Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:25:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVG] Verge 1800%  (Read 458 times)
ladymarian (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:31:22 PM

This coin is primed for mooning and fulfill my uncle Sakamoto vision:

• uses multiple anonymity-centric networks such as Tor and I2P. The IP addresses of the users are obfuscated and the transactions are completely untraceable
  • is not a private company funded by pre-mined coins or ICO's. All of the development and marketing is supported by the thousands of members of the community
  • simple Payment Verification (SPV) technology allows average transaction confirmation times to drop to ~5 seconds
  • wide array of secure wallets for multiple operating systems (even a Tor Android Wallet)
  • the development team is active and always in close contact with the community
  • decentralized currency based on an open-source platform. There is no central control over the coin.

Now available at 0.005$. If it gets into the TOP 10, with a reasonable market cap of 1.5 billion $ and considering the total supply (16555000000 XVG), the price should rise to 0.090$: a 1800% growth! Or 18 times the original investment... and we are talking about a conservative estimate!

Buy now, thank me later! Sending me some XVG of course... D7v5DMhxtHjnWddM2nuwRqw5546z4HBsT3
ladymarian (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:57:56 PM

You can be so aggressive uh? Why XVG should not be a top 10? Enlighten me...
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:19:31 PM

There is just too many XVG coins. It can't go to the top 10. The value of this coin will decrease i think. It is a little like Dogecoin or DigitalNote.
klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:23:09 PM

• uses multiple anonymity-centric networks such as Tor and I2P. The IP addresses of the users are obfuscated and the transactions are completely untraceable
  • is not a private company funded by pre-mined coins or ICO's. All of the development and marketing is supported by the thousands of members of the community
  • simple Payment Verification (SPV) technology allows average transaction confirmation times to drop to ~5 seconds
  • wide array of secure wallets for multiple operating systems (even a Tor Android Wallet)
  • decentralized currency based on an open-source platform. There is no central control over the coin.

Now available at 0.005$. If it gets into the TOP 10, with a reasonable market cap of 1.5 billion $ and considering the total supply (16555000000 XVG), the price should rise to 0.090$: a 1800% growth! Or 18 times the original investment... and we are talking about a conservative estimate!

Buy now, thank me later! Sending me some XVG of course... D7v5DMhxtHjnWddM2nuwRqw5546z4HBsT3

ladymarian (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:23:19 PM

There is just too many XVG coins. It can't go to the top 10. The value of this coin will decrease i think. It is a little like Dogecoin or DigitalNote.

Did you read my post??

Number of coins is not important. It depends on the market cap!

ladymarian (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:24:50 PM

Any substantiate reason? or just the usual bullsh*t? Can you give me any number?
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:26:18 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 01:39:50 PM by Poink

You can be so aggressive uh? Why XVG should not be a top 10? Enlighten me...

The pool of money in cryptoworld has a cap...though it goes up slowly.  For XVG to go to top 10, it has to topple most of it's competition above it currently.  Meaning, it has to "suck" money/investment out of them.

Most tend to look at the unit cost in calculating where a coin can be and though that helps, it can only take the coin so far (see KIN for example...less than one Satoshi worth and still in the top 100 LOL and that is calculated with just the 7.5% of the insane 10 trillion coins!!!).  The high coin count, most times work against a coin...main reason some later do coin burns.

Personally, I shun away from projects with more than 2 billion coins/tokens.  I do break it sometimes, but it has to be justified.

I believe XVG has room to grow, just not top 10 IMHO but I could be mistaken.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:26:18 PM

I would love to see that happening as i am invested in verge , but i dont see that happening too soon though i would love too . the supply of verge quite huge that is the reason it will be tough to get high in small period of time , but in long term like 1-2 years we can see that happening .
klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:27:45 PM

xvg is just another shitty coin
ladymarian (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:29:44 PM

xvg is just another shitty coin

I like your elaborate and supported-by-data answers. You must be a genius!  Kiss
mayadin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:38:57 PM

AVG is developped perhaps by one dude. it attracts people because it is 100-ish sats worth, so people buys tons of it, but worth nothing really.
There is no real life case for it, I mean not now.
ladymarian (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:44:12 PM

AVG is developped perhaps by one dude. it attracts people because it is 100-ish sats worth, so people buys tons of it, but worth nothing really.

AVG? XVG you mean. Anyway 45 programmers on github... I agree about the real life case... like 100% of cryptos now.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:45:27 PM

Exactly, it is one thing to get to the top 100...it is another to compete with the cream of the crop.  That is where the good team, good project, lots of promise coins/tokens are and it is not easy to push one of them down.  

There are lots of major coins competing right now...I am getting dizzy and sadly, XVG is not even in the running (yet) for me.  While there are lots of shitty ICO right now, good one are "born" now and then also that has potential to rise amongst the ranks.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:53:27 PM

XVG has some potential but with the current plans I don't see it being a top 10 coin, even if it was completed right now there are many better projects out there.

arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:32:56 PM

And started as dark-dogecoin. Hype started with renaming, and this coin was at level 3 to 15 sat. This price range now is too heavy for this coin. Do not think about Moon. you've been there over the summer.

XVG has some potential but with the current plans I don't see it being a top 10 coin, even if it was completed right now there are many better projects out there.
I do not see clear reasons why would this happened so i cannot judge, but first thing that come up on my mind, this statement is daydreaming and nobody should take it for serious advice for investing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: