Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:07:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FortKnoxster - Telegram on steroids. Sale 19 FEB. EARLY REGISTRATION  (Read 36936 times)
realsteve

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:46:37 PM

How is the token sale going so far any updates? Super interested.

Same here. What's the latest update?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:51:45 PM

Pre-Sale is going well, based on feedback from the team. However, there are no official numbers available as of yet. That information should come by the end of the Pre-Sale.

The Pre-Sale began on November 8th and will run until November 24th. All pre-sale participants will receive a 20% discount. All pre-sale purchases will be handled through FortKnoxster's token partner Bitcoin Suisse: https://www.bitcoinsuisse.ch/fort-knoxster/

Additional details can be found at https://fortknoxster.com/token-sale/
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:18:52 AM

I could really see a variety of potential segments of users for this product. Aweeeeesome!
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:01:32 AM

Still don`t understand why FortKnoxster will replace most of the communication apps?
Check out Distinct Features of FortKnoxtser all-in-one Communication Platform!

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@danizaharie/distinct-features-of-fortknoxtser-all-in-one-communication-platform
burnsh56

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:27:43 AM

Is that some kind of combination of Telegram, Slack and Discord? Why do I have to change my TG for that? Only because all this stuff is in one place? It doesn't help Slack, I believe.

Do you have any comparison table?
paskal_navi

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:25:29 AM

Is that some kind of combination of Telegram, Slack and Discord? Why do I have to change my TG for that? Only because all this stuff is in one place? It doesn't help Slack, I believe.

Do you have any comparison table?
Hey! Good shout!
FortKnoxster is a one-stop communication, collaboration and file storage platform. Think of it as a mix of all your favorite (unsecured) everyday apps like Skype, Slack, Telegram, Dropbox, Facetime, Gmail etc. FortKnoxster eliminates the risk of hacks, cyber-threats and centralized government surveillance.
We are shaping the future of the social media (all great functions on one app, while your data are protected and safe).
The FortKnoxster platform is an end-to-end encryption system where all files and communications are encrypted in the clients browser before they are sent to our servers.
Please make sure to check out our demo: https://demo.fortknoxster.com/register
michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:32:38 AM

FortKnoxster Postpones Its Public ICO Until February 2018. https://medium.com/fortknoxster/fortknoxster-postpones-its-public-ico-until-february-2018-3c0b11dc80e5
hufflepuff4life

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:48:24 PM

Early Bird Registration for the Pre-Sale is here: https://fortknoxster.typeform.com/to/lRTwjP
devis

Activity: 98
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:42:55 PM

New Must Read - Privacy, More than a modern-day issue - https://medium.com/@FortKnoxster/privacy-more-than-a-modern-day-issue-a549a145bd06

I hope the team keeps going with these informative articles, they're always a good read...

Agreed! I'm loving all the updates and articles. Keep them coming!
m3ta

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:58:47 PM

I love the idea of a Telegram- or Slack-like software that is fully encrypted. The concept is great, but I do have one question. What is the likelihood of information getting hacked on the Fortknoxster platform as opposed to Telegram? How much more private is it really?

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
jake213

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:53:06 AM

I love the idea of a Telegram- or Slack-like software that is fully encrypted. The concept is great, but I do have one question. What is the likelihood of information getting hacked on the Fortknoxster platform as opposed to Telegram? How much more private is it really?
The difference between the two, is Telegram only has end-to-end encryption in the secret chat feature. Whereas the entire FortKnoxster platform has end-to-end encryption integrated, which is also secured by Blockchain, which Telegram is not.
jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:25:22 AM

Hi Cryptosaint$ - Token Sale has been rescheduled til after the new year - The sale will begin on Friday, February 19th, 2018 at 12:00 CET and ends on March 18th, 2018 12:00 CET 
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:00:56 AM

Hi everybody, don't forget about the latest updates of the project, stay tuned and follow the Telegram channel for more updates and news:

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
paskal_navi

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:24:42 PM

Check out about Safeguarding Information In The Digital Age as a FortKnoxster`s mission
http://www.tgdaily.com/technology/protecting-privacy-safeguarding-information-in-the-digital-age
paskal_navi

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:46:44 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 08:19:08 PM by paskal_navi

We have created Pre-Registration link for Early Birds  Wink
It comes with 20% bonus.
More coming soon. Stay in touch!

https://fortknoxster.typeform.com/to/lRTwjP?r=1
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:57:50 PM

Such projects are not clear. When everyone says they cannot collect money, they collect and go away. We do not even know. Then we beat up why we did not join. It seems that there is not much chance besides other applications. But it's not clear what and when will people do something. You've looked at the application and it's working and it's being used already.
hufflepuff4life

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:00:10 PM

Such projects are not clear. When everyone says they cannot collect money, they collect and go away. We do not even know. Then we beat up why we did not join. It seems that there is not much chance besides other applications. But it's not clear what and when will people do something. You've looked at the application and it's working and it's being used already.

Hi there. Thanks for sharing your concern, which is understandable due to the crypto climate. FortKnoxster is striving to be different from the rest. We're confident that we have a winning product and our ICO model will succeed. What sets us a part from the rest is that we are one of the few token sales back by a working product, a product that we know will revolutionize communication. We encourage you to ask questions and read up on our team and the FortKnoxster platform. You can find our white paper, which is packed with information, here: https://fortknoxster.com/FortKnoxster%20Whitepaper.pdf
hufflepuff4life

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:45:55 PM

"ENd in Mars 2017 "
gg

Hey there. Believe you're referring to the token sale end date of March 18, 2018? The website has been updated to reflect that and documentation will soon follow. Thanks for your support.
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:59:27 PM

"ENd in Mars 2017 "
gg

Sorry for the confusion. Considered it changed and done.
maximillion09

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:53:48 PM

This is actually a really good question. I'm curious as well. I use the app called Signal and I feel like it's very secure. How would this compare to Signal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: