Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Bitcoin Web Hosting Site For Auction  (Read 1098 times)
maco (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:54:12 AM

Bitcoin Start-up now in auction: http://www.HostForBit.com 
Auction bids starts at: BTC1.0/BTC or (~$108/USD* Estimated at time of listing). The Timer is ticking!
You are buying: Domain and Pre-Existing/Pre-Developed WordPress Business site.
Permission: Add, Edit, Delete, Modify content/re-arrange it.

What is Host For Bit?   (B2B Services)
Got Bitcoins? Use them to order Hosting solutions. $0 Transaction and $0 Transfer Fees! 
A connection to Bitcoiners worldwide: Web Hosting Solutions for Bitcoin related Sites.

Business & Website Features: You Decide!
  • Bitcoin Start-ups - Plans to give new or existing start-ups a kick-start!
  • Bitcoin Writers - Platforms available to start blogging with our hosting.
  • Bitcoin Enterprise - Stable Corporate web hosting solutions now available.
  • Bit Reseller - Allow companies to offer reseller hosting solutions. 
  • Bit Virtual Private Servers - offer VPS solutions to your buyers.
What the site looks like now:

Click to see the site here: HostForBit.com
(Note: some links aren't active. You can modify them in WordPress)
You still must complete the content you'd like to add into it!

Website Description:
This is a comprehensive business model that allows you to turn this business into a Bitcoin buying machine.
Offer your business services by using the powerful brand (HostForBit.com) to generate revenue in exchange for hosting solutions.
You decide what type of business model approach (direct payment methods via MTGOX / CoinBase / BitPay, etc.)
Current Payment (Order Bit Hosting) Gateway: MTGOX (Manual Setup Hosting) 

Hosting Services: Not provided
There isn't any existing hosting services we can sell or rent to you. You must buy your own hosting/reseller solution.
I recommend buying your own Virtual Private Server or Quality Reseller Account, and you'll make some good money.   
[Recommend] SEOHosting.com (Quality Hosting) with IP Addresses you can assign .I'll provide some more resources.

Domain name Services: Not functional
I have not setup a domain name registration service for this site. That part is up to you. You can enable or disable the feature.

Revenue Information:
The site/domain is new, and not generated any revenue thus far. You can test the numbers to see your ROI in 3 months.
This sale isn't promising any revenue or traffic or existing customers. The revenue starts with whatever you do after this purchase.

Examples: (Estimates of Revenue)
10 New customers per month = (avg. order package: 0.5/BTC or $50~/usd) = $500/month* USD
20 New customers per month = (avg. order package: 0.5/BTC or $50~/usd) = $1,000/month* USD

Need Customization?
No additional work is needed for re-design, re-construction, and/or development. These are hiring services that are not offered at this time due to my limited time. If time permits, you can hire me for my time to complete anything out of the ordinary such as redesign/site development. All the site needs right now is your final touches with content pages/posts, modification of pricing model, finalizing the links the way you want, and integrating the business models/payment gateways to your own account.

I can help out with link setup, transfer site files, and setup into FTP. This will be a free service to make sure you are setup in the right way to conduct future business. You have my full verbal support via Skype, Email, or Private message. I will provide you with some guidance to get you running in the right direction. The business model, traffic generation, unique customization, generating sales, and anything else with the business is up to you. I'm here to help, so don't hesitate to ask questions.

Support:
Skype, Email, and Private Messages. If these means of communication don't work for you, let me know and I'll make something work.
You'll have a direct contact with me, and that means we can chat about this business anytime. Got a question? just ask away.

Good luck on your next/future investment. Private message me to discuss details or buy it right now. You can Ask Me Anything.

https://www.onnit.com/emails/_modules/timer/?end=2013-06-13+08:00:00UTC&dark=1
maco (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 03:07:33 AM

The buyer will remain anonymous of purchase (decision is yours). No details will be listed about who bought the site and for how much.

There is also a reserve price for this auction. In case I receive an offer outside of the forums or third party sites with an offer,
I have the right to no longer have this for sale here, and sell it to the party that bought it first. First come first serve!
In addition, trust and communication is a major factor in this purchase. I have the right to refuse the sale.

This is an easy pezy decision for the right business person. The auction is with a timer, here it goes!

Timer removed. End time: 2013-06-13+08:00:00UTC
maco (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:40:24 AM

There is multiple streams of value here. I'll even guide you in terms of advertising and SEO.

If you set a goal here, and add valuable content for the community about security/hosting, you'll gain more business.

Need more information? I got tons, you just got to start somewhere, you know?

WaterTrooper

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

LOOKCOIN

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:16:55 AM

Do you currently have any clients that are paying?
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:34:15 PM

So you haven't actually made a business out of this. You just made a design for a potential bitcoin hosting service?
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 02:48:26 PM

So you haven't actually made a business out of this. You just made a design for a potential bitcoin hosting service?

To be fair it is a really professional looking site. OP seems like he knows what he is doing.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 03:51:57 PM

To be fair it is a really professional looking site. OP seems like he knows what he is doing.

Oh yeah, I'm not doubting the OP. I just wanted to see if there are already clients which are hiring services.
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:41:56 PM

He's just bought a $30 WordPress theme called liveweb from themeforest. There is no custom work or value addition here. Anybody could do it for $30 + $10 for domain registration.
maco (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:55:03 PM

To answer everyone's question: There isn't any customers on board yet.

The person who buys it is in control of generating all revenue and traffic.

I didn't say I am the designer, but I created it for someone looking to
get in on the action quickly, without spending countless hours working on it.

Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:57:41 PM

LOL it doesn't take countless hours to install wordpress. 5 maybe 10 minutes tops.
maco (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:04:44 PM

That's not only the case. Not everyone is in tuned to resell hosting or making a
profit from it without the right person involved in guidance and helping out.

The description says it all. I'm not leaving the buyer just a site/domain,
it's helping getting them on the right foot in the business. Thanks for your feedback.
BIGMERVE

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 09:36:59 PM

I'll start, 1 btc

BIGMERVE

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 09:41:14 PM

I'll start, 1 btc

I cancel my bid. Did not see the posts above showing OP just bought a wordpress theme. Although I understand he's also providing a service, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth that he did not disclose who made the design. Had you designed the website yourself I would have been happy to pay much more.

TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:44:39 PM

LOL it doesn't take countless hours to install wordpress. 5 maybe 10 minutes tops.

I think we all get that. Do it yourself instead of whining like a girl. If you are not interested in the sale gtfo.
maco (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:52:32 PM

Cancel Accepted. That's fine. The idea isn't selling a design or domain or both.

I have been involved in the hosting business since 2002.
The point isn't that you are buying a website/domain only.

The concept was a bit more than that. I'm not selling this to buy me
out, I'm going to guideline you with my connections to the industry.

And remember, you don't need a fancy design to make money.
I would take someone who is eager to work, and startup a company
to the next level.. That's only if you network with me to grow

I'll start, 1 btc

I cancel my bid. Did not see the posts above showing OP just bought a wordpress theme. Although I understand he's also providing a service, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth that he did not disclose who made the design. Had you designed the website yourself I would have been happy to pay much more.
BIGMERVE

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 10:12:20 PM

Cancel Accepted. That's fine. The idea isn't selling a design or domain or both.

I have been involved in the hosting business since 2002.
The point isn't that you are buying a website/domain only.

The concept was a bit more than that. I'm not selling this to buy me
out, I'm going to guideline you with my connections to the industry.

And remember, you don't need a fancy design to make money.
I would take someone who is eager to work, and startup a company
to the next level.. That's only if you network with me to grow

I'll start, 1 btc

I believe you and don't think you are a scammer, however you should have been more upfront about the themeforest theme.

maco (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:03:24 PM

That makes sense. This is why I wrote in the thread: pre-designed/pre-developed.
I didn't state It was a unique design or a unique one of my own. 

The buyer will remain anonymous of purchase (decision is yours). No details will be listed about who bought the site and for how much.

I wrote that right AFTER the thread was launched. There is a reason for it. It hurts the value of the company or business or whatever it turns into (in the future).

Selling sites/domains on a forum is very tricky compared to private sale. I'm was more than up front about everything and anything I do. The point I am making is.. There is only so much to be said about it. Buying a site/domain is like buying a home/business. Once an agreement is made, an inspector begins his job by inspecting the home or property to make sure all is good with the property/home.

The same thing with this: I show you reports and information about it on the backend (IN PRIVATE) before we even get any transfers.
Remember: I wouldn't expect anyone to make this transaction without knowing what you are paying for (as you can see in the content I wrote). All final details is discussed via private message. Same thing with the domain name being listed on any forums. You don't want your customers finding out how much you paid, would you?

I hear where you guys are coming from. I'll work on improving for the next one.
maco (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 06:30:05 PM

This has been SOLD. Thanks for everyone's involvement and consideration to buy this, and build a professional network together.

No Details will be disclosed about pricing, buyers name, and any other private details.

Good luck on your search for all investors who did consider this seriously as a relationship opportunity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: