Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 12:53:20 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Delphi Systems Bounty Program  (Read 218 times)
dubpluriss
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 3


View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:29:19 AM
 #1

Delphi Systems Bounty Program



Note: Please also read our Official Delphi Systems Bounty Program Announcement on Medium for the full details.




We are very happy and excited to announce our updated Bounty Program for Delphi Systems.

With the new bounty program, we want to:

- make sure that any and all contributions (no matter the format) are fairly rewarded
- discourage users from trying to "game" or abuse the program by committing to suboptimal or arbitrary point systems
- align bounty participants' incentives more directly to the results achieved
- provide a smoother submission process
- encourage more creative and genuine contributions altogether



Resources

Bounty Registration
Website
Whitepaper
Medium
Twitter
Github
Subreddit



Contributing

We will be accepting submissions for Twitter, Reddit, Github, Translations, Blog Posts, and more.

To submit any sort of contribution, please visit our bounty submissions page and fill out the form on the page. From there, you can tell us what you've done (and give us URLs/links or other proof to see it firsthand), along with an ETH address that you would like to receive compensation at, and an email address that we may use to contact you.

Please note: it is essential to include a valid email address with your contribution(s), so that we may remain in contact with you as Bounty Program developments unfold. All communications regarding this program will be handled through bounties@delphi.systems and emails should be directed to this address if any questions or concerns arise.

Each submission must include the username associated with your submission, a valid email address, your eth address, and links to your work. We will be keeping full records on the back end as we review everyone's work. If you have any questions on the work you have submitted and the amount of PHI you may earn for your work you may contact us directly at bounties@delphi.systems.

Note: The total amount of PHI an individual participant earned will not be finalized until the end of our crowdsale and the conclusion of our Bounty Program. Any figures quoted in PHI prior to the end of our crowdsale are not set in stone and are subject to change.



Tokens

The final quantity of tokens allocated as bounty rewards is dependent on the total sum raised in the Community Token Auction. We hope this encourages contributions that meaningfully help to grow and strengthen the project. Of the total supply of PHI, 60% will be distributed via the Community Token Auction, and the remaining 40% is split between the Founder's Token Pool and the Bounties Token Pool.

The Bounties Token Pool will be allocated a minimum of 10% of the total PHI token supply. The Bounties Token Pool percentage allocation increases linearly from there to a maximum of 25%, in the case where the Community Token Auction cap is reached. Please see our [allocations page] for an interactive chart showing the possible token allocations that would result from various auction outcomes.

The bounty rewards from this pool will be distributed at a rate no lower than 2% per month and no higher than 10% per month, beginning in January 2018.



Delphi Markets

If you were a participant in the Delphi Markets Bounty Program please read our post here.



1512953600
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1512953600

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1512953600
Reply with quote  #2

1512953600
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
aidit45@gmail.com
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 224


View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:40:47 AM
 #2

how can you build the power you mean while the computer network at this time can be in susupi, how do you do it with blo

killerjoegreece
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 882


Translations from English to Greek of ANN threads


View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:20:32 AM
 #3

The Greek translation is completed here since the 1st of November https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2344147.msg23860323#msg23860323

★★★ 295+ GREEK★★★TRANSLATIONS ★★★
FAST ★★★ FLAWLESS ★★★ CHEAP ★★★ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175769.new#new
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!