Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you keep track of your investments including entry, exit and ROI?  (Read 415 times)
Hariz (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:03:46 AM

Would like to know how you keep track of your investments including entry, exit, ROI, commission etc.?
Is there a tool that can help keep track of end-to-end transactions across all coins? Doesn't necessarily have to be automated through APIs, I'm happy to make manual entries but need something that can provide real visibility in to ROI and real-time P/L numbers automatically.

I'm doing it manually using excel now but its getting out of hands with the number of coins in my portfolio. I've tried blockfolio but it doesn't show P/L on the summary page. I've used cryptocompare but it doesn't take in to account partial sell orders and has issues around FX rates so the picture is never accurate.

Appreciate if you folks could share what you use to stay on top of your investments. Both mobile App or Desktop based tools are OK.

Thanks in advance!

┨▪ ▪ ▪❒ SEND ❒▪ ▪ ▪┠
A token designed for massive adoption
                          ╌┨Whitepaper┠╌
╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗
Website       Facebook       Twitter        Telegram       LinkedIn
╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BelieveInBitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:15:15 AM

I use CoinTracking.info and it's pretty good. Most transactions come in through API and the rest you do yourself. It's the only way I could keep track of my bot loaning and trading. It's not cheap though.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:23:32 AM

Just came across this site not long ago, and the design and user interface are pretty user-friendly, try this out! https://altpocket.io/

Here's a screenshot of the site, you just have to enter the prices which you bought at/sold, and it will tell you your profits. Sick site, highly recommended. I came across similar sites before, but this one is my favorite so far. Grin

And its free!!

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hariz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:34:19 AM

Just came across this site not long ago, and the design and user interface are pretty user-friendly, try this out! https://altpocket.io/

Here's a screenshot of the site, you just have to enter the prices which you bought at/sold, and it will tell you your profits. Sick site, highly recommended. I came across similar sites before, but this one is my favorite so far. Grin

And its free!!

I use CoinTracking.info and it's pretty good. Most transactions come in through API and the rest you do yourself. It's the only way I could keep track of my bot loaning and trading. It's not cheap though.

Thanks! Do they show net profit after exchange commission?

┨▪ ▪ ▪❒ SEND ❒▪ ▪ ▪┠
                          ╌┨Whitepaper┠╌
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:42:06 AM

I use Blockfolio app, and just subtract any fees before entering my purchases and sales.
captainhera

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:26:30 AM

Would like to know how you keep track of your investments including entry, exit, ROI, commission etc.?
Is there a tool that can help keep track of end-to-end transactions across all coins? Doesn't necessarily have to be automated through APIs, I'm happy to make manual entries but need something that can provide real visibility in to ROI and real-time P/L numbers automatically.

I'm doing it manually using excel now but its getting out of hands with the number of coins in my portfolio. I've tried blockfolio but it doesn't show P/L on the summary page. I've used cryptocompare but it doesn't take in to account partial sell orders and has issues around FX rates so the picture is never accurate.

Appreciate if you folks could share what you use to stay on top of your investments. Both mobile App or Desktop based tools are OK.

Thanks in advance!
I have seen an application that manages all but what you need in the service (market) section. But you need to spend a certain amount if you want to use it.
Hariz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:37:41 AM

Thanks in advance!
I have seen an application that manages all but what you need in the service (market) section. But you need to spend a certain amount if you want to use it.

Happy to pay if it addresses my requirements. What's the app?

┨▪ ▪ ▪❒ SEND ❒▪ ▪ ▪┠
                          ╌┨Whitepaper┠╌
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:45:20 AM

as i am a newbie trader for altcoins and erc20-ethereum based tokens, and i only trade for etherdelta for erc20tokens = eth, what do i do now is a manual process, i open multiple tabs per coint/eth pairing since etherdelta has no special api for trading monitoring, i tired to use metamask but the page is very slow  when i open the etherdelta with metamask enabled.
NicolasOpus

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:43:09 PM

We recently launched ∆ Delta which I think is perfect for your purposes.  Cool

Here's the link to our iOS App Store listing: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id1288676542?mt=8
Here's the link to our Android Google Play Store listing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.getdelta.android

You can also read much more about Delta via https://medium.com/getdelta
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:58:09 PM

I've been using https://coin.fyi/ and so far it's met all my needs, haven't found an unsupported coin yet.
You can also use it completely anonymous without having to log in, though I would recommend creating an account.

It's completely free as well!

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:05:15 PM

I've been using https://coin.fyi/ and so far it's met all my needs, haven't found an unsupported coin yet.
You can also use it completely anonymous without having to log in, though I would recommend creating an account.

just visited the site and I think its really helpful for people that looking for a good tools in order to monitor their investment its a great help and surely
it will be supported because there's also opportunity to invest with this tools thanks for sharing mate hope OP's question will be answered by this.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:08:45 PM

i don't use any particular softaware or app i simply write down the activities i do in a day and end of every week evaluate my profit or loss for the week. It might not be accurate at sometimes but i mainly want an basic idea of my standings
mrcryptosocial

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:25:55 PM

Thank you I was never thought this kind of coin tracking tool even exist .
Glad that i ultimately found it.
Now i don't have to check coins in different places.
hakuna

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:12:44 PM

I would also suggest Cryptonator app https://www.cryptonator.com/
It is quite useful as it allows you to insert the amount of BTC, ETH, ALTs you own and periodically compute the value of your holdings.
To me, it is the easiest way to quickly see how much I am earning with respect to the initial investment.

Ramsin

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:45:17 PM

Blockfolio and Atlpocket are pretty neat. But that's for cryptos. Does anyone know a tool that can help me track all my tokens? I'm looking at picking up a stake in a couple of upcoming token sales (Nucleus Vision, Jibrel and Naga), and I'd like a reliable way to track them all.
Jacob Oram

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:10:31 PM

If you're picking tokens up as part of a presale, here's a tool that'll help you track the ICO progress post-launch: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6cf7es/tool_to_track_how_icos_have_performed_since_launch/

It's pretty neat!
Hariz (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:51:12 PM

Blockfolio and Atlpocket are pretty neat. But that's for cryptos. Does anyone know a tool that can help me track all my tokens? I'm looking at picking up a stake in a couple of upcoming token sales (Nucleus Vision, Jibrel and Naga), and I'd like a reliable way to track them all.

Have you looked at Tradingview? I picked up that recommendation from here and its great.
For alts, I just use blockfolio and cryptocompare.

┨▪ ▪ ▪❒ SEND ❒▪ ▪ ▪┠
                          ╌┨Whitepaper┠╌
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: