Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 04:31:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO list web application  (Read 251 times)
headfire (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:31:37 PM

Hi, i make website with list of actual crowdsales https://icotokenslist.com/. I want to know your opinion - is it usefull? what kind of information do you want to see in ICO list? It's my personal project but i want to do good application with up-to-date information.
draudoff

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 01:43:31 PM

Hi, i make website with list of actual crowdsales https://icotokenslist.com/. I want to know your opinion - is it usefull? what kind of information do you want to see in ICO list? It's my personal project but i want to do good application with up-to-date information.

What does your website do better than ICOalert, ICOrating, tokenmarket, icobench, etc?
headfire (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:48:01 PM

Thanks for a question. First of all i am web developer and the main difference of my website will be instant page load, fast interface - this is like a challenge for me to make it as  good as possible from the technical point of view. Also looking on another projects i thought, what will be really interesting and usefull for users and in my opinion it should not be just a list with small description but also it should contains different filters and actual information such as number of tokens sold and etc, to see dynamics of ICO development. For example for me will be interesting to invest in projects that allready raised a lot of money.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:54:09 AM

Lots of webs that provide information about ICO, so far the traffic may be the main reason. I see no difference with other web.
may be useful for the bounty hunter to earn income. Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: