Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Regulation in Kazakhastan  (Read 784 times)
Usine

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:31:40 AM

Hello! I don't know about AUD-KZT; as the others said, banks should be able to do it, but I would also suggest bringing USD to be safe.
The smaller money exchange places usually have a better rate than banks - but if you feel safer/more used to it, go to any bank. At any independent exchange place, you can expect to have a calculator next to the window. Don't be afraid to count your money right there (all of those places have a sign that says please count your money AT the counter) - so you can make sure the amount is correct and they know you counted it right in front of them.
If you decide to go to one of those, this is our usual spot Smiley it's in the same entrance as the notary.

Wonderful thank you very much!

It would be really problematic to change directly from AUD to KZT. Even if you find some place, exchange rate would be much higher. You would be definitely better off to come with USD.
What do you mean by money changers?

No problems. I will bring USD! That's easily done.

Kesecer

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:32:07 AM

Hello! I don't know about AUD-KZT; as the others said, banks should be able to do it, but I would also suggest bringing USD to be safe.
The smaller money exchange places usually have a better rate than banks - but if you feel safer/more used to it, go to any bank. At any independent exchange place, you can expect to have a calculator next to the window. Don't be afraid to count your money right there (all of those places have a sign that says please count your money AT the counter) - so you can make sure the amount is correct and they know you counted it right in front of them.
If you decide to go to one of those, this is our usual spot Smiley it's in the same entrance as the notary.

It would be really problematic to change directly from AUD to KZT. Even if you find some place, exchange rate would be much higher. You would be definitely better off to come with USD.

Some countries have businesses that do exactly and only that - exchange money. Places like TravelEx etc.
According to even Wikivoyage
"Along Respubika Avenue you can find a number of 24-hour currency exchange"
Amial

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:32:42 AM

Some countries have businesses that do exactly and only that - exchange money. Places like TravelEx etc.

Aah, okay. There must be plenty of them. I am more used to calling them exchange place(shop). That's why I didn't understand it immediately
My advice is:Download app 2gis. It is city guide, works offline, has english version and generally offers better info than google maps.
Hope that you will like your time there
Bamel

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:33:10 AM

Aah, okay. There must be plenty of them. I am more used to calling them exchange place(shop). That's why I didn't understand it immediately
My advice is:Download app 2gis. It is city guide, works offline, has english version and generally offers better info than google maps.
Hope that you will like your time there

Wonderful - thanks for that. I will download it now!
Rludd

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:34:29 AM

I don't think there is a way around having to pay fees twice. You can always exchange USD, so try and bring that. Or you could withdraw Tenge from your credit card in the airport upon arrival.
Renr

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:34:59 AM

I don't think there is a way around having to pay fees twice. You can always exchange USD, so try and bring that. Or you could withdraw Tenge from your credit card in the airport upon arrival.

So nobody will change my AUD?
Usine

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:35:27 AM

USD, EUR, RUB, KGS, GBP, CNY, CHF - yes.
AUD - no. We call it exotic currency, even if you find an exchange that accepts AUD, the rate will be unfair.
Kesecer

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:35:52 AM

USD, EUR, RUB, KGS, GBP, CNY, CHF - yes.
AUD - no. We call it exotic currency, even if you find an exchange that accepts AUD, the rate will be unfair.

Thank you for that information! I will ensure to have USD or EUR with me!
trapp19

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:37:46 AM

ensure their country's citizens of the risk. i think they are just just Ensuring that people of kazakhstan still use their fiat currency, theyre afraid of bitcoin, those people proposing stuff.just my opinion.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:52:07 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 12:04:07 PM by Kingofbitcoin12345

It was still a proposal it’s either the lawmakers will not amend the existing laws about it or they will follow the recommendation from the central bank officials.. Befor doing such actions much needed more study on how the citizens of that will react to its implementation and hope they will get the side of the bitcoin community also.. Nevertheless if it limited to suspicious activities like unlicensed and unknown developers of an ICO then that’s fine for me..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: