Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:14:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JustinCase's New List of Epic Online Gaming Projects  (Read 150 times)
JustinCase42 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:18:31 PM

Online gaming is a huge industry and contains a wide variety of opportunities for blockchain applications. As an avid gamer, I'm following these developments closely. Here is this week's analysis on projects that I feel are poised to become major leaders in the space.

Virtual goods transactions:
https://www.waxtoken.com/
www.enjincoin.io
These two are in a similar in concept but with quite different approaches. Enjin is a well-established gaming community creation platform with Minecraft as one of their main focuses. WAX is being built by the founders of OpSkins, a huge marketplace for purchasing virtual goods, especially weapons and other items for Steam games. Both promise to greatly improve commerce of virtual game items by reducing transaction costs and risks of fraud. Because of their different focuses, they won't be directly competing until they both grow considerably.

Online Intellectual Games:
www.MindSports.IO
There are a couple of blockchain projects in development for playing certain games online, but this one stands out. MindSports will feature playing, spectating, and betting on games, as well as robust user-generated content. They plan to support 10+ games including poker, chess, Go, shogi, xiangqi, backgammon, and more.

Gaming on the Cloud:
www.playkey.io
A lot of people have a hard time keeping their computers up-to-date enough to play high-end games. There are some services which allow streaming of these high-performance games to users, but they are generally quite expensive. This project will bring cloud gaming into the blockchain, allowing participants with powerful computers to host high-end games and stream them to players. Players will be able to play high-end games on machines that would otherwise be incapable of running them while paying a minimal fee in cryptocurrency to the host.

As always, I'm on the lookout for more great projects. Post your ideas and feedback below!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TraderJoe84

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:43:59 PM

Nice post.
That MindSports.IO looks like fun. I enjoy playing poker and chess online. I'll have to check that one out.
caubeme

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 11:28:25 PM

Hay alguna actualización de este proyecto ? Si es un proyecto estable ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: