Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for potential loan  (Read 1190 times)
BluMeanie (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:31:18 AM

Hello all,

Posting this as a potential safeguard.

My partner and I are about 1-2 weeks away from launching a really exciting bitcoin and litecoin company.

We honestly have no idea what type of response we are going to get early. But there is a slight fear that it could take off extremely quick, and leave us short of bitcoins. It could also start with zero transactions. Though obviously we would hate that.

We will have close to 50 bitcoins by time of launch. But we would like to have "emergency loans" covering a total of between 25-75 additional bitcoins, on stand by. Should we get overwhelmed with business. We would only need to borrow should we run out. But we would like more available should we need them.

Anyone interested. Please PM me. We will provide complete documentation, as well as valid ID. Should we need to borrow, it would be for less than a week. Any bitcoins borrowed, the money from those sales will be used to purchase more bitcoins, and repaid to you. We are willing to pay .05% interest on anything borrowed.

Again be glad to answer any questions as well as provide any information you require. As soon as we know launch date, we will ask those that provide this service to have loan available for first 7 days of business opening.

Thank you.

cescan

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 08:29:16 AM

May I know your form of collateral ?

Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:35:33 AM

1) you are a nobody, so you will have to provide some collateral or at least some more details about your "company", where you are located, if you are legal registered and so on.
2) 0.05% interest for 1 week? thats 2.6% annually... noone will do that! You shouldn't start a company if you have only such a small profit margin...
BluMeanie (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:32:03 PM

1) you are a nobody, so you will have to provide some collateral or at least some more details about your "company", where you are located, if you are legal registered and so on.
2) 0.05% interest for 1 week? thats 2.6% annually... noone will do that! You shouldn't start a company if you have only such a small profit margin...

Some valid points.

I already stated be happy to share any info, as well as documentation, and ID.

I have never tried to borrow bitcoins, and hope I do not have to now. But also figured should it happen, 5% for a week or less was fair.

Not sure what you mean by small profit margin. You obviously know nothing of what we are doing, or what our profit margin is. Since I have not divulged any of that information.

Again, this is a worse case(best case) scenario. Likely not to even happen, but always plan ahead.

Also on top of information, and ID. Can provide references.

Guess only thing I really disagree on is the vig. Also do not think will budge on that. 5% is fair for such a quick turnaround. If no else agrees, than obviously will not have this as a back up option.

Thank you.
BluMeanie (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:36:26 PM

May I know your form of collateral ?

Not sure what an acceptable form of collateral is for online. But I am absolutely willing to put up something. Feel free to PM me if interested and we can mutually agree on something.

Thank you.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:45:44 PM

Dude ... you should perhaps start to read and correct your typo instead of blaming me. 5% / week is fair, 0.05% is NOT!

We are willing to pay .05% interest on anything borrowed.

5% != 0.05%

and wtf is "vig" ?

... already regret my initial reply ... cannot talk to someone who cannot read, nor speak nor do math... good luck with your company and those skills. Eisenhower out.
BluMeanie (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:01:51 PM

Dude ... you should perhaps start to read and correct your typo instead of blaming me. 5% / week is fair, 0.05% is NOT!

5% != 0.05%

and wtf is "vig" ?

... already regret my initial reply ... cannot talk to someone who cannot read, nor speak nor do math... good luck with your company and those skills. Eisenhower out.

Not sure what your rambling on about.

Stated pretty clearly. "We are willing to pay .05% interest on anything borrowed."

You reply with "Dude ... you should perhaps start to read and correct your typo instead of blaming me. 5% / week is fair, 0.05% is NOT!"

You do realize .05% and 5% are the same, right ?

Also vig is a term for interest. As in we are willing to pay vig/interest on loan. Which would be 5%. Sorry you did not know. Hope that helps you.

Thank you.

xboxgames

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:08:45 PM

5% != 0.05%

and wtf is "vig" ?

Stated pretty clearly. "We are willing to pay .05% interest on anything borrowed."

You reply with "Dude ... you should perhaps start to read and correct your typo instead of blaming me. 5% / week is fair, 0.05% is NOT!"

Also vig is a term for interest. As in we are willing to pay vig/interest on loan. Which would be 5%. Sorry you did not know. Hope that helps you.

Thank you.

False.  .05% and 5% are not the same.

Is 100% and .0100% the same?

.05 and 5% are the same however.....
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:09:52 PM

For this amount, people would request information on you're business.
8,235 USDacross the internet is a lot of money (Going with current rates). You would need to provide some collateral though, what if you're company doesn't do as well as you hoped?
It sounds like there's a lot of risk in this type of loan, providing ID is all well and good, doesn't mean the lender is going to get his/her money back though.

Maybe you should give us more information, either by PM or publicly. If it's that great of a business plan, a lot of us will not have the skills required anyway, or will not be able to do it as good as you because you have planned ahead.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:11:59 PM

dont try... he wont understand...
xboxgames

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:13:54 PM

True. 

This guy doesn't know basic math but wants a largish loan.  Imagine what the company books will look like lol
BluMeanie (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:19:10 PM

For this amount, people would request information on you're business.
8,235 BTC across the internet is a lot of money (Going with current rates). You would need to provide some collateral though, what if you're company doesn't do as well as you hoped?
It sounds like there's a lot of risk in this type of loan, providing ID is all well and good, doesn't mean the lender is going to get his/her money back though.

Maybe you should give us more information, either by PM or publicly. If it's that great of a business plan, a lot of us will not have the skills required anyway, or will not be able to do it as good as you because you have planned ahead.

Thank you for response.

Yes would supply collateral. Also be very happy to share info about our business. Shoot me a PM. Or keep a watch out. As will be announcing our business about a week before launch.

Any loan is a risk. But only reason this loan would even happen is because we took off, and could not keep pace early on. Again it is a stretch to think that will happen. But be worse to not at least try and plan for it.

Yes anywhere from 2.6k to 8.2k is not a small amount. Also agree if it were me doing the loaning, would want more than just ID. Can supply ID, collateral, as well as references.

Thank you.
BluMeanie (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:20:56 PM

5% != 0.05%

and wtf is "vig" ?

Thank you.

99% would be .99   10% would be .10   5% would be .05

Thank you.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:21:27 PM

At the moment you have made some key mistakes. My impression of you at this moment in time is that you are looking to scam someone, or claim it has a investment which will fall flat on it's self.
Every other day, I get a personal message about this sort of thing. "Hey, can I have a loan I have a killer business idea". Yet, nearly always they are new to the forum. Will not give ANY information on the business they wish to establish. Nearly always can't provide collateral or don't know what it is or what they can provide.

I'll be watching when you announce this 1 week before launch. In that time if I feel that this is a potential money making business, I may consider it. In a week we can easily get the transaction done.

Some things would need to be negotiated though.
BluMeanie (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:23:15 PM

True. 

This guy doesn't know basic math but wants a largish loan.  Imagine what the company books will look like lol

Correct. Am asking for a stand by loan. Also willing to provide everything required to do so.

Thank you.
xboxgames

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:29:22 PM

At the moment you have made some key mistakes. My impression of you at this moment in time is that you are looking to scam someone, or claim it has a investment which will fall flat on it's self.
Every other day, I get a personal message about this sort of thing. "Hey, can I have a loan I have a killer business idea". Yet, nearly always they are new to the forum. Will not give ANY information on the business they wish to establish. Nearly always can't provide collateral or don't know what it is or what they can provide.

I'll be watching when you announce this 1 week before launch. In that time if I feel that this is a potential money making business, I may consider it. In a week we can easily get the transaction done.

Would you like to supplement my bankroll in my chase for the bike, in my signature?  Increasing the bankroll allows me to bet more units per game, which gets me moving a bit faster with no increased risk.  You would receive a profit share at the end of each day based on any profits made.  You match the current bankroll, and you get your cut of winnings each day, plus the satisfaction of knowing you are helping Smiley
BluMeanie (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:30:56 PM

Sorry you have that impression.

I have stated very clearly. The following:

1. Provide valid ID.
2. Provide any details you would like via PM.
3. Provide collateral for loan.
4. Provide references

I am new here. I did not, nor do I expect anyone to offer/provide loan without the above. But everything you just posted saying people can not provide, is exactly what I have made clear will provide.

Also do not need this loan upfront. If I was not clear on that, I apologize. This loan will only be as a fallback should we run out of BTC. If that happens, you will be provided full documentation of each transaction.

Please do keep an eye out for announcement. It is going to be pretty exciting!  Smiley

Thank you again for your inquiry and response.

Peter Lambert

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:49:02 PM

Not sure what your rambling on about. Stated pretty clearly. "We are willing to pay .05% interest on anything borrowed."

Ahh, the bad math is hurting my eyes!

0.05% = 0.0005 and 5% = 0.05

5% is 100 times the interest of 0.05%

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
BluMeanie (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:54:09 PM

Not sure what your rambling on about. Stated pretty clearly. "We are willing to pay .05% interest on anything borrowed."

Ahh, the bad math is hurting my eyes!

0.05% = 0.0005 and 5% = 0.05

5% is 100 times the interest of 0.05%

Might have just hurt my eyes to. You are 100% correct.

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 01:30:02 AM

I realize it, yes!
PM me once you have a solid balance, please.
I'll borrow lots of coins from you at 0.05%, allowing you to cash in even more.

EDIT : Oops, seems it's not an option anymore  Tongue

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: