Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Piggies - Charitable airdrop/token sale - Project concluded  (Read 13117 times)
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:38:27 PM

The proof you shared is really nice, the piggies look very happy. Did you explain well to the zoo keeper how this project was achieved? I hope the charity work continues and we can see more happy animals.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

Is this the same with piggycoin?

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Nobu_Aki

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

Is this the same with piggycoin?
This is "piggies".
It is different from "piggy coin".
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

is there any exchange?

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

is there any exchange?

I received PIGGY coin from an airdrop last year and it's on MEW now but i can't transfer it to crypto exchange because the address they are giving me to where i send it is not an ERC-20 address. It looks like a hard wallet address.

Anyone of you here who received the airdrop too? How did you trade it?

Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:12:45 AM

is there any exchange?

I received PIGGY coin from an airdrop last year and it's on MEW now but i can't transfer it to crypto exchange because the address they are giving me to where i send it is not an ERC-20 address. It looks like a hard wallet address.

Anyone of you here who received the airdrop too? How did you trade it?

It's not added on exchange yet. I imported my piggies to metamask wallet.

rk_onyx

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

Question to developers - will any development project? Or is it all?
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:46:31 AM

This weekend, I went over to the petting zoo and gave them our "care package", containing private key, frame with quotes, and explanation on how to use ETH. They were a bit overwhelmed and very grateful.

They'll post about it on their web page, including a picture of happy pigs & picture frame, and I'll share the link with you here so you can verify that your donations did indeed end up at the petting zoo.

Also, I've just added an article on Steem about this project and what I've learned doing it.
You can find it here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@drpig/i-printed-my-own-money-and-sold-it-for-charity

This project is really great! Helping animals never pays well, but it is a good cause and I wish you the best of luck! Keep up the good work.
bhaveshm94

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:04:33 AM

From long didn't get any updates about this project, want to see some more work by dev for this project. I really like idea of this project.
Also their is no telegram group to discuss about this project growth, hope dev make one and build a strong community. Wink
derickonfire

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:23:05 AM

From long didn't get any updates about this project, want to see some more work by dev for this project. I really like idea of this project.
Also their is no telegram group to discuss about this project growth, hope dev make one and build a strong community. Wink

Seriously?

This was not a project meant to be continously developed.

It's served it's purpose, and it's dead.

It will always be remember for those who partook, but it is dead.

Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:38:12 PM

It was more about doing something good, rather than making profit. They achieved that goal. Now it's time to move on I think.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:56:21 PM

piggy looks like a dead coin now. piggy still sitting sweet on my wallet. After so long I waited but until now there is no information where I can do the exchange for piggy.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:53:21 PM

piggy looks like a dead coin now. piggy still sitting sweet on my wallet. After so long I waited but until now there is no information where I can do the exchange for piggy.
The amount of supply that so much make piggy prices very cheap. We can see from the amount of piggy obtained by each participant. I think the team should do something about it.

b3j0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

im just curious if the piggies are in listed in the market now? and what kind of market? i just want to know the information.. but so far i like this project from being a charitable platform to help animals..
I am also looking for an answer to that question and until now I have not found it yet. I do not know which piggies are listed on the exchange. We can only hope piggies are immediately listed on the exchange.

b3j0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

I think dev should immediately give an official statement to all participants on exchange matters for piggies. Because many participants want to get an answer to that question. thank you

Highspeed123

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

im just curious if the piggies are in listed in the market now? and what kind of market? i just want to know the information.. but so far i like this project from being a charitable platform to help animals..
I am also looking for an answer to that question and until now I have not found it yet. I do not know which piggies are listed on the exchange. We can only hope piggies are immediately listed on the exchange.

Etherdelta. I would not expect too much from the project now though, it was for a charitable cause rather than a coin aimed to make a profit for us. The dev will not be active on this in any way.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

Etherdelta. I would not expect too much from the project now though, it was for a charitable cause rather than a coin aimed to make a profit for us. The dev will not be active on this in any way.

Yeah, I wouldn't expect any further development on this project. It was more of a social experiment and charity drive. The tokens can be traded on Etherdelta, but it may cost you more in ETH to trade them than you'd make from selling them.
Mettius81

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

Yeah, I wouldn't expect any further development on this project. It was more of a social experiment and charity drive. The tokens can be traded on Etherdelta, but it may cost you more in ETH to trade them than you'd make from selling them.

What i must do whith 100.000 token that i ve on my ETH wallet? I see that in Etherdelta there isn't nothing in order boook ahahah.

Shittoken
Highspeed123

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:36:08 AM

What i must do whith 100.000 token that i ve on my ETH wallet? I see that in Etherdelta there isn't nothing in order boook ahahah.

Shittoken

Think of it as giving to charity. That's pretty much what the project was about.
phuocduong

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:43:21 AM

waiting for exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: