Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATMs in Spain?  (Read 422 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:11:20 AM

Are there any Bitcoin ATMs in Spain as I have never seen one? If so where?

There are many bitcoin ATM's in spain in selected places only. Here just look at this link so you know what places on spain those bitcoin ATM's be found. https://coinatmradar.com/country/199/bitcoin-atm-spain/

OMG! Really? Bitcoin ATM? Machine which can give you real money for BTC on the street?
How many countries has it?
What is the exchange rate in them?
I wonder if this has something to do with Catalonia. Probably not but it would be interesting nonetheless. Seeing some people taking the whole thing seriously would definitely be an interesting turn of events, or paranoia at the worst.

Most countries have some form of Bitcoin ATM when they're in the western world, I know that Canada has some in almost every province, if not all provinces. I don't think the various northern territories have any going for them, mostly due to the low demand I'd imagine.

They typically have pretty bad fees and I would never really recommend them because of this.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:56:04 AM

Smiley Hi there tony_b!. There are more than 10,000 ATM in Spain that are capable of exchanging bitcoin to fiat. Bitcoin ATM are from thru the partnership of BTCPoint, Banc Sabadell, Hal-Cash, Banco Popular, Abanca and EVO Bank. The good news is that some don’t require you to have a credit card or bank account to withdraw cash. However, processing could be painful due to higher processing fee compare to an online transaction. Nevertheless, this is a great help for those who are willing to exchange bitcoin in Spain.  Wink
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:53:48 AM

There are many bitcoin ATM's in spain in selected places only. Here just look at this link so you know what places on spain those bitcoin ATM's be found. https://coinatmradar.com/country/199/bitcoin-atm-spain/
wow, is that true? when can my country be like that? but for now I still hope bitcoin can be legal in my country, because I'm sure if bitcoin is legal then bitcoin ATM will exist.
I hope ATM bitcoin can be realized soon in my country.

Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:52:34 PM

Wow! I didn't think that this will implement on other country specially in spain. I view the link and there many bitcoin ATM's there. I hope in my country they will implement it too. Because it is very useful to people who uses bitcoin in everyday living.
In my opinion I think Bitcoin ATM is not too necessary cause with Bitcoin ATM you can buy or sell your Bitcoin but you also can do that with your smart phone or your computer. Beside you can buy or sell Bitcoin everywhere you want with your smart phone but with Bitcoin ATM you only can do that at the place the ATM located, it's really inconvinient.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1509

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:56:13 PM

Smiley Hi there tony_b!. There are more than 10,000 ATM in Spain that are capable of exchanging bitcoin to fiat. Bitcoin ATM are from thru the partnership of BTCPoint, Banc Sabadell, Hal-Cash, Banco Popular, Abanca and EVO Bank. The good news is that some don’t require you to have a credit card or bank account to withdraw cash. However, processing could be painful due to higher processing fee compare to an online transaction. Nevertheless, this is a great help for those who are willing to exchange bitcoin in Spain.  Wink

Hi. Thanks for the information. I didn’t know that. I knew that there are some bitcoin ATMs but exclusively for buying bitcoins. I have done some research after reading what you say, and I’ve checked that is true but I’d like to ask: have you used them? Do they require some kind of identification? I suppose you will need to put your mobile number.

A.nayem

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:05:51 PM

#There is a much better solution to a bitcoin ATM that will soon become available worldwide. I'm talking about Pandi plat form and device. They really have a great project, and will make the act of selling and purchasing crypto very easy. Their devices can even be used in a store to purchase goods with it.
Laya Varghese

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:41:08 AM

https://coinatmradar.com/country/199/bitcoin-atm-spain/
I believe this will help Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: