Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transaction not complete  (Read 566 times)
atl4nti5 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:09:02 AM

I received an email from ZipZap saying that my transaction was sent to my merchant but no email from Bit-Instant saying anything about my transaction.

My transaction was $113.95 and i have no additional bitcoins in my wallet and its been around 7 hours. Could a support member from Bit-instant help me complete this transaction.

-thanks
kodo

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:52:27 PM

I received an email from ZipZap saying that my transaction was sent to my merchant but no email from Bit-Instant saying anything about my transaction.

My transaction was $113.95 and i have no additional bitcoins in my wallet and its been around 7 hours. Could a support member from Bit-instant help me complete this transaction.

-thanks

Is it possible you were hacked?
atl4nti5 (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:07:38 PM

No, after doing further research many people are having the same problem since they just updated their website. It is very frustrating and they should definitely resolve this issue fast or people are going to use other more reliable websites in the future. I really hope they can get my bit-coins to me fast so i can pay my bill on time. This is bullshit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: