Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altpocket.io - Altcoin portfolio [Import from polo/bittrex/coinbase] (Free tool)  (Read 1124 times)
Onte (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:01:54 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2019, 01:41:53 PM by Onte

Altpocket Relaunch - The best tool for tracking your cryptocurrency portfolio

Whats the big diffrent in the "Relaunch" version?

Before this, our site was growing faster than we expected and we got some growing pains (bugs overloaded server etc)

But now we have updated to one of the most advanced investment-/importing- system out there.

And as the altpocket community was growing we wanted to create a natural way to connect our (awesome) users with each other and this resulted in a social feed that we have had in the mind since we started our adventure.

Lastly, I would want to say big thanks to the community and everyone that have supported us in any way. Greatly appreciated!

Sing up free now  → www.Altpocket.io

Some more cool stuff about Altpocket:
  • Advanced API importing system (supports importing orders from Bittrex, Poloniex,Coinbase *NEW )

• Social Functions (Follow/impressed/live chat/social feed)

• Badges (On Altpocket you can also earn Badges based on your activity, engagement and earnings.)

• Discord Botbot for Discord that can do all of these commands: Printscreen)

• Supported Fiat (We are currently supporting over 15 fiat currencies which you can use to track your investment in.)

• Diffrent Price API (We are currently supporting over 5 different prices gathering API's.)

• Easy To Use (Even my grandma can use it because it's so easy to use.)

• Night Theme (For all hackers out there.)

• Showcasing (You can change the design on your profile too make it look really stunning when sharing it online.)

• Private mode (Your privacy is important to us, if you don't want to share your portfolio with the world there is a "private mode" in setting)

If you have any questions feel free to ask us below!
Best regards Jonathan Svensson Co-Founder at Altpocket.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:13:30 PM

Everything looks good but I don't see any option to select in coin/token list maybe its my browser? nice theme just registered on the site.
Edit : tried different browser still not working.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:27:24 PM

Everything looks good but I don't see any option to select in coin/token list maybe its my browser? nice theme just registered on the site.
-snip-
It works fine for me, your drop down bar looks different from mine. Try using Chrome/Firefox, and it should look something like this:

I really like this site, it even have social features, and I recommend it to those who have a huge crypto portfolio. Just import it from your exchange site and there you go! Has basically everything you need there. Smiley

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:37:50 PM

Just registered and tried your website. Everything went well and I'm glad that you provided us this useful website. Actually, I've been looking for this kind of tool where I can track all the coins that I bought without logging in to my account in different exchanges. This provides the solution to that and there's a high chance that I will use it more in the future. Looking forward to the additional features that you'll add in the coming days and months. Smiley
Onte (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:57:50 PM

Thanks, for the kind words!

We are still a very young project, Altpocket is about 5 months old now and we are just two guys in our early twenties that want to build something cool and bring as much value as possible to the community!

Want to test out the bot? Feel free to join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/mjx2KNn

Best regards Jonathan Svensson
Onte (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:31:21 PM

Hi illusioNiZt, please try what EXtremeAEX wrote:

It works fine for me, your drop down bar looks different from mine. Try using Chrome/Firefox, and it should look something like this:

You also need to write a letter before the drop-down comes down, so if you are going to add Bitcoin just wite "B" and it should showup.

If there are any problems please reply on this thread again.

Best regards Jonathan.

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:26:48 AM

This is a very nice site in my opinion.

I'm using blockfolio at the moment, but they don't have a web based application, which you guys do have. I also really like the layout and design aspects of your site, it is probably even better than blockfolio at least in my opinion.

However, with the info you collect about trades of users, do you guys actively analyse the data or do you keep it private? Thanks
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:11:54 AM

You also need to write a letter before the drop-down comes down, so if you are going to add Bitcoin just wite "B" and it should showup.

Best regards Jonathan.

I am using mozilla and tried chrome still same problem and I cannot type anything either when I click on it, I just get one option >Select a Coin/Token.
working fine on mobile though.

btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:17:37 AM

Nice site and i like the fact that you can use the API of whatever exchange you use. This is incredibly convenient compared to having to reenter data every time you make a new purchase of altcoin or sell it.

Also, i like that you can share your portfolio and have some social aspects.

Have registered an account earlier today Smiley
Onte (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:33:34 PM

I'm using blockfolio at the moment, but they don't have a web based application, which you guys do have. I also really like the layout and design aspects of your site, it is probably even better than blockfolio at least in my opinion.

However, with the info you collect about trades of users, do you guys actively analyse the data or do you keep it private? Thanks

Thanks, we really appreciate the feedback!

You can read our Privacy Policy here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kmPggYBodjUzAllo-T-mZR4UTxSQ-Bq9dTSioOvo3rY/

Also, you can put your account in private mode in the settings (this means that we will only use or look at your data if you need support).
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:46:35 PM

Thanks, we really appreciate the feedback!

You can read our Privacy Policy here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kmPggYBodjUzAllo-T-mZR4UTxSQ-Bq9dTSioOvo3rY/

Also, you can put your account in private mode in the settings (this means that we will only use or look at your data if you need support).

That's exactly what i'm looking for since blockfolio essentially says that you are identified as a unique identifier and they collect data from you that they can in turn analyze overall trading data of all their users etc.

Whilst this information is not 100% accurate since anyone can enter fraudulent data, it is a concern for privacy.

Having a private mode really helps! Thanks for the reply.
Onte (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:47:46 PM

Best regards Jonathan.

I am using mozilla and tried chrome still same problem and I cannot type anything either when I click on it, I just get one option >Select a Coin/Token.
working fine on mobile though.

We are looking into this problem, I will reply here when we have found a fix.
Onte (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:24:36 AM

Nice site and i like the fact that you can use the API of whatever exchange you use. This is incredibly convenient compared to having to reenter data every time you make a new purchase of altcoin or sell it.

Thanks for the feedback and welcome to the Altpocket community,
just reply to this thread if there is anything I can help you with!
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:57:13 AM

I have question from your service is there a facility that we can directly sell and buy in the market. Till now we are kept sending find to the exchange and buying the coins from there, so are you going to deduct any fee for it.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:40:34 AM

I have recently started investing tiny bits here and there, and I was looking for a tool like this to manage my portfolio. This seems perfect for my use. I see you lack a monetization model. Probably you can use donation options or maybe some kind of cheap membership options. I am sure many people would contribute in that way.

Onte (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:11:29 PM

I have question from your service is there a facility that we can directly sell and buy in the market. Till now we are kept sending find to the exchange and buying the coins from there, so are you going to deduct any fee for it.

Hi
Our future plan is to make buying and selling on our site a possibility. (If that's what you are asking about? I don't really get your question tbh.)

Today we are just a tracking services with some cool features.
Onte (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:09:19 PM

I have recently started investing tiny bits here and there, and I was looking for a tool like this to manage my portfolio. This seems perfect for my use. I see you lack a monetization model. Probably you can use donation options or maybe some kind of cheap membership options. I am sure many people would contribute in that way.

Thank, Im happy to hear that.
Regarding the monetization model you are right we are looking into maybe making a "premium model". And we are already excepting donations (for more info check the "support us" button in the menu)
Onte (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:29:44 AM

Feel free to join our discord or follow us on twitter to get regular updates.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:35:14 AM

Looks good, are you working on an app version at all? I do prefer to use an app as it is that much easier for me moving about all the time which doesn't always allow me access to my laptop.

I was using Blockfolio which is good and everything but they do not cover all coins, I just started to use altfolio which is a similar concept to yours.

I think for tracking it is a cool site, as soon as you start looking at actually trading via your site it could cause you a lot of hassle and stress, perhaps just keep is as a decent tracker.
Onte (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:29:37 AM

Looks good, are you working on an app version at all? I do prefer to use an app as it is that much easier for me moving about all the time which doesn't always allow me access to my laptop.

I was using Blockfolio which is good and everything but they do not cover all coins, I just started to use altfolio which is a similar concept to yours.

I think for tracking it is a cool site, as soon as you start looking at actually trading via your site it could cause you a lot of hassle and stress, perhaps just keep is as a decent tracker.

Thanks for the feedback!

It is on the roadmap, but our website is mobile friendly so feel free to give it a try on your phone as well.

Best regards.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: