Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BZLCOIN [BZL] - PoW/PoS Hybrid >> MASTERNODES  (Read 88502 times)
pattanagla

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

Where is BZL roadmap? I cant find in website.

Dev, How to make this coin in real world buy and sell thing with this coin?

thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
estb (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:00:25 AM

Where is BZL roadmap? I cant find in website.

Dev, How to make this coin in real world buy and sell thing with this coin?

thanks

We're finishing the Roadmap.
More until the end of the year, we intend to be in 500 stores, virtual and physical in Brazil.
4miner

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:31:19 AM

Hi, add my pool bzl.4miner.me fee 1% BZLcoin Pool
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

Hi Dev,

I'm trying to understand how to stake Brazil coin.  Should I be staking this in VPS?  Or just having your wallet open is counted as PoS?
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

Will investors from Brazil receive any advantages compared to investors from other countries?
estb (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:41:41 AM

Hi Dev,

I'm trying to understand how to stake Brazil coin.  Should I be staking this in VPS?  Or just having your wallet open is counted as PoS?

Hello,
Yes, you only have to leave the coins in the wallet, the wallet can not be locked.

So in the first phase the PoS will be in 30% of the blocks.
estb (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:43:41 AM

Will investors from Brazil receive any advantages compared to investors from other countries?

The advantages will be the same.
The goal is that we will start accepting BZL in Brazilian markets and soon after in the rest of the world.
Wananavu99

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:05:18 AM

Hi Dev and BZL community,

I tried to transfer my coins to a new wallet since the staking was using up a lot of my RAM on the other wallet I had.  There were two issues I noticed, first the sync wouldn't complete, which was really weird.  I had to start up the application at least three times, I wish I'd taken a screenshot of it. 

Anyways the next issue is that the new wallet will not recognize the backup .dat wallet I'm trying to copy to it.  The first screenshot is the changes I made to the wallet.

https://image.ibb.co/f5ZJ96/BZLCoin_01.png

The second screenshot is what happened when I tried re-opening the wallet after posting the old .dat wallet.

https://image.ibb.co/nBCGwm/BZLCoin_02.png

Any fixes I can make to this?

Thanks!

estb (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:33:53 AM

I tried to transfer my coins to a new wallet since the staking was using up a lot of my RAM on the other wallet I had.  There were two issues I noticed, first the sync wouldn't complete, which was really weird.  I had to start up the application at least three times, I wish I'd taken a screenshot of it. 

Anyways the next issue is that the new wallet will not recognize the backup .dat wallet I'm trying to copy to it.  The first screenshot is the changes I made to the wallet.

The second screenshot is what happened when I tried re-opening the wallet after posting the old .dat wallet.

Thanks!

Hi,

Actually in the first sychronization the wallet is giving some fights, after 3 tries it must be normal, we are already vericicando the reason.

When backing up to wallet.dat, it should not error, since I do this many times and works well.

Are you opening on another computer, or are you trying to open the two wallets on the same computer? The message is that it seems that .dat is already in use.
Wananavu99

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:33:47 AM

I tried to transfer my coins to a new wallet since the staking was using up a lot of my RAM on the other wallet I had.  There were two issues I noticed, first the sync wouldn't complete, which was really weird.  I had to start up the application at least three times, I wish I'd taken a screenshot of it.  

Anyways the next issue is that the new wallet will not recognize the backup .dat wallet I'm trying to copy to it.  The first screenshot is the changes I made to the wallet.

Thanks!

Hi,

Actually in the first sychronization the wallet is giving some fights, after 3 tries it must be normal, we are already vericicando the reason.

When backing up to wallet.dat, it should not error, since I do this many times and works well.

Are you opening on another computer, or are you trying to open the two wallets on the same computer? The message is that it seems that .dat is already in use.

Hi,

I actually stopped using the desktop I had my wallet on two days ago because its old and I'm using it for parts now.  I downloaded only one wallet onto a separate desktop and I'm trying to copy this .dat wallet onto it, but it's not working.  Is there any other way I can get the wallet downloaded?  I don't know of any other way, I've completely stopped mining bzl because of this and I'd like to start again since I just finished setting up 5x GTX 1060 6gb to dedicate to this project.  I really believe in it that's why its frustrating you know.  Should I send you the .dat file and see if it's working for you?  If it is, then I should just probably give you a new address where you can send the coins to?
estb (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:33:15 PM

I tried to transfer my coins to a new wallet since the staking was using up a lot of my RAM on the other wallet I had.  There were two issues I noticed, first the sync wouldn't complete, which was really weird.  I had to start up the application at least three times, I wish I'd taken a screenshot of it.  

Anyways the next issue is that the new wallet will not recognize the backup .dat wallet I'm trying to copy to it.  The first screenshot is the changes I made to the wallet.

Thanks!

Hi,

Hi,

I actually stopped using the desktop I had my wallet on two days ago because its old and I'm using it for parts now.  I downloaded only one wallet onto a separate desktop and I'm trying to copy this .dat wallet onto it, but it's not working.  Is there any other way I can get the wallet downloaded?  I don't know of any other way, I've completely stopped mining bzl because of this and I'd like to start again since I just finished setting up 5x GTX 1060 6gb to dedicate to this project.  I really believe in it that's why its frustrating you know.  Should I send you the .dat file and see if it's working for you?  If it is, then I should just probably give you a new address where you can send the coins to?

Hi.
I sent you PM
Thanks
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:42:18 PM

I saw an airdrop here. I want to participate in this project. when does airdrop round 2 start? now I will oversee this project. hopefully not too late to participate in airdrop round 2

wikran01

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:04:00 AM

is there any plan to enter new exchange ?
Bitcoin-Pool

Activity: 442

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

We changed Our MiningPool Server to New Hardware ( Xeon1230v6, 32gb DDR4 Ram, 480GB SSD in RAID and GIGABIT Upload!! )

Now We are online agian.

Algo: tribus
stratum+tcp://85.214.211.186:8533 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=BZL
Madrigo

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:12:37 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 10:18:36 AM by Madrigo

Scam.
I have gotten a stake of only 0.00001 BZL with 221 BZLcoins stored. Reminds me on VEGAcoin.
Wananavu99

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:43:02 PM

Thanks!

Hi,

Hi,

Hi.
I sent you PM
Thanks

Thanks, I need to set up an account.  But the difficulty keeps going up, not bad at all, makes me really excited about BZL. 
estb (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:07:07 AM

Scam.
I have gotten a stake of only 0.00001 BZL with 221 BZLcoins stored. Reminds me on VEGAcoin.

BZl of 06% per year.

I do not understand, you do not research, and go putting that meda is scam, it's very easy, say it's scam.
enter the community, search, before posting things.
estb (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:08:40 AM

is there any plan to enter new exchange ?

Yes, we are researching and trying.
zzwensel11

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

Scam.

BZl of 06% per year.

I do not understand, you do not research, and go putting that meda is scam, it's very easy, say it's scam.

I have also been staking a bit and end up with the same irregular 0.00001BZL. Time to next reward is alwasy only in seconds, which I think is strange. I do not recognise this from other POS coins and I have been staking a fair bit.

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
estb (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

Scam.

BZl of 06% per year.

I have also been staking a bit and end up with the same irregular 0.00001BZL. Time to next reward is alwasy only in seconds, which I think is strange. I do not recognise this from other POS coins and I have been staking a fair bit.

Yes, actually the staking tab is not well, we are correcting earnings forecasts.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: