Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:39:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin forum shows me comments only  (Read 411 times)
jakirtanvir (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:01:52 AM

Thanks to all, I am new commer  here. When I open any Post in this forum it’s open only comments of that topic. Not that topic info. And one more thing, that topic name shows me with Re: option.
Like if the topic is:” how to bitcoin earn?” If I open this it will show up “Re:how to bitcoin earn?” Headlines with comments of this post.
I think I have cleared up. Now I need help. Please please
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:23:40 AM

Thanks to all, I am new commer  here. When I open any Post in this forum it’s open only comments of that topic. Not that topic info. And one more thing, that topic name shows me with Re: option.
Like if the topic is:” how to bitcoin earn?” If I open this it will show up “Re:how to bitcoin earn?” Headlines with comments of this post.

you need to click the title and not on the numbers. can you post a screenshot of it?
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:37:34 AM

Thanks to all, I am new commer  here. When I open any Post in this forum it’s open only comments of that topic. Not that topic info. And one more thing, that topic name shows me with Re: option.

you need to click the title and not on the numbers. can you post a screenshot of it?
yeah can you post here a screen shot of what is happening?we need to see so we can find what should be the problem or else we will all speculate here.and truth is i dont really understand whats your asking.pls try to be mo specific regarding matter,thabk you
jakirtanvir (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:37:51 PM

i can't add screenshot in this forum. how to upload in ?
scott btc

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:24:08 PM

i can't add screenshot in this forum. how to upload in ?
use http://imgur.com/ then use bbcode sharing.
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/VlOpWMt.png[/img]
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:06:59 PM

Thanks to all, I am new commer  here. When I open any Post in this forum it’s open only comments of that topic. Not that topic info. And one more thing, that topic name shows me with Re: option.
If that's the case try viewing the first page of the post in order for you to see the topic. Youu were clicking the users replies, that's why you can'ts see the content of the topic.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:31:46 AM

I don't think you understand how forums work. This is not like Reddit where the topic is a link to something else. Each topic is a thread where people make comments about whatever they want. The first post of the thread is "the topic". Everything else is a response to that post (or another post in the thread). This is analogous to self posts on Reddit except there are no comment threads where people respond directly to a comment like on Reddit. Because all other posts are responding to the same topic, each post is titled with "Re: ..." automatically as that stands for "reply about X".

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: