Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2018, 05:58:15 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Mining  (Read 68 times)
TheWildCoin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:31:58 PM

Hello
This is my first post and would like to say hello to everyone, so hears my question I have look at so many pages and post and have come to the conclusion nobody really knows but I think most here know better than me because I have never done mining before other than renting an L3+ on ebay for 12 hours just to see how it works on NiceHash and I made about $20 but my question is if I pre-order an L3+ from Bitmain for Dec 1-10 for $1970 with PSU and S&H do you think I will still make money through 2018? With it, I have found calculators buy thy seem to stop 7 days in the future!! I know as hash rates increase these will make less but what about all the other coins that can be mined with scrypt I plan on using nicehash and really just wont the money more than coins, I thought about building a GPU rig but that seems very costly with the price of 1080TI cards also I have tried to find out if there is any newer tech on the horizon that would out perform the L3+ but nothing seems legit, should I wait for new tech or is the L3+ still a good money maker through 2018 any insight or help would be much apprehended.
Thanks very much,
    Jeff.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
INBOT

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:09:30 AM

Hi,
we at Inbot have a system where our InShare acts as your personal mining rig paying dividends on monthly basis.

If you are interested you can register at https://inbot.io/join/r1Kvm80NG or ask more in https://t.me/intoken

Br, Taru
Head of Community
Inbot
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.