Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:49:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christopher Columbus and Devcoin  (Read 1385 times)
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 02:47:20 AM

When Columbus crossed the ocean looking for God, Gold and Glory, there was a little more going on. We are a Western Civilization (basically meaning: white population), so all we learn is the Spanish conquistadors documentary perspective, because they wrote the papers that became popular, and that became part of "history". But the other half is this. Columbus and all his men (landing in the Bahamas, not what we think of as "America") introduced the Native population to armor, guns, gun powder, iron, steel and greed. Before the Spanish came, the Indians had no means of storage, and no desire to do such a thing. They traveled with the herds, using the land as it was, not manipulating it, but living with it. Then the new settlers made new Christians, by introducing the natives to the bible, and a god (Jesus) that could defy death to rise again. So the tribes started having large scale wars with and for the settlers, as well as hording things and becoming "civilized" (if you can call it that).

Everything happens through introduction of new things. That is simply how the future comes to be. We need to introduce Devcoin to as many places, as many cultures, and as many people as possible.

And if you come on here and talk shit, awesome. Thanks for helping get the word out about Devcoin. I bet people were talking shit to the guy that traded a pizza for 1000 BTC. And I bet people laughed when Columbus came back with stories of America, thinking he had been in India. First, most people probably thought he was lying, because people had already been to india, and had never come back with stories or spices like his. And he went the wrong fucking way into the ocean, thinking nothing else would be there and it would go straight to India.

So FUCK ye of little faith, watch this shit.  Grin

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
shakezula

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:50:37 AM

Oh hey sub-Saharan Africa, here's some DVC. Hope it helps out with the rape-gangs and ethnic cleansing and all.  Roll Eyes
owsleybeatsbigcartel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 02:50:47 AM

When Columbus crossed the ocean looking for God, Gold and Glory, there was a little more going on. We are a Western Civilization (basically meaning: white population), so all we learn is the Spanish conquistadors documentary perspective, because they wrote the papers that became popular, and that became part of "history". But the other half is this. Columbus and all his men (landing in the Bahamas, not what we think of as "America") introduced the Native population to armor, guns, gun powder, iron, steel and greed. Before the Spanish came, the Indians had no means of storage, and no desire to do such a thing. They traveled with the herds, using the land as it was, not manipulating it, but living with it. Then the new settlers made new Christians, by introducing the natives to the bible, and a god (Jesus) that could defy death to rise again. So the tribes started having large scale wars with and for the settlers, as well as hording things and becoming "civilized" (if you can call it that).

Everything happens through introduction of new things. That is simply how the future comes to be. We need to introduce Devcoin to as many places, as many cultures, and as many people as possible.

And if you come on here and talk shit, awesome. Thanks for helping get the word out about Devcoin. I bet people were talking shit to the guy that traded a pizza for 1000 BTC. And I bet people laughed when Columbus came back with stories of America, thinking he had been in India. First, most people probably thought he was lying, because people had already been to india, and had never come back with stories or spices like his. And he went the wrong fucking way into the ocean, thinking nothing else would be there and it would go straight to India.

So FUCK ye of little faith, watch this shit.  Grin

he had a map!! ~ next
jeannie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:51:05 AM

Besides Bitcoin, with Litecoin meant for easier mining but still reliant on Bitcoin.   I feel that Namecoin and Devcoin are two of those that are serving a purpose rather than being pump and dump.   Hope that both Namecoin Dot.Bit and Devcoin will continue developing

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 02:52:02 AM

Oh hey sub-Saharan Africa, here's some DVC. Hope it helps out with the rape-gangs and ethnic cleansing and all.  Roll Eyes

DVC = DENVERCOIN = THIS GUY^^^^ LOL
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 6388

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:52:32 AM

You can do the first step and open Devtome to international (non-English) editors Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 02:53:08 AM

Besides Bitcoin, with Litecoin meant for easier mining but still reliant on Bitcoin.   I feel that Namecoin and Devcoin are two of those that are serving a purpose rather than being pump and dump.   Hope that both Namecoin Dot.Bit and Devcoin will continue developing

is Namecoin the one wirh colours?
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 02:54:17 AM

EDIT====>

You can do the first step and open Devtome to (any) editors Wink
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 02:55:41 AM

I actually have a friend in Nigeria, he works for the government and I believe they could use Devcoin. At least him and his friends, if not much of the population.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 02:57:45 AM

I actually have a friend in Nigeria, he works for the government and I believe they could use Devcoin. At least him and his friends, if not much of the population.

ya i remember getting a few e:mails from them! ;-)
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 02:58:06 AM

You can do the first step and open Devtome to international (non-English) editors Wink

I don't personally have that power, but I have been introducing it in the foreign languages sections, (or at least trying to) using Google translator.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 04:58:33 AM

"If we all sold our coins for a penny each, that's how much they would be worth"

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:02:41 AM

Everyone should make youtube videos and cool symbols for devcoin.
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin_advertising_campaign

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:08:53 AM

about how DEVCOIN exploits your hardrive? LMAO
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:13:36 AM

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 03:38:31 PM

If you want Devcoins, I suggest selling things on Ebay and Craigslist, and linking people to it on Bitcoin talk and giving a DVC price.

It's the best way to earn Devcoins, and support the DVC economy ALL AT ONCE. While the person who uses the coins to buy something just found a new purpose for devcoin, and might try it themselves.

vinne81

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 03:43:47 PM

ya i remember getting a few e:mails from them! ;-)

+1 Smiley
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 03:46:40 PM

My sister is an educator in Hawaii, I bet we could make this happen.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 03:48:49 PM

My sister is an educator in Hawaii, I bet we could make this happen.

big angry Hawaiians WILL kick your ass if they read this post >JMHO!!!
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 03:49:37 PM

Everyone should make youtube videos and cool symbols for devcoin.
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin_advertising_campaign

And I live in Denver and could easily get attention drawn to any Devcoin project in the next few months.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: