Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:34:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: newbies on airdrop  (Read 1643 times)
hirocket

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:16:07 AM

Hi bitcointalk members. any tips on where to get more information about airdrops?

You can view the list of Airdrops at the Altcoin announcements forum here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0

Usually with the tag [AIRDROP] or [FREE AIRDROP]. Remember: Do NOT give them access to your wallet's private keys.
It was very helpful. Thank you.
tist006

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:54:20 AM

Having a similar issue. Been reading a lot but too new to participate in any airdrops. Getting my feet wet by infesting a bit of money in some alts.
topty11

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:17:29 AM

Its good to be a newbie. initially i was angry bout how newbies are restricted on a lot of activities here but now i know better. Let's increase our participation and be active for some time. we shall definitely be promoted to a full membership position. i wish us all great participation here.
Dracarys26

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:42:20 AM

I filled 4-5 forms for airdrops and realised they weren't for newbies Sad
Naing7

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:04:52 AM

BITSYNC AIRDROP // Bitsync airdrops tokens for Telegram and Twitter users. http://www.bitsync.io/airdrop.php

Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:14:27 AM

I hope some airdrops who doesn't include newbie because of too much spamming should rrconsider given the amount of hours it is logged in. Coz it shows it is the only account they have.

existing users can easily create new account again and again so they are not including newbie in the airdrop. That airdrop doesn't belong to spammers! Restriction for newbies is only for a certain time so dont complain.
topty11

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:16:48 AM

Where are the good session for newbies to read post and possibly make comment to increase their points? Most newbies don't know where to thread at the start.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:27:18 AM

not all airdrop requires that the account owned must reach a certain rank. if you have an account with a newbie rank, choose airdrop which rules are not strict. never give access to your wallet account, if there is a form that requires to fill the private key do not follow.

do not give up, keep making a useful post, your activity will gradually increase, so you can follow any bounty, airdrop, signcamp.

Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:30:39 AM

We shouldnot forget that airdrop us also bring popularity to bitcointalk comunity making people to come in as newbie

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:25:24 PM

I think they should only give airdrops to people when have interest in coins and decent posts. They should not give airdrops to any other people because they just there to take the coins and sell them and get the bitcoins. They not interested in the coin or investing and have no money to bring in so even an account that is full member that is like that should not be allowed into an airdrop. So basically you keep out suspicious looking accounts with things like very broken English and things that don't make sense. It's to protect the rest of us.

binkyj357

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:17:18 AM

So I've recently stumbled onto a slightly different airdrop method. Among other things I have some ETH stored on a Ledger Nano S, and have been receiving unexpected ERC20 tokens. From what I can tell most need to be exchanged for a coin they represent as a promotional item of sorts, but it's given me some free stuff to play with and a new way to find out what projects are out there. The most recent one I got was simply for having >0.1 ETH in my account...
Hunt_777

Activity: 82

He who controls the money, controls the game...

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:35:00 AM

yeah, totally sucks being a newbie. i've been into crypto for several months but hate posting on social media, so i've missed out on several airdrops (not all excluded newbies!). i do understand why newbies are excluded though. only solution is to start to participate in the community in a more active way.

Same here man. My account was created last August 2017 and still a newbie because I'm not a talker just a reader. I am now force to comment to gain activity. Same airdrop requires at least Jr. Member. Hope those airdrop is for all including newbie to gain traction of their tokens or coins.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:23:54 PM

i'm also a newbie here in this forum.I think we as a newbie must read first and learn how things work, how can we get paid using this forum. It takes time to rank up, so while in the newbie rank, just read and read and read, observe then once we are in JR or higher rank we can easily join bounty and signature campaign. All of us including the Legendary started as a Newbie, we must be patient just like what they did.
jksmds

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:45:23 AM

Another NewBies.
Would like to join the airdrops. What all activities I should do to grow my profile here?
Is there any possible help?
Hk009

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:14:57 AM

As a newbie, I agree with you. They are (not me Cheesy) lowering the quality
dushan

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:58:41 AM

All 1st time newbei its can not to make all memeber repect a bitcointalk
Crypto-N

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:12:35 AM

It's a process! if they don't want to include newbie in the airdrop it's their choice! as of now we need to reach a certain level so we can participate in more program/bounty. So GL guys this is the beginning of our journey here..  Cheesy
serejanice

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:10:24 AM

Thank u for this information.
cryptowoman2017

Activity: 88

Javascript Developer / Technical writer, blogger

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:15:56 AM

It takes some patience being a newbie, but we'll all get there at some time
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:27:24 AM

there are some airdrops that you/we can participate. You only need to read the post to see if they are looking for a special rang or higher, if not you can participate
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: