Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CiviliXation Digital Economies powered by DTMI Token  (Read 33467 times)
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Love it when a plans starts to come together

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:59:03 AM

Well nobody has actually asked who the partners, founders or anything regarding either DTMI or DTMA..

Basic logic nobody actually knows what the project is about so there is no actual way of providing any value.

Shame.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dgmon

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:00:29 PM

How to get DTMI Tokens?

First you create an account on https://cne.drachmae.market/login.php

Once you have your account created you follow the following instructions:

Go to www.c-cex.com and purchase JIO Token & DT Token till 07/11/2017 withdraw to your wallet on https://cne.drachmae.market

I have to agree to a KYC/AML policy to swap my coins, or to withdraw them from your wallet/market after they've been swapped?  I don't want to do that.  I don't know you and you might be identity thieves.  Will I be able to get my coins out without giving personal info?
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:32:07 AM

KYC and AML is for Fiat currency

for crypto you just need to fill in the basic profile requirements

How to get DTMI Tokens?

First you create an account on https://cne.drachmae.market/login.php

Once you have your account created you follow the following instructions:

Go to www.c-cex.com and purchase JIO Token & DT Token till 07/11/2017 withdraw to your wallet on https://cne.drachmae.market

I have to agree to a KYC/AML policy to swap my coins, or to withdraw them from your wallet/market after they've been swapped?  I don't want to do that.  I don't know you and you might be identity thieves.  Will I be able to get my coins out without giving personal info?

scutkippy

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:13:52 AM

Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?
rosyrose

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:16:56 PM

Well nobody has actually asked who the partners, founders or anything regarding either DTMI or DTMA..

Basic logic nobody actually knows what the project is about so there is no actual way of providing any value.

Shame.

Hi
When will swap complete? and what exchenge will list DTMI
nick777

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:33:36 PM

Hello ,I send my JIO TOKEN to https://cne.drachmae.market/login.php
for the DTMI swap, do I need to do something more?

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:10:50 PM

if you still need german translation I'd be in

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:34:40 AM

If everyone agrees there will be no pre-mine at all or DTMI token and will stay as is JIO and DT Token

If it makes everyone happier?

Originally DT Token and JIO was not meant to be part of the project but opposed to being involved in a 3rd currency it made sense to integrate them, which is proving to be a bad decision.

To the complainers (including myself)
its either:
- Receive consolation prize in the form of DMI tokens for your useless JIO and DRACO
- Get nothing, dev doesnt actually owe any of us anything, and its not like Draco and Jio had development in the past 10 months.

maybe
Maybe
MAYBE!

we end up with DTMI and Drachmae ends up with a token they can add value to with everything they've been planning for the last 2 years.

maybe maybe you will get something out from your DTMI dumping it to someone else, and from 1/2 years from now he will be in the same position of ours today.
While the so called Dev will finish to dump the pre-mine and restart all over.

It's hard to take a loss but let's try to create a nice community that help each other in order to avoid bad situation like this

Don't listen to them, they don't know what's best for the project. Right now rebranding and a swap are best imo.

No one's against the rebranding and swap...we're not happy with the swap rates, DTMI's total supply and the DTMI premine. I've posted a page back the math, take a look and let me know if that is best for the project.
rosyrose

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:49:56 AM

If everyone agrees there will be no pre-mine at all or DTMI token and will stay as is JIO and DT Token

If it makes everyone happier?

Originally DT Token and JIO was not meant to be part of the project but opposed to being involved in a 3rd currency it made sense to integrate them, which is proving to be a bad decision.

To the complainers (including myself)
its either:
- Receive consolation prize in the form of DMI tokens for your useless JIO and DRACO
- Get nothing, dev doesnt actually owe any of us anything, and its not like Draco and Jio had development in the past 10 months.

maybe
Maybe
MAYBE!

we end up with DTMI and Drachmae ends up with a token they can add value to with everything they've been planning for the last 2 years.

maybe maybe you will get something out from your DTMI dumping it to someone else, and from 1/2 years from now he will be in the same position of ours today.
While the so called Dev will finish to dump the pre-mine and restart all over.

It's hard to take a loss but let's try to create a nice community that help each other in order to avoid bad situation like this

Don't listen to them, they don't know what's best for the project. Right now rebranding and a swap are best imo.

No one's against the rebranding and swap...we're not happy with the swap rates, DTMI's total supply and the DTMI premine. I've posted a page back the math, take a look and let me know if that is best for the project.

You can sell your draco or Jio before swap if you not happy with the swap rates. If you are holder, shut up your mouth and support dev to complete swap.
gekko888

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:58:53 AM

It looks like draco should be beaten on behalf of the whole current altcoin crisis.

Let the Dev do his swap and give the new dtmi a chance to come up.

In the past, the draco has not only offered loss opportunities, but also some good opportunities for profit. It was up to us to decide for this or that. For those who have opted for the swap further shitstorms are counterproductive, so I would say lets have some good luck with the new Dtmi.
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:19:49 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 08:30:39 AM by Drachmae

Service update for DTMI

Previously one of the core areas focused upon was tourism.

2015 it was explored and discovered the need and viability around the use of digital currency in order to fill some gaps that affect tourism.

• Delayed flights for more than 3 hours normally the passenger can claim up to 600$ from the Airline, but there is no real obligation for the airline to do so.
  • Flight cancellation fees
  • Hotel cancellation fees
  • Lost Luggage

VIP Portal formerly Drachmae Travel has been temporarily shut down due to its running monthly overheads costing an average of 8,000$ a month and initial setup 120,000$ was spent.
New Site for www.tamtamtravels.com has been activated but will be receiving several changes and additions, Changes are from JIO Token to DTMI Token with how to claim refunds and rebates for the 4 categories that have been identified above which are very basic and fundamental areas in the tourism sector.

Additional Areas being added to TamTam Travels to Support DTMI Token.

Booking engine https://bookings.tamtamtravels.com which will be online by the end of November or sooner the engine provides the following and many times with some unique discounts and deals. The new Booking engine rough monthly costs will be around 2,000 to 2,500$ to maintain.

• 900 Airlines
  • 800,000+ hotels
  • 200+ car rentals
  • Activities

In the beginning the engine will only accept credit cards till we can develop and integrate the engine into the DTMA Mobile APP which will cost from 150,000 to 250,000$ at worst case scenario, also DTMI would need to have a stable daily trading volume of 1,000,000+$ per day.

The goal to develop and integrate the bookings and payments via DTMI will be from the revenues of the booking engine therefore depending on the popularity of the service will determine future development after the release.

The goal to develop and integrate the bookings and payments via DTMI will be from the revenues of the booking engine therefore depending on the popularity of the service in fiat currency will determine future development after the release.

eddietheboss

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:39:59 AM

Don't you see that's exactly how scam scheme work?

Now he is threatening us all to don't effectuate the swap so that in the fear to lost all your investment you will agree with the conditions that:
1 are not fair for you;
2 will get someone else scammed;
3 will bring high benefit only to the scammers.

It's nothing less than a variation of the ponzi scheme.

This person already released not 1 but 2 tokens and didn't do anything of the things promised, now created a third token once again pre-mined... surpise surpise.

If he is really in good faith he will release the DTMI token with no pre-mine and so adjust the DT-Draco swap rate... but this will never happen and the scam will continue.

It looks like draco should be beaten on behalf of the whole current altcoin crisis.

In the past, the draco has not only offered loss opportunities, but also some good opportunities for profit. It was up to us to decide for this or that. For those who have opted for the swap further shitstorms are counterproductive, so I would say lets have some good luck with the new Dtmi.
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:47:15 AM

I personally think your proposal is great about no Pre-Mine lets do it.

But I am curious if there is no Pre-Mine how to make a better rate for the Swap if there is nothing to swap to?

Maybe I am missing something?

I will leave it up to your capable hands

As Tam Tam Travels Can stay on JIO that's not an issue, but I think its best JIO Holders get to decide if they want to swap..

Awaiting your feedback...

Now he is threatening us all to don't effectuate the swap so that in the fear to lost all your investment you will agree with the conditions that:
1 are not fair for you;

This person already released not 1 but 2 tokens and didn't do anything of the things promised, now created a third token once again pre-mined... surpise surpise.

If he is really in good faith he will release the DTMI token with no pre-mine and so adjust the DT-Draco swap rate... but this will never happen and the scam will continue.

eddietheboss

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:15:09 AM

Nice try genius.. I am clearly talking about the pre-mine that go in yours or your compare hands.

Only 50% of the pre-mined DTMI are destined to the swap the other 50% are divided into different accounts like advisors, partners, foundation, developers, etc.  that from what we know are all controlled by you, directly or indirectly.

and before you say that for the development you need Pre-mine well you are right, but since you already had your pre-mine for both JIO and Draco while basically there has been no development you still should have it and can swap it for DTMI with the great swap rate you set-up.

But I am curious if there is no Pre-Mine how to make a better rate for the Swap if there is nothing to swap to?

As Tam Tam Travels Can stay on JIO that's not an issue, but I think its best JIO Holders get to decide if they want to swap..

1 are not fair for you;

Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 10:19:31 AM

Association, Development partners and advisory all can be removed that is not an issue.

Is that what you recommend.

Nice try genius.. I am clearly talking about the pre-mine that go in yours or your compare hands.

Only 50% of the pre-mined DTMI are destined to the swap the other 50% are divided into different accounts like advisors, partners, foundation, developers, etc.  that from what we know are all controlled by you, directly or indirectly.

and before you say that for the development you need Pre-mine well you are right, but since you already had your pre-mine for both JIO and Draco while basically there has been no development you still should have it and can swap it for DTMI with the great swap rate you set-up.

1 are not fair for you;

eddietheboss

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:43:51 AM

Don't forget the Treasury funds, that's the biggest one.

Association, Development partners and advisory all can be removed that is not an issue.

1 are not fair for you;

Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:01:21 AM

treasury is done as people mine it just like dash where you have to vote same as Association and Dev fund

but we could just release a coin that is mined from the start from Zero which makes a lot of sense but also lots of value for the miners so its an excellent opportunty for mining and no requirements of the Association and what that is for and no need of the partners or advisers.

Just need to find developers that will create the coin and maintain the coin.

So we remove the following:

• Governance of voting on the treasury
  • Remove the association
  • Remove the Advisers
  • Remove the Partners

We don't swap DT or JIO to DTMI they will stay standalone or we re-launch them re-branded on there own Chain separate (Newer versions with suitable conversions to the new the DT or JIO tokens???

Only 50% of the pre-mined DTMI are destined to the swap the other 50% are divided into different accounts like advisors, partners, foundation, developers, etc.  that from what we know are all controlled by you, directly or indirectly.

1 are not fair for you;

eddietheboss

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:43:59 AM

you don't need that amount for run the system.

and since you been exposed you are continuing with threats for scary the poor holders of your previous scam coins.

treasury is done as people mine it just like dash where you have to vote same as Association and Dev fund

but we could just release a coin that is mined from the start from Zero which makes a lot of sense but also lots of value for the miners so its an excellent opportunty for mining and no requirements of the Association and what that is for and no need of the partners or advisers.

• Remove the association
  • Remove the Advisers
  • Remove the Partners

We don't swap DT or JIO to DTMI they will stay standalone or we re-launch them re-branded on there own Chain separate (Newer versions with suitable conversions to the new the DT or JIO tokens???

Only 50% of the pre-mined DTMI are destined to the swap the other 50% are divided into different accounts like advisors, partners, foundation, developers, etc.  that from what we know are all controlled by you, directly or indirectly.

1 are not fair for you;

Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:54:11 AM

Not sure how I am exposed, but I will agreed with you.

It seems that each time I agreed with you, that you come back with some other lame excuse.

So My proposal is as follows:

DT Token will be re-launched on a version of Dash with self governance and voting for the treasury.

the Coin will be launched from ZERO (No Premine) I will mine it like everyone else and I mine it I will swap 10 NXT Based DT Tokens to 1 NEW DT token that is clone of Dash.

No developer funds being held and everything starts from Zero but I will convert the old to new as I Mine them like everyone else.

I think that is Fair and very clean.

and since you been exposed you are continuing with threats for scary the poor holders of your previous scam coins.

• Remove the association
  • Remove the Advisers
  • Remove the Partners

1 are not fair for you;

eddietheboss

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:09:16 PM

your is a totally pretentious move.

You made a fake opening and then turn into a totally un-logic solution.

Draco already has his blockchain and tokens what's the reason of restarting from zero?

If you are not going to do the swap with DTMI then just continue with the development promised when you launched the token, or just admit that the project failed and you didn't provide any update in a year.

So you will be free to fully concentrate the attention into DTMI token where you own the 50% of the pre-mine, for the happiness of the pour souls that will buy it.

Not sure how I am exposed, but I will agreed with you.

It seems that each time I agreed with you, that you come back with some other lame excuse.

So My proposal is as follows:

DT Token will be re-launched on a version of Dash with self governance and voting for the treasury.

the Coin will be launched from ZERO (No Premine) I will mine it like everyone else and I mine it I will swap 10 NXT Based DT Tokens to 1 NEW DT token that is clone of Dash.

No developer funds being held and everything starts from Zero but I will convert the old to new as I Mine them like everyone else.

I think that is Fair and very clean.

• Remove the association
  • Remove the Advisers
  • Remove the Partners

1 are not fair for you;

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: