Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:28:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of cryptocurrency  (Read 264 times)
cryptoaliens26 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:17:20 PM

I believe, in comparison with monetary  cryptocurrency is that it is more convenient, it is more secured and less probable of being taken away because of its security features like private key for instance. What do you think?
dns

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:08:22 PM

I like in cryptocurrency: safe and decentralized. We can use as payment and what asset you have that is ONLY yours, nobody controll ;-)
htotoo

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:37:35 PM

I like it because with trading cryptos sometimes you can make 10% profit a day (on a lucky day). (you can loose of course, but hey, it is just a game Smiley )
ironmanTR

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:43:44 PM

I think most beatifull thing of cryptocurrency is having instant transactions. We can send money easily and cheaply. That's why I love cryptocurrency.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:31:46 PM

I believe, in comparison with monetary  cryptocurrency is that it is more convenient, it is more secured and less probable of being taken away because of its security features like private key for instance. What do you think?

Crypto currency is certainly a new revolution in the economical sector but it comes with it's own problems and advantages. Crypto currency certainly can be hacked, even if you have the access to your private key. The acceptability is also a big issue. You will hardly find a store owner who is willing to take crypto currency in exchange of goods. So fiat is more convenient for real life use and daily expenses.

However, crypto currency is an amazing investment. The kind of return it can give, no other investment can't even think of. So for me, cryptos are good for investment but not for daily use.

btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:09:40 PM

Advantages of cryptocurrency are Easy access, Quick and easy payments, Costs less , Private ,Highly secured ,Remain anonymous, Your details are safe, No chargebacks, and No boundaries .
Kiki Rusma

Activity: 40
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:20:20 PM

cryptocurrency is high secure and low risk, but we cant believe it 100%,, because when the price being dump, our money going lost.
marryson

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:28:44 PM

Advantages of cryptocurrency are:
-Recognition at universal level
-Access to Everyone
-Immediate Settlement
CinemaToken

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:22:33 PM

Cryptocurrencies are better in almost every way, except volatility is too high for day to day use.
ZilverZhoes

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:43:51 PM

I think the biggest advantage is the anonymity of transactions. I know it can be a disadvantage, but ain't fiat money working the same way too if no one is overseeing a peer-to-peer transaction
Kevinator

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:20:00 PM

It's purpsoes differ from user to user. For others it is an investment, for others a mode of payment,etc. Therefore the benefits differ from the individual user as well.
Georgi Tsankov

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:39:11 PM

One of the biggest advantages is speed. In comparaison to bank transfers where you have to wait for hours event days sometimes.
rain_wins

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:41:59 PM

Clearly for me the biggest advantage is the small fees when you transfer money.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:58:56 AM

I love it and I use it because it gives anonymity and the transactions are very fast.
FairTradeCab_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:46:48 PM

Indeed Crypto usage bring safety and speed in transactions.

Use of cryptocurrency also allows getting rid of expensive third parties, and since the cost of crypto transactions is very low, buyers get the best price while sellers get full benefits when selling a good/service.

Join the #FAIRFARE movement powered by crypto !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: