Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CiviliXation Digital Economies powered by DTMI Token  (Read 33467 times)
SuperBro

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:16:49 AM

there is a buy order for 500,000 DTMI in ZOZO coin and ZOZO is traded 1.8$ https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zozocoin/

DTMI/ZZC on https://cne.drachmae.market

...which gives the value for DTMI of 1.69 cents, not dollars.

Dev, please fix the withdrawals. My withdrawal of 12500DTMI is stuck for more than 24 hours!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:22:21 AM

What are future plans for DPAFC & DCLUB?
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Love it when a plans starts to come together

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:25:33 AM

Everything was converted to DTMI

therefore no plans

Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:28:02 AM

there is a buy order for 500,000 DTMI in ZOZO coin and ZOZO is traded 1.8$ https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zozocoin/

DTMI/ZZC on https://cne.drachmae.market

...which gives the value for DTMI of 1.69 cents, not dollars.

Dev, please fix the withdrawals. My withdrawal of 12500DTMI is stuck for more than 24 hours!

Big Naturals

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:32:07 AM

therefore no plans

I only ever saw info on swapping JIO & DRACO, can you link to info on swapping DPAFC & DCLUB?  I never saw it, and I follow this project for a long time.
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:34:49 AM

therefore no plans

I only ever saw info on swapping JIO & DRACO, can you link to info on swapping DPAFC & DCLUB?  I never saw it, and I follow this project for a long time.

Its in one of the threads unfortunately I do not have time to go through them, there are already delays as we are exhibiting at www.dibs.ae and there is a lot to prepare for due to the last minute decision to exhibit.

Big Naturals

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:40:02 AM

therefore no plans

Its in one of the threads unfortunately I do not have time to go through them, there are already delays as we are exhibiting at www.dibs.ae and there is a lot to prepare for due to the last minute decision to exhibit.

Does that mean my DPAFC & DCLUB are worthless, and you can't even show me swap details?

I check your whole post history, can't find one mention of DPAFC & DCLUB swaps.
Big Naturals

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:40:43 AM

Currently for the Swap as per the following numbers

JIO Token 2,656,058 = 664,014.5 DTMI

DT Token 32,447,323 = 811,183 DTMI

Current Total 1,475,197.5

We will announce the date of the release soon but we would like to wait another week to enable people to have more time to swap.

No DPAFC & DCLUB mentioned
Big Naturals

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:41:41 AM

As mentioned before the ratios for the swap i would like to propose to the community about some changes if they would accept as this would speed up the process as the mining has got harder and will take much more time to mine the previous totals

OLD SWAP number JIO Token 2,668,187  

New DTMI JIO swap Numbers 333,524 DTMI 8 to 1

DT Token 33,651,461

NEW DTMI DT TOKEN Numbers 420,644 80 to 1

New total = 754,168

Big Naturals

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:42:04 AM

Swap is finished Was done today they distribution.

DT Token and JIO are dead

Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:55:02 AM

Nothing I can do your maybe not looking in the right thread.

Big Naturals

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:12:49 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 06:36:14 AM by Big Naturals

OK, so i got scammed then, which is very disappointing, given how long I followed your various projects since NXT days with some hope that you'd actually deliver something worth while.

I literally have followed and swapped all your coins since NXTTXTFund and all that business (jl777 convinced me to invest at the time), and now finally all your swaps and pivots and name changes has left me with nothing.

You can't even produce one post where you mention swapping DPAFC & DCLUB (probably because there weren't any), but I easily show you many posts where you mention DT & JIO, but not DPAFC & DCLUB ...

Understand Lee, I was along time supporter of you when many in NXT blew you off as a scammer, but now, ... what do I conclude?
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:20:39 AM

OK, so i got scammed then, which is very disappointing, given how long I followed your various projects since NXT days with some hope that you'd actually deliver something worth while.

I literally have followed and swapped all your coins since NXTTXTFund and all that business (jl777 convinced me to invest at the time), and now finally all your swaps and pivots and name changes has left me with nothing.

You can't even produce one post where you mention swapping DPAFC & DCLUB (probably because there weren't any), but I easily show you many posts where you mention DT & JIO, but not DPAFC & DCLUB ...

Understand Lee, I was along time supporter of you when many in NXT blew you off as a scammer, but now, ... what do I conclude?

Thank you for the compliment your more than welcome to say you have been scammed and that I am personally a scammer you wont be the 1st or the last.

SO here is the question if you have DPAFC they would be on Drachmae Market.. RIGHT and its very easy as DPAFC didnt even take off so tell me how many you have of them and show me please thank you very much?Huh

Big Naturals

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:25:00 AM

Thank you for the compliment your more than welcome to say you have been scammed and that I am personally a scammer you wont be the 1st or the last.

SO here is the question if you have DPAFC they would be on Drachmae Market.. RIGHT and its very easy as DPAFC didnt even take off so tell me how many you have of them and show me please thank you very much?Huh

If you can show me one post that mentions the swap rate etc for DPAFC & DCLUB, then I would have nothing to complain about, would I?

Yes, my DPAFC & DCLUB are on Drachmae exchange for months, as that was where the previous swap from JIO on NXT AE happened.
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:39:49 AM

If you can show me one post that mentions the swap rate etc for DPAFC & DCLUB, then I would have nothing to complain about, would I?

Yes, my DPAFC & DCLUB are on Drachmae exchange for months, as that was where the previous swap from JIO on NXT AE happened.
[/quot

so you have 38 dclub is that right PS make your insults public when you want to say chicken shit to people or swear don't hide behind walls or screens

so if you have them on the platform then great you haven't lost anything you missed out on DTMI wait until something else comes along.

Oh yes maybe if I ever do something worthwhile as you mentioned.

Patients is a Virtue.

Just to be clear as mentioned before this Thread will be locked end of 2017 so that is Tomorrow as all Association information is for its members.

DTMA is not financed by DTMI Token and DTMA Is not liable for getting it DTMI listed on exchanges.

DTMI is used by DTMA as a Training tool. If community members want to build a crypto community they are more than welcome.

From the 1st January I will not be commenting or posting information outside of www.dtma.md platform.

Just for your knowledge there are discussions now to open 3 more Association from Moldova to the Mediterranean due to the uptake of education groups this will be expanded out.

And no I am not the teacher, I am the singing  dancing monkey scammer that does nothing of value.

Ciao Ciao

Big Naturals

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:47:38 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 06:59:19 AM by Big Naturals

[/quot

so you have 38 dclub is that right PS make your insults public when you want to say chicken shit to people or swear don't hide behind walls or screens

so if you have them on the platform then great you haven't lost anything you missed out on DTMI wait until something else comes along.

Oh yes maybe if I ever do something worthwhile as you mentioned.

Patients is a Virtue.

Just to be clear as mentioned before this Thread will be locked end of 2017 so that is Tomorrow as all Association information is for its members.

DTMA is not financed by DTMI Token and DTMA Is not liable for getting it DTMI listed on exchanges.

DTMI is used by DTMA as a Training tool. If community members want to build a crypto community they are more than welcome.

From the 1st January I will not be commenting or posting information outside of www.dtma.md platform.

Just for your knowledge there are discussions now to open 3 more Association from Moldova to the Mediterranean due to the uptake of education groups this will be expanded out.

And no I am not the teacher, I am the singing  dancing monkey scammer that does nothing of value.

Ciao Ciao

Yes Lee, I was a long time follower of your many pivots and name changes and swaps, and now looks like I end up with nothing because I missed a swap event that wasn't 'advertised', and that pissed me off, as it would do for 100% of people. Talk about small print - the DPAFC & DCLUB swap had NO PRINT - none that I could find.

I had 38 DCLUB & 441 DPAFC assets that *might* have been worth something, but I have over the years invested 3-4 bitcoins in your various NXT assets and JIO & DT & DCLUB & DPAFC - and now it's all gone.

You're a really odd crypto person Lee, you have some good qualities, but overall you let yourself down with BS acts like this. If you have a swap but don't tell anyone, how can people swap by the deadline?
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:12:30 AM

Someone has to be odd otherwise it's stereo type

boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:30:30 AM

Just re-open swaps for the late comers, communication about DPAFC and DCLUB was limited.
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:13:00 PM

https://coinidol.com/republic-of-moldova-joining-the-blockchain-race-for-innovation-transparency-and-investment/

kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:42:47 PM

Just re-open swaps for the late comers, communication about DPAFC and DCLUB was limited.

Communication regarding DPAFC and DCLUB swaps was non-existent , Lee fucked up yet again, but wont admit it. What was the rate? I never saw any posts from Lee about DFAFC and DCLUB either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: