eco partner as Linkeye, Kcash and Selfsell.
Hosted the 4th technical meetup for blockchain developers at Beijing with members from UGchain, yoyow, Bitshare, Blockchain game, Peersafe, AGCoin, Elastos, organized by blockchain.bus.
Upgraded to a strategic partnership with Android Studio Chinese Community.
ACT was launched on U-coin and OurDax exchange. Holders can get ready to trade here: www.uncoinex.com and www.ourdax.com
zhuangxingyue1

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:51:33 PM

Business Development?...
core technology?...
achain wallet?...
Emmmmm.......Achain's team, without a single effort to access multiple platforms, is docking several projects. At this point, at least, it is also a team that is down to earth, so even today, when the price of the Act plummeted, I still feel it is likely to pick up. Hope success will come to this team。maybe。。。。。。。 Sad
HBT_HE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:53:48 PM

Business Development?...
core technology?...
achain wallet?...
Emmmmm.......Achain's team, without a single effort to access multiple platforms, is docking several projects. At this point, at least, it is also a team that is down to earth, so even today, when the price of the Act plummeted, I still feel it is likely to pick up. Hope success will come to this team。maybe。。。。。。。 Sad
Achain is a company chain, price does not reflect value, its price is far undervalued, should strengthen promotion at present, should pay attention to abroad promotion! The current state increases blockchain promotion, as the digital currency, the ACT should seize the opportunity. Technology is the cornerstone, the promotion is the bridge, the application is the recognition, the price will reflect the value of its public chain.
zhuangxingyue1

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:58:53 PM

Guys,Does Kcash have an English version?
I can only find a Chinese version know
I find it ,can switch between Chinese and English,May be helpful to you. Wink
https://www.kcash.io/
HBT_HE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:08:00 PM

Guys,Does Kcash have an English version?
I can only find a Chinese version know
I find it ,can switch between Chinese and English,May be helpful to you. Wink
https://www.kcash.io/
This is really a good site, thank you, friend
zhuangxingyue1

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:09:27 PM

Business Development?...
core technology?...
achain wallet?...
Achain is a company chain, price does not reflect value, its price is far undervalued, should strengthen promotion at present, should pay attention to abroad promotion! The current state increases blockchain promotion, as the digital currency, the ACT should seize the opportunity. Technology is the cornerstone, the promotion is the bridge, the application is the recognition, the price will reflect the value of its public chain.

You are right, the government does not support, but also a chance to go abroad. Increase foreign propaganda, which is the beginning of globalization.
moudazhang

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:16:12 PM

Business Development?...
core technology?...
achain wallet?...

You are right, the government does not support, but also a chance to go abroad. Increase foreign propaganda, which is the beginning of globalization.
so will the achain foundation  have to abandon its leading role in the china market unfortunately due to the pressure of the china’s policies ?
HBT_HE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:19:16 PM

Business Development?...
core technology?...
achain wallet?...

so will the achain foundation  have to abandon its leading role in the china market unfortunately due to the pressure of the china’s policies ?
As far as I know, if the Chinese government does not support it, it will certainly not circulate in china.
zhuangxingyue1

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:26:54 PM

Business Development?...
core technology?...
achain wallet?...

Of course not, achain is well known in China. You know it. It has a huge mass base. It just relocates the main battlefield to other countries and does a good job of docking. achain will never lose the domestic market.
HBT_HE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:30:21 PM

Business Development?...
core technology?...
achain wallet?...

Of course not, achain is well known in China. You know it. It has a huge mass base. It just relocates the main battlefield to other countries and does a good job of docking. achain will never lose the domestic market.
Is that true? In that case, is achain really a potential project?
moudazhang

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:31:29 PM

Business Development?...
core technology?...
achain wallet?...

As far as I know, if the Chinese government does not support it, it will certainly not circulate in china.
what a pity!!!!china is  a emerging market!!!if the chain will be supported in the future......
moudazhang

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:40:23 PM

Business Development?...
core technology?...
achain wallet?...

so which countries are the major markets?
HBT_HE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:43:28 PM

Business Development?...
core technology?...
achain wallet?...

so which countries are the major markets?
I think some of the more developed economies will be the main market. Japan, South Korea, Britain, canada.
zhuangxingyue1

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:45:43 PM

Business Development?...
core technology?...
achain wallet?...

Is that true? In that case, is achain really a potential project?
Sure.There are things that can not be done with the kind of hardworking team, and I believe their team believes they can succeed. Grin
moudazhang

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:51:19 PM

Can you disclose more team information and investor information? For friends who have just heard of Achain, especially foreign friends, there are few channels to understand Tongue
HBT_HE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:56:26 PM

Can you disclose more team information and investor information? For friends who have just heard of Achain, especially foreign friends, there are few channels to understand Tongue
You can find the information you want on their official website.
jacksonaaa

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:58:35 PM

I'd like to know more information about this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: