Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin possibly hit usd10,000 by end of year?  (Read 1146 times)
manirobson (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:23:03 PM

Am I being overly optimistic? The trajectory is looking very real!
Birdyyy

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

INS Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:24:36 PM

I think it will, but for a healthier growth it should be q1 2018

4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:27:26 PM

Well if it does hit 10,000 USD by end of year. The correction will be painfull... It is already very high due to forks and people selling all the alts, I think we can enter bear market now which can last until there is new capital in the crypto market. Right now we are sitting at like 169 bil while ath was 175 bil. We need like 200 bil to sustain these gainz from bitcoin, if majority people decide to sell their bitocin we may see 60% correction, but I will not sell Wink

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
manirobson (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:28:46 PM

Am thinking there will be a reactionary significant rally after the November fork...when some stability would have set in.

Investors hate uncertainty!
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:33:07 PM

Speculations were almost true when Bitcoin valued $3k last July then $6k this October so the prediction is high by end of the year it could possibly reach $10k mark as what experts speculated in the mid year.

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:36:58 PM

You are completely optimistic about bitcoin price. I expect a price correction in near future. For example, this is going to come true in the first week of november. My expectations for end of the year for prices, 5000 usd ...
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:38:42 PM

It's really hard to know that Bitcoin can reach to that peak or not. We need to wait until the hard fork on November over and let see if it'll happen the same as it was at the hard fork on 1st August or not, if it'll be the same I think Bitcoin can easily reach to 10k$ by the end of this year cause at the hard fork on 1st August Bitcoin price increased from more than 2k$ to more than 4k$, about 100%, right after the hard fork over so for now when Bitcoin price is nearly 6k$ if it'll be double after the hard fork on November the price of Bitcoin will be 12k$ Cheesy. But there are a lot of predictions that Bitcoin only can to 10k$ in at least 6 more months.
kayra

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:45:51 PM

this is what i was expecting before price falling.

https://imgur.com/TmizMh7

this is  what i was expecting several days ago

https://imgur.com/8W8wKVm

and this is what is happening..

https://imgur.com/bDIM16C

till now, i was pretty right. This is what i am expecting to happen

https://imgur.com/s8Krzyd
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:50:25 PM

Its not about being overtly optimistic because even if you are pessimistic about price and predicted that it will crash to $1000 before next week, it does not matter because the price movement is not a respecter of opinions of individuals which is not backed by action. Looking at the current trend, its not out of place to make such speculation but the getting there is what might be challenging above all, its possible.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:58:31 PM

If there will such a success for the year,  that possibility will be in a narrow way, cause the year is fast going and that amount is very high for the year expectations. But, one thing is that anything can happen in the world of crypto currency.
JMAHH

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:00:38 PM

Nobody knows if we are going to see such a grow by next year, but if you look at the charts, you can see by yourself that the price has increased more than $5000 since the beggening of this year, more than x5 from the first price on January (about $600). So if you make your own conclusions, we are too close to reach ten thousand dollars, but nobody can speculate about it and no one can predict how much will it be worth by next year.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:04:02 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 08:18:49 PM by European Central Bank

i think it all depends on the forks. and aren't people happy enough with this year's progress already? there ain't too much of this year left anyway, about 8-9 weeks. where's the extra $4000 gonna come from?

this year has been far, far more impressive than i ever thought was possible. i think $10,000 would be a little greedy.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:06:25 PM

I love bitcoin, but I not sure that will be possible until the end of the year. I think it will really depend on how the sigwit2x fork will be handled. If bitcoin does well, we will see it's price increase for sure. Maybe $10.000 would be to much, but around $8000 is really achievable in my opinion. Apparently we will have another fork in December, called bitcoin silver. Since the price usually increases every time a fork is about to happen, that could help as well.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:07:53 PM

There is possibility that bitcoin will reach $10000 after Segwit2x. Lot's of people says price will drop soon due to corrections but it's seems possible that will reach $10k by the end of the year if you study the chart. Lets hope that it will rise soon.    
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:09:12 PM

if we look backward on june 2016 the traders was predict that bitcoin will hit 3000 on q1 and now we can see thats true. I believe it will be heading 10,000 but not on this year. Bitcoin has rise more than 100% from the beginning of 2017 and I think it is still hard to hit 10k for now

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DamCryp

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:35:23 PM

It'll keep rising for sure, with some correction here and there, doubt we'll hit 10k, but 7.5-8k is a real possibility, special if the trend of positive news continues after the strength shown again countless attacks, FUD.
Some positive chinese news, Amazon accepting it, or some more positive regulation for important world players might push it in that direction and get a real chance at getting close to those 10k
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:38:55 PM

10k by the end of the year might be a stretch, that is still a 66% growth in 2 months only. I think we will see a few All time Highs before 2018, but probably close to 8~9k, being convervative

gotya1

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:43:05 PM

By the end of this year, probably not. Although 10k isn't a very far fetch price in the coming year or two.
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:45:31 PM

I feel like maybe 7500-8k is possible... but the amount of correction really needed for a 10k rally I don't think theres enough time left.
Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:53:17 PM

Hello. I think so, Bitcoin can reach $ 10000 by the end of the year. how much has it grown up now! and especially as China has a new president

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: