I have 4 more of these invites available. For my previous thread, with confirmed sales, go here: http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=18615.0
Thanks!World of the Living Dead
Selling invites to this MMO Browser Based game for 0.10BTC. I have 4 invites available. It is currently in beta and closed to invite only! PM me for details. I'll send you my address, you send BTC and your email address, then I'll send the invite. I have one successful trade with a positive rating on bitcoin-otc under Mad_Vinnie here: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratings.php
I've been playing this game for the past 3 months and its a ton of fun! The game progress pretty close to real time, so how much time you spend keeping your survivors alive and cracking zombie skulls depends on how many survivors you choose to have. Slowly build your characters, gather resources, weapons and upgrads, make war on your neighbors, scout LA County, join a faction, fight other factions.... tons of fun!
About World of the Living Dead
World of the Living Dead is a free survival strategy zombie browser game. As operatives of the National Emergency Control and Relief Agency (NECRA) sealed in secure locations, players must guide their small group of survivors through the zombie-filled streets of over twelve thousand square kilometers of Los Angeles County, competing for scarce resources against other players to survive. This challenging free browser game will be available on PC, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and smartphones.
Survivors have real-life requirements for food and liquids and are affected by fear and fatigue. Tens of thousands of locations are available to loot, with supplies dwindling without replenishment. Players can also engage in PvP to gain resources, with theft of items during combat and the potential for brutally short skirmishes ending in a battlefield littered with lootable corpses. WotLD features a detailed skill development path for each character, real-world weapons and items and over a hundred bonus cards to discover. And remember, when a character dies, they’re gone for good.http://worldofthelivingdead.com
* Survival strategy zombie MMO browser game
* Huge game universe, starting with all of Los Angeles County
* Background story based on a drastic plan to save humanity
* Competition for limited resources - locations do not replenish
* Realistic character needs based on fear, fatigue, hunger and thirst
* Hardcore PvP with character permadeath and item looting from corpses
* Establish upgradeable safehouses and claim territory
* Control multiple characters with unique skill development paths
* Real-world weapons and items
* 100+ in-game collectible bonus cards
* Dozens of achievements for surviving, fighting and exploring
* Over 9 million zombies!