Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:45:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now?  (Read 1383 times)
foxydoxy (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:08:08 AM

Hi everyone, Bitcoin is now around $6k and gather even 1 BTC is very hard today, what do you think about other cryptocurrencies to invest like LiteCoin and ETH? What's your prediction about their position in market next year?
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:12:57 AM

Eth is gonna be worth around $1000 by the end of next year, Litecoin follows bitcoin so if bitcoin reaches 10K I see litecoin at around atlas $300-$500 by the end of 2018 as well. I also like investing in smaller coins with the power to make 10x or more.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:24:45 AM

I am a conservative person, so I prefer LTC and DOGE as usual.
DOGE for me very stable cryptocurrency, I never ''change'' it. Cheesy

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:32:56 AM

Eth is gonna be worth around $1000 by the end of next year, Litecoin follows bitcoin so if bitcoin reaches 10K I see litecoin at around atlas $300-$500 by the end of 2018 as well. I also like investing in smaller coins with the power to make 10x or more.
eth 1000 $? it is a beautiful dream for me, hopefully it manifests even though it seems impossible.
Nonakryse

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:59:52 AM

BTC has gone quite far.. from 1k a couple of months ago to 6k today.. that's a 500% increase, which is insane for traditional investment alternatives out there right now. If you don't have a lot of capital to invest, you're best chance is to go for Altcoins as you've already mentioned, and Ethereum is definitely a good pick from all other alternatives. The current implementation of Ethereum and all the adoption from developers makes it a very attractive altcoin, and it might even surpass BTC at some point in the future. It's such as good coin because it differentiates from the main coin (BTC) and offers a completely new "window" of oportunities. These are starting to be implemented nowadays in forms of projects (all these ICO's you're seeing going around) and some of them will eventually be very successful, once the median consumer gets their hands on it. In these terms, Ethereum is definitely a good investment if you're looking for higher returns than BTC (I believe it will perform better in the future due to it's many problem solving abilities, which BTC is kinda limited unfortunately).
pasmas

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:01:33 AM

If you go ICO - LENDDOIT - IF you go crypto - DEEPONION winner hands down, community development they are owsome.

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:04:39 AM

I am a conservative person, so I prefer LTC and DOGE as usual.
DOGE for me very stable cryptocurrency, I never ''change'' it. Cheesy
I heard a news in this forum that doge's dev has left the project and makes the coin reach ALMOST zero value. And now it is still struggling right now. It is true that news from the enterprises have a lot of effects on the coins they are handling.

Anyways I would like to suggest bitcoin, price at 5,800 usd entry. A lot bigger than usual but that would be the lowest. And we can see it mooning by mid November at 6,000 usd. Eth and probably avt.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:08:22 AM

Hi everyone, Bitcoin is now around $6k and gather even 1 BTC is very hard today
I agree that It is really hard to earn 1 Bitcoin but even Bitcoin already reached value of $6k+ which is for me is very big amount but Bitcoin still doesn't reached mass adoption, that is why investing in Bitcoin is still better which will give you the most profit than investing in other cryptocurrencies.
what do you think about other cryptocurrencies to invest like LiteCoin and ETH? What's your prediction about their position in market next year?
I suggest that you make your own analysis and deep research, don't listen to other people says on which cryptocurrency to invest, it's your money and you should fully understand the coin first before putting your money into it. There are lots of altcoins that has the potential even grow more but investing in altcoins is way more risky than investing in Bitcoin.
Shova

Activity: 286
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:11:31 AM

With a lot of new sidechain platforms, I believe the market would be highly divided among such coins. So, Ethereum, NEO, OMG or Cybermiles, all are risky to predict to rise. So, bitcoin is one of the best option.
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:14:15 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 11:59:45 AM by roboadvisorcoin

Hi everyone, Bitcoin is now around $6k and gather even 1 BTC is very hard today, what do you think about other cryptocurrencies to invest like LiteCoin and ETH? What's your prediction about their position in market next year?

Another cryptocurrency to invest could also be Vertcoin (VTC.CRY), which has grown zesterday by 15,80%. This crypto has gained 66,73% in a week and 236,14% in a month but is still up!

ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:17:39 AM

Altcoin investment is a very good idea nowadays especially that bitcoin has left these altcoins way far behind in terms of value, although the potential of these altcoins are still high. You're right. investing in bitcoin is now not as easy as it was before because of its very high volatility and high value. My choices for long-term altcoin investment are LITECOINS, RIPPLES, WAVES, and STEEM. The prices of these altcoins are comparatively low (which is a good point when you want to buy a bunch of them). As of today, ripple is listed at $0.20, litecoin at $55.40, waves at $3.60, and STEEM at $0.99.

These altcoins also belong to top 30 altcoins with highest market cap. Ripples has a market cap of $7,840,397,540 (3rd), Litecoin has $2,971,754,613 (5th), Waves has $360,910,000  (21th), and STEEM has $243,335,874 (25th). Market cap is a good indication of the potential of an altcoin's price to grow.

You can also try some ERC20 token ICOs, although there is a higher risk in investing to new ICOs compared to altcoins already listed in most exchanges. One of the tokens that I think has a potential is POS TOKEN with a price of $1.36.

The following data are taken from coinmarketcap.com
skripsup

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:20:56 AM

Hey! But whats the problem of buying not WHOLE Bitcoin but a part of it? You can buy half, or 0.00002 or whatever you want of it. And than hold it and wait for price increase.
I would suggest you to invest in BTC, ETH as they are more promising, sustainable, safe and high potential coins. Maybe not rapidly but their price will rise. ETH will solve all its problems and will increase in price and as you see Bitcoin started rising now.

Anyways, these two are not only variants of investing. Ripple, Monero, LTC and many others are also very attractive for long-term investments. Just look at top 15-20 coins and invest in most attractive for you.
Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:23:28 AM

Eth, Litecoin, BTG, Waves are my on-hold coins.
They got pretty bright future, exclude BTG which is dropping hard.
zbx001

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:23:55 AM

zrx will be your best investment all the life.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:33:26 AM

Bitcoin and ETH are the two best crypto types to invest today. but if I have to choose one between the coin types yes, of course I will choose bitcoin for long term investment. why I say that because in my opinion bitcoin is a parent of all kinds of altcoin bitcoin is the icon where at first the existence of crypto and also bitcoin already shows its existence as crypto the most in demand by the investors. the bitcoin demand is what keeps the bitcoin price on the rise so I think bitcoin is the best investment for a long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
antongee28

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:45:17 AM

I really like this project ARtoken by Cappasity. I put some coins there because I have a small amount of it. I believe that the 3D industry and the vertual reality are our future. Now it is gaining huge popularity and many companies provide such services for stores and catalogs. accroding to how many skam can be found on the forum, you can find a lot of shit there, but here is more or less decent. I like that everything is OK w the white paper is literate both in terms of technical and semantic parts
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:31:29 AM

One coin that i love a lot about is neo. It is having better system than eth. It has an ecosystem to itself, and many usage to it instead of just an ICO platform. The beauty is that neo also generate gas for you. So you can constantly get free gases and sold them for free money.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:04:49 AM

I'm thinking ETH will go up in the near future, but the problem is no one knows for sure.

tony_b

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 11:05:21 AM

I would suggest you take the time to do plenty of research and look for Crypto companies that have real solutions to solve current problems.  Many Alt coins have no product, just a promise of a product, and many of these companies will not survive the long term. Think back to the dot com boom when many new internet companies were hyped up have market capital of millions but never earned a cent and folded.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:12:11 AM

I would suggest you take the time to do plenty of research and look for Crypto companies that have real solutions to solve current problems.  Many Alt coins have no product, just a promise of a product, and many of these companies will not survive the long term. Think back to the dot com boom when many new internet companies were hyped up have market capital of millions but never earned a cent and folded.

Personally, I still favor bitcoin among all. I still think that it has the msot potential and that it will still continue to grow so far. It’s performace has been impressive over the years and many expect it to continue in the future.

But I agree that doing some research would really help you in determing what coins are best to invest in because by looking into its different aspects like the goal of the project would tell whether the coin would be a success. Most successful coins have very productive project designs.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: