Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto Airdrops and Bounty are hidden gems  (Read 1350 times)
Jamesdila1 (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:56:33 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 10:37:51 AM by Jamesdila1

guys you can earn good income by doing airdrops and bounties in this forum.
i have earned more than $1000 in this month... i hope this will be a good help for my indian friends to earn crypto... they just ask for social media easy works...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0

for bounty- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Find airdrops here. share your success stories too. they just ask your myetherwallet address. anyone can do that. good luck

check this thread for bounty updates

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2688202

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:01:20 AM

Can you provide us which all bounties campaign you have joined and which work did you do and how much you got paid for those work. This will help the people to understand if its worth their time or efforts.  Also if you can share the proof it will be good.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:04:15 AM

Can you provide us which all bounties campaign you have joined and which work did you do and how much you got paid for those work. This will help the people to understand if its worth their time or efforts.  Also if you can share the proof it will be good.

Was wondering the exact same thing how many bounty campaigns did you participate in? and you will earn more if you join signature campaign although requires higher rank and good quality posts, I have joined few bounty campaigns as well.

BlueStone

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:08:01 PM

you are right, currently, too many airdrops going around in the forum. I don't know they are scam coins or not but never the less I got them for free and earned good money with few of them like eBTC, ECASH, BLUE etc.
Jamesdila1 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:31:44 PM

guys you can earn good income by doing bounties in this forum.
i have earned more than $1000 in this month... i hope this will be a good help for my indian friends to earn crypto... they just ask for social media easy works... hope you all will enjoy them...
Sure. im not in home these days.i will surely post proof very soon.try them in your free time and see results.. i also a student and do this part time..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:47:17 PM

pls provide details on the various bounties.

I signed up for various airdrops in 'Airdrop October' and managed to get around US$1500 worth of free crypto.  Grin
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:56:32 PM

Was wondering the exact same thing how many bounty campaigns did you participate in? and you will earn more if you join signature campaign although requires higher rank and good quality posts, I have joined few bounty campaigns as well.

Their are so many bounty campaign that you can join and earn free coins for that you should not have to rely on signature campaign without it also you can earn very good like what OP said is true. You should be active to take the opportunity soon.
Jamesdila1 (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:29:09 AM

Their are so many bounty campaign that you can join and earn free coins for that you should not have to rely on signature campaign without it also you can earn very good like what OP said is true. You should be active to take the opportunity soon.

Yeah. hope other members also understand it and work in bounty.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
Jamesdila1 (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:36:57 AM

I signed up for various airdrops in 'Airdrop October' and managed to get around US$1500 worth of free crypto.  Grin

i did twitter and facebook bounties. but whats "airdrop october" ?? $1500 is a very good amount. congrats

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
BlueStone

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:56:55 PM

I signed up for various airdrops in 'Airdrop October' and managed to get around US$1500 worth of free crypto.  Grin

i did twitter and facebook bounties. but whats "airdrop october" ?? $1500 is a very good amount. congrats

Apart from Facebook and Twitter bounty, I would suggest you join free Airdrops which is flooding the forum and will give you a good return.
However, I found ANN and Whitepaper translation are more valuable and will earn you a good amount of bounty and also it will increase your opportunities in such future campaigns as well.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:04:49 PM

i have earned more than $1000 in this month... i hope this will be a good help for my indian friends to earn crypto... they just ask for social media easy works... hope you all will enjoy them...
I absolutely agree with you but the problem is to find such gem. You see hundreds of shitcoins coming with their projects everyday. Its very difficult to find out which one would succeed most of them.are not even able to hit min. Mark so its really a blindshot you find 1 out od 10 which actually pays you something of value.
Jamesdila1 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:35:29 PM

I absolutely agree with you but the problem is to find such gem. You see hundreds of shitcoins coming with their projects everyday. Its very difficult to find out which one would succeed most of them.are not even able to hit min. Mark so its really a blindshot you find 1 out od 10 which actually pays you something of value.
Yes really. but its all free money. airdrops are very easy to do.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:33:58 PM

Apart from Facebook and Twitter bounty, I would suggest you join free Airdrops which is flooding the forum and will give you a good return.
However, I found ANN and Whitepaper translation are more valuable and will earn you a good amount of bounty and also it will increase your opportunities in such future campaigns as well.

If you are really good in translation then it is very good opportunity to earn nicely as so many ICO are coming who are in need of translation work and the bounty is also good. Airdrops joining is not that much profitable in recent Airdrops as they are getting fulfilled so soon that you cannot join it easily.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:57:27 AM

I signed up for various airdrops in 'Airdrop October' and managed to get around US$1500 worth of free crypto.  Grin

Could you share the link where we can find all the Airdrop October and which all airdrop you have joined due to which you have got 1500$ worth of cypto. Does it have the real value , I mean is it got listed on exchange and can you sell those right away or you will have to wait for some time?
Freebieindia

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:44:29 AM

yes you are correct people can make good money for free from bounty and airdrop. if you have good following on social media then you can make extra . just keep eye on all airdrop and bounty and participate. i made some good money for free with BLUE token this month
Jamesdila1 (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:48:31 AM

Could you share the link where we can find all the Airdrop October and which all airdrop you have joined due to which you have got 1500$ worth of cypto. Does it have the real value , I mean is it got listed on exchange and can you sell those right away or you will have to wait for some time?

find daily new airdrops here

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:34:28 AM

find daily new airdrops here

that is indeed the right thread.

Jamesdila1 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:36:09 AM

Another thing. keep atleast  0.01 ETH in your myetherwallet when you apply for airdrops

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
Tushar Ramani

Activity: 400
Merit: 15

Crypto Ghost Since 2017

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:49:45 AM

I am earning good from bounties and airdrop. I did promotion on my telegram channel and for this effort, i got average 150$ worth token. Recently, I did same for 6-7 project and now waiting for their ico end. So, I will get 5-7 Eth worth token. Even now i am in contact with one biggest bounty manager who is running 4-5 bounties bounty campaign for various good project. Just got two token POWR, ATS till now. Thet are worth of 300$ both combining. There are lots of task like facebook, twitter, telegram channel joining to get bounties. So, join that task and you will get good amount of token. If you want to join any good bounty campaign just comment here. I will help you.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:25:46 PM

I am earning good from bounties and airdrop. I did promotion on my telegram channel and for this effort, i got average 150$ worth token. Recently, I did same for 6-7 project and now waiting for their ico end. So, I will get 5-7 Eth worth token. Even now i am in contact with one biggest bounty manager who is running 4-5 bounties bounty campaign for various good project. Just got two token POWR, ATS till now. Thet are worth of 300$ both combining. There are lots of task like facebook, twitter, telegram channel joining to get bounties. So, join that task and you will get good amount of token. If you want to join any good bounty campaign just comment here. I will help you.

Can You explain more how can I find some good bounty Campaign project.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: