Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:01:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💪[ANN][PRE-SALE] CAVIAR: De-Risking Your Crypto Investments With Real Estate💪  (Read 98814 times)
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:45:00 AM

We are over 1k members in Telegram channel! Join our Telegram community: https://t.me/caviar0x

i just tried to join are you sure thats the right link

Yes, it is
One of the projects which i sincerely wish good luck,  the idea is sound, the team is good. Hopefully more people will buy tokens and take part in the Caviar project, it will bring them real value.Caviar represents a truly amazing and innovative vision on real estate.

Agree with you, Caviar has a great chance to be successful in the future and I think it's a disadvantage if you don't have a Caviar coin.

Even more than a real chance, given that they have been successfully managing the real estate fund for 5 years and Caviar tokens are profitable to keep in the long run!

This is very profitable for the long term but whether the price drop in Bitcoin will have a bad impact with Caviar for the future?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bumbazaka

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:45:06 AM

My congratulations to the ICO! Hope this long-term project will be successful even if the market is red

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

My congratulations to the ICO! Hope this long-term project will be successful even if the market is red

Yes I look forward hopefully this project can go in a big market and rate her high. and for those who join in this project may only result in a can in accordance with our hard work and performance.
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

Yes I look forward hopefully this project can go in a big market and rate her high. and for those who join in this project may only result in a can in accordance with our hard work and performance.

Everyone has big hopes with this project to grow and make big profits in the future. Although all altcoins have a high price decline for now.

allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:49:26 AM

Everyone has big hopes with this project to grow and make big profits in the future. Although all altcoins have a high price decline for now.

Yes, I also look forward to this project. I'm sure if there's a better cooperation again for sure this project will better and more develop again in the future. Hopefully, many who want to join in this project and a lot of investors who are interested in this project. smooth and success of this project.
Zuzu1999

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

i wantedto know if I buy some CAV during this sale and tokens will be distributed and say if I send some CAV to my brother, will he get the dividends in his wallet or I have to declare it to caviar team to sent eth dividends over to his wallet? or they will automatically scan the CAV in wallets throughout blockchain ?
bumbazaka

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

What's news guys? Will you rewrite your roadmap based on funds raised on ICO? How are you working?

caviar.io

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:22:03 AM

So far, there are no changes. We are evaluating on a day to day basis and will post if there are any delays to original roadmap.
caviar.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

Thanks for your support BitDane!

Caviar’s crowdsale is now over. We would like to thank all of our contributors and supporters!
Please read our latest blogpost: https://news.caviar.io/thank-you-to-our-community-2cbb287a3cf4

Congrats for Caviar team for successful Crowd-sale. Hopefully Caviar will be more valuable in the next future.

This kind of crypto could bring more intense for investor in future to be more confidence with their money on crypto.
Which can make crypto specially altcoin can be more acceptable by gov.
Once again congratulation for Caviar team.
caviar.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

We will scan addresses holding CAV to send the dividends

i wantedto know if I buy some CAV during this sale and tokens will be distributed and say if I send some CAV to my brother, will he get the dividends in his wallet or I have to declare it to caviar team to sent eth dividends over to his wallet? or they will automatically scan the CAV in wallets throughout blockchain ?
caviar.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

Thanks s4mp1nt0!

Read our recent blogpost to get a quick update on the final tally of the token sale and further action plan! http://bit.ly/2DVD9yq

congrats to the success of the ico even though the hardcap is not reached atleast the min cap reached.
goodluck further and hope that the distribution of token will run smoothly.
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:44:36 PM

We are over 1k members in Telegram channel! Join our Telegram community: https://t.me/caviar0x

Yes, it is
One of the projects which i sincerely wish good luck,  the idea is sound, the team is good. Hopefully more people will buy tokens and take part in the Caviar project, it will bring them real value.Caviar represents a truly amazing and innovative vision on real estate.

Agree with you, Caviar has a great chance to be successful in the future and I think it's a disadvantage if you don't have a Caviar coin.

Even more than a real chance, given that they have been successfully managing the real estate fund for 5 years and Caviar tokens are profitable to keep in the long run!

This is very profitable for the long term but whether the price drop in Bitcoin will have a bad impact with Caviar for the future?

In theory, it can not affect, because the demand for tokens does not depend on the price of bitcoin! But if we take into account global processes - the weakness of bitcoin at the moment has a negative impact on the entire market and can also have an effect on the Caviar tokens!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
caviar.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:03:01 PM

Learn the advantages of Ethereum and why it is predicted by experts to overtake Bitcoin this year!
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/02/02/blockchain-a-very-short-history-of-ethereum-everyone-should-read/#41e0c2331e89
caviar.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

Caviar has exposure to 2 uncorrelated asset classes in a single token. It means that Caviar will be shifting funds between crypto to real estate depending on market conditions. So, such a dual approach allows Caviar to optimize between real estate and cryptocurrencies in a down market.

Yes, it is

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:38:25 AM

Yes, it is

In theory, it can not affect, because the demand for tokens does not depend on the price of bitcoin! But if we take into account global processes - the weakness of bitcoin at the moment has a negative impact on the entire market and can also have an effect on the Caviar tokens!

In my opinion, it will have an impact on the caviar token even a little, but we should see the market to make sure it is clearer.

bumbazaka

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:04:14 AM

Any news about good exchanges like kucoin, binance or others? Will you correct your roadmap based on funds have been raised?

caviar.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:01:43 PM

We already announced a listing on a brand new exchange, Nebula
Please read all our updates in our blog post: https://news.caviar.io/thank-you-to-our-community-2cbb287a3cf4

Any news about good exchanges like kucoin, binance or others? Will you correct your roadmap based on funds have been raised?
caviar.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

Find out how blockchain technology is going to transform AI! http://bit.ly/2Hd8NcX
bumbazaka

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:39:00 AM

We already announced a listing on a brand new exchange, Nebula
Please read all our updates in our blog post: https://news.caviar.io/thank-you-to-our-community-2cbb287a3cf4

Well. But I do not know this exchange. Is it a new exchange? What's volume? Why is not a popular exchange?

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

It seems like step by step the project goes according to what it wants but I am very sorry to have left this project in the middle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: