Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A university in Vietnam receives tuition fees in bitcoin  (Read 1045 times)
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:26:07 PM

Question: Do Vietnamese universities get a lot of foreign students?

I could see this as extremely useful if there are family members working abroad, earning tons of money overseas.   Best way to send in the tuition bill?  Bitcoin.  Or PayPal, even, but yay bitcoin!!

In my town there are a lot of immigrants from Asia, working at gas stations and owning their business.   I suspect a lot of them are in situations similar to what I just wrote.   Bitcoin is definitely useful in cases like that.  It's the best way to send money without involving a third party.
This is why bitcoin is really useful for OFW or those who do work abroad and do send their remittances directly into their loved ones.This thing is already common and famous now in my country too and its good to hear out that other countries is already using bitcoin now into their education sector which is actually available already on my country which we can able to pay up tuition fees directly from our bitcoin wallet but just only on selected schools only its still fine though because it will gradual increase on the selection of schools available.This kind of thing will surely adopted on some countries too.

How I wish that in my country this will be available in sooner time, because online payment system using digital currency is more profitable compared with the traditional payments system using fiat cash money. Time consuming process using manual payment system can eliminate delays and errors of the record, due to blockchain network is already traceable if ever there were discrepancies with the transactions made. The education system can be so easy for the parent to adopt and no reasons for them to be overdue, because this will have to be linked to their respective mobile devices to be entitled to personal notifications.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
ngoquocquyen

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:05:16 PM

Le Truong Tung, President of FPT University announced on social network on October 26 that the university with accept Bitcoin payment of tuition, which will be first applied for foreign students.
http://vietnamfriendship.vn/FPT-University-acccepts-Bitcoin-payment-05-16697.html?page=40
Vietnam university are seeing demand for bitcoin payments to help for foreign students to pay more easily for tuition. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:43:53 AM

It will affect on bitcoin value , bring a positive value !
Meanwhile the student able to learn bitcoin as well and how it's work in advance way since bitcoin popularity getting increase from time to time

Le Truong Tung, President of FPT University announced on social network on October 26 that the university with accept Bitcoin payment of tuition, which will be first applied for foreign students.
http://vietnamfriendship.vn/FPT-University-acccepts-Bitcoin-payment-05-16697.html?page=40
Vietnam university are seeing demand for bitcoin payments to help for foreign students to pay more easily for tuition. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes, it will attract more foreign student to study there, more income !
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:59:06 PM

Wow, what a news really nice to know it, hope other countries who legalize bitcoin can do the same thing about new hope in academic life, tuition fees in bitcoin maybe after that the university will give the students scholarships in bitcoin too. CMIIW Smiley
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:04:30 PM

Wow, what a news really nice to know it, hope other countries who legalize bitcoin can do the same thing

To make things clear, Vietnam didn't legalize Bitcoin, and will likely never do so. Instead, they have shown their hostility towards crypto currencies by prohibiting their usage. The move from universities in Vietnam to accept Bitcoin payments from that point can be seen as them breaking the law, and thus get a hefty fine as result (I hope not of course, but it's a very likely scenario). From that point it's a very daring action, but at least it shows that they aren't letting the government dictate them entirely, and that's what I have a lot respect for. If more entities have the guts to do so, it will slowly but surely show the government that they can't just continue to mess with everyone....
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: