Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:51:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP 10 PRE-MINED COIN OLYMPIADS  (Read 1128 times)
eagleEye (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:01:03 AM

OLYMPIC PODIUM:

1.- ZenithCoin: 50% of whole blocks, past, present and future. The absolute Gold Medal.
2.- StalbeCoin: 1.250.000 Coins premined for a non extant "mixing" service, still trackeable in blockchain (if it were).
3.- ArgentumCoin: this argentinian guy poached luckycoin, who poached  junkcoin. Three poachs and premines inherited in one!! Win-win-win.

arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:12:53 AM

OLYMPIC PODIUM:

1.- ZenithCoin: 50% of whole blocks, past, present and future. The absolute Gold Medal.
2.- StalbeCoin: 1.250.000 Coins premined for a non extant "mixing" service, still trackeable in blockchain (if it were).
3.- ArgentumCoin: this argentinian guy poached luckycoin, who poached  junkcoin. Three poachs and premines inherited in one!! Win-win-win.

You are almost right, except Luckycoin did not poached Junkcoin, because the two algorithms are completely different. ArgentumCoin did steal from Luckycoin, exactly the same thing. Not even changing the location of a substring used for random number seeding.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:20:13 AM

hmm, when and how stablecoin premined 1.25 mil? did not know that, I thought it was a good and fair coin. That's why myself and many others mine it.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
dolfcao

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 09:39:51 AM

hmm, when and how stablecoin premined 1.25 mil? did not know that, I thought it was a good and fair coin. That's why myself and many others mine it.

You can find the answer in the replies of the ANN thread of StableCoin.

RealCoin: RRUfzu9qeUU9qAeHJARpGVqDQsXEU7u4d9
RealCoin Mining Pool: www.realcoin.org:18888
My personal website: www.needdo.com
luffy

Activity: 607
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:41:47 AM

we need also the top ten of the non premined coins  Wink
i wonder about BTC and LTC...
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 09:59:17 AM

instead of just trying to bash these pieces of shit - you {or someone} should make a topic based on all the scams and pre-mines and list each in the OP.

then let users/replies argue the fact .

I.e I think YAC is a scam , I think a GPU miner can and was pre-made in the same way as retards say {but if BFL was mining we'd see the # and the diff} yeah , that's because you have both a low IQ and you probably got hit with all the good vaccinations. - of course in the same way the YAC GPU miners will not smash that currency , in the same way an ASIC manufacturer will not smash another one but - phase in the return until continuous profit.  

Hazard wrote himself a code giving him 900k of Kopimikoin – but later on I’ll get a real coder to Kopi that and we will re-release . < so that one has to be up there statistically <

I’d love to see them all listed , would be a nice list , bet it doesn’t happen on this forum ...

ha ha ha ; )

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
ryszardzonk

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:11:30 AM

instead of just trying to bash these pieces of shit - you {or someone} should make a topic based on all the scams and pre-mines and list each in the OP.

then let users/replies argue the fact .
Well maybe it started other way around? First there is argument and gathering of the information and then it would be combined into the single post. Personally I do not see anything wrong with premine as long as it is know what is going to be founded with it and it does not exceed 0.01 or maybe 0.03% of all the coins to be minted
mm8000

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:12:02 AM

Did someone say vaccine? I'd like me some MMR please!  Undecided
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 10:48:03 AM

Did someone say vaccine? I'd like me some MMR please!  Undecided

It only works good for the kiddies.

- Your body weight is such now that all the heavy metals won't have the fully desired and desirable  effect.

- Although you most probably got hit already - greedy boy want to double up hey ...?

You’d be better off going on an SSRI  or any other more “Adult” meds – then go get a loan, fully become a productive member of society .

also support the wars. - they are for a good cause , they are keeping the music playing.  when the music stops shit gets wierd.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 11:02:19 AM

OLYMPIC PODIUM:

1,250,000*

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: