Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:09:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Piggies - Charitable airdrop/token sale - Project concluded  (Read 13107 times)
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:58:31 PM

no more news about piggies. the price of the piggy coins currently in exchange at etherdelta continues to deteriorate. the price of this coin continues to decline. I hope one day the price of this coin will improve
Probably a huge amount of supply makes the price of this coin very cheap. This is further exacerbated by people who can not hold these hard coins and sell them cheaply. we'll see what happens next.
Yes, too many coins in the circulate market.
I am very surprised why people would sell their coins for a very cheap price. they should keep their coins well and sell them as their prices increase. Looks like this coin is hard to go to the moon

They sell coins at a very cheap price because they might be thinking that this is not going anywhere. I don't know also how this one will progress, that's the reason why the price has difficulty of moving up. The dev should update us on his plans for piggies. Otherwise, there will come a time that there's no value at all anymore in etherdelta. At least there are buy orders but selling piggies is not worth at this time because you have to pay for the gas fee and you will just incur deficit in your account selling these tokens.
If dev is active in the move here then it is not hard to piggy go to the moon. dev should do something for this coin so that the price of this coin changes for the better. Getting lots of coins will be useless if the price is cheap

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:09:27 PM

Nice picture! ahahha Hope to see this coin on an exchange soon! Hope the best to the Dev!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
PiggiesCoin (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:57:37 PM

according to blockchain, someone still holding 2 milliard Piggy (Piggies) token ... I guess this is the dev.

Yes, that's the distribution address, which is also the contract owner Smiley
As stated in the OP, after November 30th, all unsold tokens will be split 50-50 between paying contributors (proportionally to their contribution) and the petting zoo. Think of it as a bonus for contributing (which, at the current rate, amounts to a lot of Piggies!!).

Official and larger update, for the final week of November, coming tomorrow or the day after - stay tuned! Smiley
bengsabeng

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:55:03 PM

It's been a long time since I've watched the price of piggy coins on the market but there's still no improvement. You have to do something for this coin or this coin will forever be in my wallet.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
PiggiesCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:08:34 PM

>>> UPDATE <<<
I noticed that the contribution address also received some ERC20 tokens, and since this is a charitable project, I figured we might make the best of that.

So, to spice things up at the end of November, besides contributions in ETH, contributions in other ERC20 tokens will also be rewarded with Piggies.

Think about it. They may have been airdropped to you once, but seem worthless in the quantities you hold. But combined, they may be worth something when sold for charity.

So, if you're into spreading smiles and happiness and want some fun piggies in your wallet instead of boring ol' whatever-it-was-you-were-holding-on-to, send them to 0xa155FF3346e28D418f7A6e3A60623C8d0384806b and get some piggies in return! Smiley

How many Piggies will I receive in return for <insert ERC20 token here>?
  • If the token you send is listed on Coinmarketcap or EtherDelta, your contribution will be treated as though it were an equivalent amount of ETH.
  • If the token you send is not listed on CMC or ED, your contribution will be valued at 0.001 ETH, thus you'll receive 188000 (=0.001 x 20M + 168000) piggies. Limit 1 donation per token/address to reduce spamming opportunities - we reserve the right to withhold piggies from those abusing this offer. Sadly, I found this out the hard way over the course of this project.

And remember: come December, 50% of unsold Piggies will be split among contributors!
digitalcap

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:21:02 PM

Love piggies I took part in the first one and will take part in this one as well. Good luck team.
gixon

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:52:01 PM

I joined the airdrop, good luck dev!
chriss0r

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:59:29 PM

How much piggies will i earn?
The_Don

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:42:23 PM

one coin already with name piggy this one also same token name

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:57:46 PM

I have received Piggies from airdrop, thank you. Still, don't know what to think about this project. Why this name for this token? If this is serious project why choose such a stupid name?

denizzz

Activity: 418
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:19:00 AM

When will this be on CMC?

WeAreSpaco

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:31:49 AM

I like airdrop coin. But how you collect funds for development?
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:39:01 AM

I have received Piggies from airdrop, thank you. Still, don't know what to think about this project. Why this name for this token? If this is serious project why choose such a stupid name?

You obviously haven't looked into the project before getting involved. If you had read the first post or made a quick visit to the website, you would find that the name makes total sense.

Just for those lazy people out there, this is taken from the Piggies Web page-

Piggies are your way to show your love for the local petting zoo (well, the one where I live anyway). You see, the local government cut its funding so it’s now only open three days a week. As a volunteer-run organization, they’re permanently strapped for cash to pay for food, medicine, and shelter for the animals. Holding or trading this coins allows you to show your love for all things related to pigs, goats, chicken, bunnies, birds – seriously, it’s downright adorable, and they’ve got all the space in the world, but need a solid cash basis to make sure any additional animals they put up are cared for well into the future.
Floo1

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:00:42 AM

You have, of course, a very good cause and I wholeheartedly support them, but also agree that perhaps this playful name will scare away those who want to invest.

joberror

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:48:53 AM

no more news about piggies. the price of the piggy coins currently in exchange at etherdelta continues to deteriorate. the price of this coin continues to decline. I hope one day the price of this coin will improve
Probably a huge amount of supply makes the price of this coin very cheap. This is further exacerbated by people who can not hold these hard coins and sell them cheaply. we'll see what happens next.
Yes, too many coins in the circulate market.
I am very surprised why people would sell their coins for a very cheap price. they should keep their coins well and sell them as their prices increase. Looks like this coin is hard to go to the moon

They sell coins at a very cheap price because they might be thinking that this is not going anywhere. I don't know also how this one will progress, that's the reason why the price has difficulty of moving up. The dev should update us on his plans for piggies. Otherwise, there will come a time that there's no value at all anymore in etherdelta. At least there are buy orders but selling piggies is not worth at this time because you have to pay for the gas fee and you will just incur deficit in your account selling these tokens.
If dev is active in the move here then it is not hard to piggy go to the moon. dev should do something for this coin so that the price of this coin changes for the better. Getting lots of coins will be useless if the price is cheap

I love this project but somehow I don't think the dev really wants to push it further, it's over a month now and it hasn't even be listed officially on ED except through a direct link.
PiggiesCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:41:42 AM

Quick update: I just closed the airdrop form.
Today, the final airdrop round will be performed; then, 50% of the remaining coins will be distributed to paying contributors (feel free to still make a contribution; it will still count Smiley).

Finally, we'll go make some pigs happy this month!

sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:41:00 AM

when will this coin be on an exchanger or it is just one of the other coins we are supposed to hold forever

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:25:53 AM

Quick update: I just closed the airdrop form.
Today, the final airdrop round will be performed; then, 50% of the remaining coins will be distributed to paying contributors (feel free to still make a contribution; it will still count Smiley).

Finally, we'll go make some pigs happy this month!

Given the naming conflict, is there any plan to do a token swap, and if not, what's the plan for dealing with listings? The current link to Etherdelta is not viable, as it's not discoverable from the token menu, and you can't get an approved listing using the contract address. What's the game plan?
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:38:38 AM

I think the dev made a mistake when choose the short name PIGGY on contract, it should choose Piggies as name if that was possible, same as on OP title. Anyway i'm holding airdrop.
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:41:06 AM

What is the address of the token?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: