Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CiviliXation Digital Economies powered by DTMI Token  (Read 33467 times)
Vert1

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:17:44 PM

i wish very happy life for you.
please do not ill never.
and if you will having long live - please ill very deep.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Love it when a plans starts to come together

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

i wish very happy life for you.
please do not ill never.
and if you will having long live - please ill very deep.

Good Luck

Domomo

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:03:49 PM

i understand that right, you can mine that coin on x11 on 7th november?
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:29:21 AM

i understand that right, you can mine that coin on x11 on 7th november?

Yes, Everything you can do with Dash you can do with DTMI

• Mining
  • Voting
  • Masternodes/Stake
  • Apply for funds from the treasury

BivxiuDavi

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:38:56 AM

Hi i have buy some coin to invest in master node.How long i should keep the coin to receive masternode reward ?  Huh
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:37:49 AM

Google translation
Mr. Lee Gibson Grant
DT Moldova Ltd.
372 Brighton Road,
ShorehamBySea, UK

Dear Mr. Gibson,

We hereby inform you that the National Bank of Moldova (hereinafter referred to as the NBM) has examined your letter of 21.12.2016 from the point of view of its competence and attributions and communicates to you the following.
1. Referring to the operation of a virtual exchange platform on the territory of the Republic of Moldova.
According to the Virtual Bank Opinion of 04 July 2014 issued by the European Banking Authority, the virtual currency defined as a digital representation of the value that is not issued or guaranteed by any central bank or public authority is not necessarily attached to a national currency, but is used by individuals or legal entities as a means of exchange and can be transferred, stored or transacted electronically (money alternative).
Please note that the virtual currency is not a form of electronic money within the meaning of Law no. 114 of 18.05.2012 on payment services and electronic money and it can not be qualified as "national currency" or "foreign currency" as defined in art. 3 of Law no.62 of March 21, 2008 on foreign exchange regulation.
Currently, there are no legal provisions for virtual currencies as well as activities related to their use, such as their storage, transfer and exchange, but we would like to draw attention to the fact that, in the absence of regulation and supervision of virtual currency schemes , their use presents numerous potential risks to users and participants in the scheme (merchants, exchange platforms, virtual wallet providers, etc.) as well as to ensure the integrity of the financial system, which pertains to the perimeter of central bank attributions.
According to the above, the actual activity of exchange of virtual coins does not require any authorization from the NBM, while the operation on the territory of the Republic of Moldova of an exchange platform between virtual coins, as well as between the virtual currency and the national currency / foreign currency may constitute characteristics the field of payment service provision or foreign exchange operations.
In the context of the above, in order to explain the exact nature of the operation of the platform, the NBM requests additional information on:
- the financial and information flow diagram of payments, indicating all participants in the payment transactions (payers, actual beneficiaries, intermediary participants) related to the platform's activity;
- the functionalities and services offered through it;
- observance of the provisions of Law no. 190 of 26.07.2007 on the prevention and combating of money laundering and terrorist financing, in the context of the planned activity to be carried out.

2. Concerning informing the general public about the potential risks associated with the use of virtual coins.

On July 10, 2017, the NBM published on its website a communique on the virtual currency and associated risks:
http://bnm.md/ro/content/moneda-virtuala-si-riscuri-asociate

3. On the opportunity of NBM participation in blockchain technology initiatives / projects.

The NBM is aware of the potential of blockchain technology for the financial system, including payment systems, and at the moment it evaluates the opportunity for its representatives to participate in projects organized or supported by licensed banks in the country, with the aim of channeling initiatives and efforts to research and implement technology in areas the NBM's tasks.

Respectfully,

Sergiu CIOCLEA
Governor

denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:50:25 AM

This is actually what I was going to demand the English version of the letter issued by National Bank of Moldova and it has been provided already. This seems very interesting but I have some friends in Republic of Moldova to confirm for my satisfaction. It is good thing to see this advance level usage of blockchain in western European country.
mehdi74

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:54:45 PM

When swap in site https://cne.drachmae.market?

wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:22:05 PM

Question 1: How do we participate in the swap with Jio tokens?

Question 2: Will Jio token still have a use after the swap to dtmi?

Question 3: What will be the yearly inflation rate in DTMI after the initial 8888888 premine

Thanks
FleurTunisienne

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:11:05 AM

Question 3: What will be the yearly inflation rate in DTMI after the initial 8888888 premine

Thanks

Question 4: How to withdraw Jio tokens from c-cex? Should i have more than 1 NXT in my balance?

Call me "SAW"
z3x

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:45:07 AM

Thanks

Question 4: How to withdraw Jio tokens from c-cex? Should i have more than 1 NXT in my balance?

Yes, you must have a nxt ,

I three days not able to withdraw coins, on e-mail do not receive a confirmation message output, support does not answer!
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:35:30 AM

DT Token Swap: 2,222,222 (40 DT to 1 DTMI) “From Pre-Mine”

Premined and to top it off a 40 to 1 swap...everyone else 64 to 1.

Bend down harder people  Cheesy

Old thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1435072.0

40 to 1 is for everyone

40 DRACO = 1 DTMI

Total supply DRACO=Total supply DTMI

Basically you fucked all DRACO holders, now anyone to just breakeven DTMI needs to open at 40x the price of DRACO (where ever people bought it from).

Lets say people bought it at 100 sats, they'd need DTMI to be worth 4000 sats. Compared to JIO token if bought at 100 sats, a 4 to 1 swap so people would only need a 4x to breakeven which would be 400 sats.

The conversion ratio would of  made sense if DTMI's supply wasn't the same supply as DRACO. From what I see, this seems to be saving the suckers that got fucked in JIO and in return fucking DRACO holders now.

DTMI supply should be based on the conversion rates of both DRACO and JIO=(88,888,888 DRACO/40)+(8,888,888 JIO/4=2,222,222)=4,444,444 DTMI

But what you did which is raises flags of a 100% scam is take that final DTMI supply that should be the total supply after the swap and 40x again.

Then took the premine from that which is 10% which is 2x the real supply if all DRACO/JIO were to be swapped.

Therefore proving this is a scam with a nice pre-mine for yourself as with DRACO and JIO.

Good job with the Math would of be nice to make it less obvious.
eddietheboss

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:59:00 PM

Opened a thread in the scam section.
All the users that invested in Draco please support the thread so that this person will not be albe to scam anyone else anymore.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2334591.0
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:10:27 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 03:22:29 PM by Drachmae

Opened a thread in the scam section.
All the users that invested in Draco please support the thread so that this person will not be albe to scam anyone else anymore.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2334591.0

Excellent hopefully that works out for what you want to accomplish?? which is what exactly?

I've posted on your thread as I agreed to support you on the topic.

Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:13:07 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 03:51:41 PM by Drachmae

DT Token Swap: 2,222,222 (40 DT to 1 DTMI) “From Pre-Mine”

Premined and to top it off a 40 to 1 swap...everyone else 64 to 1.

Bend down harder people  Cheesy

Old thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1435072.0

40 to 1 is for everyone

40 DRACO = 1 DTMI

Total supply DRACO=Total supply DTMI

Basically you fucked all DRACO holders, now anyone to just breakeven DTMI needs to open at 40x the price of DRACO (where ever people bought it from).

Lets say people bought it at 100 sats, they'd need DTMI to be worth 4000 sats. Compared to JIO token if bought at 100 sats, a 4 to 1 swap so people would only need a 4x to breakeven which would be 400 sats.

The conversion ratio would of  made sense if DTMI's supply wasn't the same supply as DRACO. From what I see, this seems to be saving the suckers that got fucked in JIO and in return fucking DRACO holders now.

DTMI supply should be based on the conversion rates of both DRACO and JIO=(88,888,888 DRACO/40)+(8,888,888 JIO/4=2,222,222)=4,444,444 DTMI

But what you did which is raises flags of a 100% scam is take that final DTMI supply that should be the total supply after the swap and 40x again.

Then took the premine from that which is 10% which is 2x the real supply if all DRACO/JIO were to be swapped.

Therefore proving this is a scam with a nice pre-mine for yourself as with DRACO and JIO.

Good job with the Math would of be nice to make it less obvious.

there was an idea to create 888,888,888 and swap 1 to 1 but that did not seem very viable, also another alternative was to only have 3,333,333 as a total supply also but that would not work out either.

Originally DT Token and JIO was not meant to be part of the project but opposed to being involved in a 3rd currency it made sense to integrate them, which is proving to be a bad decision.

jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:51:26 AM

Originally DT Token and JIO was not meant to be part of the project but opposed to being involved in a 3rd currency it made sense to integrate them, which is proving to be a bad decision.

To the complainers (including myself)
its either:
- Receive consolation prize in the form of DMI tokens for your useless JIO and DRACO
- Get nothing, dev doesnt actually owe any of us anything, and its not like Draco and Jio had development in the past 10 months.

maybe
Maybe
MAYBE!

we end up with DTMI and Drachmae ends up with a token they can add value to with everything they've been planning for the last 2 years.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
eddietheboss

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:20:26 AM

its either:
- Receive consolation prize in the form of DMI tokens for your useless JIO and DRACO
- Get nothing, dev doesnt actually owe any of us anything, and its not like Draco and Jio had development in the past 10 months.

maybe
Maybe
MAYBE!

we end up with DTMI and Drachmae ends up with a token they can add value to with everything they've been planning for the last 2 years.

maybe maybe you will get something out from your DTMI dumping it to someone else, and from 1/2 years from now he will be in the same position of ours today.
While the so called Dev will finish to dump the pre-mine and restart all over.

It's hard to take a loss but let's try to create a nice community that help each other in order to avoid bad situation like this
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:58:15 AM

If everyone agrees there will be no pre-mine at all or DTMI token and will stay as is JIO and DT Token

If it makes everyone happier?

its either:

maybe
Maybe
MAYBE!

maybe maybe you will get something out from your DTMI dumping it to someone else, and from 1/2 years from now he will be in the same position of ours today.

It's hard to take a loss but let's try to create a nice community that help each other in order to avoid bad situation like this

eddietheboss

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:47:16 AM

If everyone agrees there will be no pre-mine at all or DTMI token and will stay as is JIO and DT Token

its either:

maybe
Maybe
MAYBE!

Since the damage is done no meaning in saying no swap at all now.

Instead no pre-mine and an adjusted swap rate that give justice to Draco holders would be very welcome. But I am going to say that neither of 2 is gonna happen.
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:29:27 AM

its either:

maybe
Maybe
MAYBE!

Don't listen to them, they don't know what's best for the project. Right now rebranding and a swap are best imo.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: