Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:02:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Coss Coin Could Be The Next Big Thing!  (Read 595 times)
cryptounite (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:44:40 PM

If you look at the top cryptocurrencies of 2017, 3-4 of these currencies like Hshare, BitcoinCash, IOTA, Qtum came into existence this year and made it to the top cryptocurrencies.

Like these, Coss could make it to the top cryptocurrencies in 2018.

The current market cap of coss is $7,777,266.

The top 30 cryptocurrencies have a market cap of $191,527,600 and above.

This means that if the coss reaches to top 30 in the next year, there is an easy gain of 20x or more, considering the same market cap, which keeps on increasing.

Now, talking about the revenue sharing with token holders.

The top 10 crypto exchange has a daily trading volume of about 50 million or above.

Taking an average fee of about 0.2% on total, the rough fee collection of a day of coss exchange will be 100k$, which makes about 3 million fee a month and a rough fee of 30 million a year.

Coss will share 50% of this fees with token holders, which means about 15 million.

Now, if we consider that the whole circulating 83 million tokens will receive the fee split share ( a lot will not configure with MEW, a lot of tokens could be lost and many will keep it on exchange), that gives about 0.2$ per token a year.

According to the price of today, we will get about 70k tokens per btc.

So if someone buys 1btc worth of tokens, i.e 70k, and if coss exchange makes it to top 10 exchanges in the next year, it could give 14k$ a year on an average.

And the token has quite a potential of increase upto 10 or 20x in 6-8 months.

Read the full article here.http://cryptounite.com/coss-coin/

So if all the things go according to plan, coss have potentially high returns if one can wait 6-8 months.

There are a couple of reasons for that:

1. In addition to an amazing idea, there is a highly talented and dedicated team supporting the platform. Each field like marketing, legal etc. has dedicated professional people.

2. A marketplace where merchants accept cryptocurrency, thus creating actual use of cryptocurrencies.

3. Crypto credit/debit cards and revenue sharing tokens.

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

Good and detailed information about Coss coin. What is the crypto debit card about? Have Coss started to issue the debit card?
cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 04:59:00 PM

Good and detailed information about Coss coin. What is the crypto debit card about? Have Coss started to issue the debit card?
Nope, it hasn't started issuing crypto debit card yet. You can find out what a crypto debit card is, and how it works through this article: http://cryptounite.com/coss-coin/

Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:40:39 PM

Is there a debit card TenX (Pay) did you try it? They have their own application which allows you to pay for the services with a contactless phone, there are good reviews about it.
What do you think?
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:08:00 PM

I've always liked COSS, but since I bought some it has halved and daily volume has dropped dramatically. They need to list some coins to their exchange before others to draw new users, because currently the only reason most poeple use it is so they can buy COSS.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bummers

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:53:04 PM

Same, I thought I was getting it cheap and now it's selling for less than half what i bought it for!
crypturtle

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:23:32 PM

I really like COSS and have a decent bag of it, but it doesn't seem very reliable so far. Like the unexplained market outage for several hours two days ago was scary as hell.

They need to focus on improving UI/UX, get faster deposits, and list interesting coins to have volumes other than COSS/BTC and COSS/ETH pairs.
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:34:25 PM

hi,

it's good explanation about low market cap of this coin. big profit if the project become top 30!

but can you explain to us the thechnology that can potentially drive the price of this token?
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:20:04 PM

If you look at the top cryptocurrencies of 2017, 3-4 of these currencies like Hshare, BitcoinCash, IOTA, Qtum came into existence this year and made it to the top cryptocurrencies.

This means that if the coss reaches to top 30 in the next year, there is an easy gain of 20x or more, considering the same market cap, which keeps on increasing.

The top 10 crypto exchange has a daily trading volume of about 50 million or above.

Taking an average fee of about 0.2% on total, the rough fee collection of a day of coss exchange will be 100k$, which makes about 3 million fee a month and a rough fee of 30 million a year.

Coss will share 50% of this fees with token holders, which means about 15 million.

Now, if we consider that the whole circulating 83 million tokens will receive the fee split share ( a lot will not configure with MEW, a lot of tokens could be lost and many will keep it on exchange), that gives about 0.2$ per token a year.

So if someone buys 1btc worth of tokens, i.e 70k, and if coss exchange makes it to top 10 exchanges in the next year, it could give 14k$ a year on an average.

So if all the things go according to plan, coss have potentially high returns if one can wait 6-8 months.

1. In addition to an amazing idea, there is a highly talented and dedicated team supporting the platform. Each field like marketing, legal etc. has dedicated professional people.

2. A marketplace where merchants accept cryptocurrency, thus creating actual use of cryptocurrencies.

Going by your first sentence of this thread, it seems like you are just trying to make money off that coin. I won't be purchasing your bags.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
panxoman

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:12:34 PM

I like COSS idea but I've decided to join Kucoin and have a daily pasive income with its KCS coins. Kucoin is growing much faster than COSS

You can join here https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E3FOrq

Anyway, I'll keep an eye on COSS
cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:13:20 AM

I've always liked COSS, but since I bought some it has halved and daily volume has dropped dramatically. They need to list some coins to their exchange before others to draw new users, because currently the only reason most poeple use it is so they can buy COSS.

I believe with some patience, you can get good results.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:15:08 AM

Same, I thought I was getting it cheap and now it's selling for less than half what i bought it for!

All altcoins are getting halved because of bitcoin fork, only thing increasing is bitcoin.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:19:29 AM

I really like COSS and have a decent bag of it, but it doesn't seem very reliable so far. Like the unexplained market outage for several hours two days ago was scary as hell.

They need to focus on improving UI/UX, get faster deposits, and list interesting coins to have volumes other than COSS/BTC and COSS/ETH pairs.

Sure, a lot of work needs to be done here.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:21:30 AM

hi,

it's good explanation about low market cap of this coin. big profit if the project become top 30!

but can you explain to us the thechnology that can potentially drive the price of this token?

http://cryptounite.com/coss-coin/

This is all I know, sorry, I am not a technical guy, just a bit of analytical.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:25:48 AM

Going by your first sentence of this thread, it seems like you are just trying to make money off that coin. I won't be purchasing your bags.

Sure, thanks for pointing it out.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:27:35 AM

I like COSS idea but I've decided to join Kucoin and have a daily pasive income with its KCS coins. Kucoin is growing much faster than COSS

You can join here https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E3FOrq

Anyway, I'll keep an eye on COSS

Thanks for sharing this, I will look into it too. Smiley

Untold

Activity: 262
Merit: 181

BitcoinTalk's Premier Design Service @UntoldDesign

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:38:08 AM

I appreciate that you took the time to make a detailed post, but it really does just sound like another coin to add to the pile, if you know what I mean.

I saw this posted recently on another forum which really works well in this kind of situation, where you are trying to decide whether or not to invest.

Unfortunately, I think COSS stops short of point number one on this image.

I will gladly eat my words if it does end up being a winner though haha!

Take care,

-Untold

█▀█▀█████▀███████▀████▀█               BITCOINTALK'S PREMIER DESIGN SERVICE      
▄████         ANN Design   ✔ Logos   ✔ Websites   ✔ Avatars   +More!
█▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄█              Telegram          Discussion    
cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:46:08 AM

I appreciate that you took the time to make a detailed post, but it really does just sound like another coin to add to the pile, if you know what I mean.

I saw this posted recently on another forum which really works well in this kind of situation, where you are trying to decide whether or not to invest.

Unfortunately, I think COSS stops short of point number one on this image.

I will gladly eat my words if it does end up being a winner though haha!

Take care,

-Untold

There are thousands of cryptocurrencies and hundreds of new coins are coming up every other day.

I believe there is no need to have more than a few hundred, it will cover up all the aspects that the blockchain technology could provide.

But still, here we are.

Only time will tell if coss will fail or succeed, and I do hope that it succeeds in the best interest of all those who have put their money in it, including me.

feya

Activity: 364
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:56:13 AM

I have a few Coss tokens and I will be very happy if the exchange becomes very popular. But guessing in advance is very difficult. I always take note only of the result.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: