Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan providers?  (Read 768 times)
Strange Vlad (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:35:16 PM

Hello.

Could you please recommend some good loan services for a prospective debitor that doesn't yet happen to have much history but is prepared to have to pay higher rates.

I could have of course used search, but I still have to post 4 more messages before I become first-class citizen, so why not ask instead.

Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.
1CdVTkA288cd3m1jkdqPjUfhQ5ebei8gVT
xboxgames

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:36:50 PM

Hello.

Could you please recommend some good loan services for a prospective debitor that doesn't yet happen to have much history but is prepared to have to pay higher rates.

I could have of course used search, but I still have to post 4 more messages before I become first-class citizen, so why not ask instead.

Two posts.  Not gonna happen.  Buy btc from a side part time job
cknat

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:10:33 PM

Hello.

I can Loan you some btcs.
xboxgames

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:24:12 PM

Hello.

Thats pretty good then.  Good luck
Strange Vlad (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:42:03 PM

Hello.

Two posts.  Not gonna happen.  Buy btc from a side part time job

Will be more, of course.  Not that think that number of posts will seriously influence my credit rating.  You know, people usually trust those who have been trusted before and have kept their promises.  But what if I've never had a chance to be trusted yet?  You know, we all have to start somewhere.

Sadly, publishing my real-life info won't help much in my case because I don't have any business or any prior community involvement, and to make things even worse, I come from a nation which has a reputation of a nation of scammers and criminals.  Sadly this is more or less true, because almost all honest people of my land have been killed during a terrorist rule of bloodthirsty tyrants who have been torturing my nation for almost a century, and whose corrupted descendants are still in charge, now disguised as democratic government.  Our gene pool is devastated, all decent people who could flee have already fled and enriched other nations, and we who still remain are trapped in this madness and terror until we gather enough money to run abroad.  Sorry for telling you all this, but it's very relevant to my situation.  Of course I am not scammer, and I am disgusted by my government and by most of my neighbors, but you can't tell, because we are all scammers to you.

And yes, I'm already working hard enough and I've bought as much bitcoins as I could afford.

Hello.

Thank you so much dude, I really appreciate it.  I'll contact you when I need a loan, but it will not happen until sometime later, maybe July.  I just wanted to ask beforehand, so that when I'm ready to borrow I'd know where to get the loan that I'll need.

Actually, I'm trying to make an MtGox bot, and I already see some signs of progress, but still have to do a lot of tweaking and testing before it's stable enough to risk other people's money.  The progress is slowed down a lot by my studies in university and also full-time work, and some personal stuff as well...  A bit stressed right now...  But I hope everything settles down eventually.

Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:57:54 PM

Actually, I'm trying to make an MtGox bot,

Bad idea. With the MtGox trade engine lag, you're setting yourself up to fuck over yourself.
Anton Chigurh

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:04:10 PM

Hey man, will you make me a bot for some $$$ (that i dont have at this moment but could get). I want a bot that simply buys btc on the low end of the recent trades and sells for $2 more, as many times as it can.
If it could do it 4 times a day that would double the btc in 1 month. doing it manually wouldn't be so bad, but a bot would make it so i didnt have to press the button  Grin
nor9872

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 06:17:56 PM

Try contacting tradefortress.
eltonjock

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:28:20 PM

Has anyone had any experience with a BTC loan service?
GaiusMaximus

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:30:38 PM

Are there any prospective Bitcoin loan services that seem like they could give banks competition in that dept?
Strange Vlad (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 06:04:56 PM

Actually, I'm trying to make an MtGox bot,

Bad idea. With the MtGox trade engine lag, you're setting yourself up to fuck over yourself.

We'll see...  Wink  My algorithm is supposed to be latency-resistant.  I hope to finally get a first running prototype working this weekend.  Then I hope to test and tweak it for some time and then maybe register as a stock on BTC-TC and issue some shares, it looks like not the fastest but certainly the most convenient (for me) way to get some funding.  I mean, if I actually manage to make it work and generate stable profit.  But we'll see...

Anyway, thanks everybody for answering. Wasting our time here together makes me oh so warm inside.   Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: