Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ++ Batmans Friday HOT PICK: Why Are You NOT in This Coin?+++ (video Llnks)  (Read 588 times)
Bruce Wayne (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:00:55 AM

Hey there Cryptowarriors -

Batman is about to take Ms. Batman out for a movie- but he did want to make sure this coin was on your radar.

Heres a hint as to what it is:

- platform type project , like Neo / eth / ark / lisk / wave and others .

- it had a max ico target of around 5000bitcoin giving 125 000 000

- ended their ico with 500btc , so about 2-2.5million usd worth.

- only 13 000 000 token were created.

- the only way to get new tokens from now on is staking it for 10% a year.  (not a bad locked in ROI)

- currently under $5.50 but I see it hitting $20 in lightening fashion.

Its NEBLIO!! 

As my newsletter gets closer, I am going to reserve my time and efforts for that, but I still want to give you guys some good picks for solid investments .  But ALWAYS do your own research.

You can start here with some great videos on Neblio. 

Its https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=neblio

Cheers!

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:39:37 AM

The price seems steadily climbing over the past few weeks with some corrections here and there, and i do think that an impending pump that is going to be huge may be coming for this coin. If you can explain to others what this project is about, that is probably best. Put that info in your OP as well.

Right now this coin is only trading on cryptopia and it's getting consistently $300k+ volume per day.

Once it gets big exchanges to list it, price to $20 is easy.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:52:41 AM

thank you so much for advising me to buy this shitcoin after it went 5x already, don't know what i would do without you

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:26:14 AM

What am I missing that makes this coin so great? Volume is relatively low at the moment, it is listed on a shit exchange and is already valued quite high. Your call puts in the top 20 "lightning quick", why?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:45:42 AM

The price has been moving steadily up so $10 - $20 is not out of question once it
gets on one or more of  big exchanges. Getting in near $1 or $2 would have been
nicer though.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:24:55 AM

Saw datadash saying that this coin is going to blow up in november as well, and he is generally pretty accurate in terms of his altcoin picks at least. So i think that this is probably a good buy if you consider all of the aspects.

It's strange though, rank 79 on coinmarketcap yet only 1 exchange.

Project really needs more exchanges to list it in order to gain big.

krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:33:23 AM

Thanks BAT , now its time to sell your Neblio guys  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:24:08 AM

Thank you bruce wayne I believe that supply is good enough for me to think buying.
It feels bit overpriced now as its new, empty project but I may take chance when it hits bottom.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:30:49 AM

CROWN has more potential right now... Buy some before the system node release in a couple of days!!
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:38:21 AM

this is the key ... one must always do just the otherway around as this "BaDman" suggets...
Neblio already so pumped that it will go drop down to hell.. please be warned

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
caineneal123

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:43:24 AM

Kind of like how FLiK was an easy 10X gain after coin burn. Yeah, I’m good.
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:53:50 AM

this is the key ... one must always do just the otherway around as this "BaDman" suggets...
Neblio already so pumped that it will go drop down to hell.. please be warned

Neblio is  a  long term project,     you can't expect  returns now.  The supply is low  the  idea  is  wondeful:  a platform  with  many script languages  to code   sart contracts  Personally I hold  a  few   for long term,  but  obv  anything can    happen  and  it can  fail  like any other coin.  But one thing is  for sure,  it  has not reached its  highest potential yet.

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:45:20 PM

EYYY  BaDDDman.. thank you very much for your shitty advice!!! luckily most of us are used to do just the opposite as you suggest hahahah  So as soon as you recommended Neblio, i sold all my tokens! this saved me some money as price dropped form around 6$ to 3,75$

so you was also thinking about beeing a pro and people to pay for your finantial analysis?¿? ohh jesus.. god saves them!
for the rest of you that are reading.. keep this in mind.. always do opposite as baDman says!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: