Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest decisions you ever made for bitcoin?  (Read 336 times)
Terry05 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:49:28 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 05:39:55 AM by Terry05

There is one Dutch Family Goes All In on Bitcoin by Selling Business and Property to Invest. Would you think this decision is right or not ? And why

What are those big decisions that you ever made for bitcoin?<br>

See below article;

https://bitconnect.co/bitcoin-news/776/dutch-family-goes-all-in-on-bitcoin-sells-business-and-property-to-invest/

The first thing comes in my mind when I red the article is an insane decision, but after few minutes my mind start to ponder and recall how many succesful people risk everything just to try their luck in order for them to become sucessful today.

Share your thoughts please ,need some encouragements to make big decisions also for bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:47:58 AM

There is one Dutch Family Goes All In on Bitcoin by Selling Business and Property to Invest. Would you think this decision is right or not ? And why

See below article;

https://bitconnect.co/bitcoin-news/776/dutch-family-goes-all-in-on-bitcoin-sells-business-and-property-to-invest/

The first thing comes in my mind when I red the article is an insane decision, but after few minutes my mind start to ponder and recall how many succesful people risk everything just to try their luck in order for them to become sucessful today.

Share your thoughts please ,need some encouragements to make big decisions also for bitcoin.
they decide to sell their business to invest here in bitcoin actually its good if you invest here in bitcoin but to sell your business in real world is not wise because we can do bitcoin without invest why you sell your business that is nonesense and also the price of bitcoin is volatile relying here is not good its true we can rely here but you dont know what will happen in bitcoin in the future

mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:51:20 AM

This isn't a good idea, if you have already a good business that can give you money, you don't need to sell it for bitcoin. A real business is better than all, because bitcoin is risky and unstable. You can invest the money you advance or that you have earned from real business Wink
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:53:07 AM

To abandon the real world and the traditional money earner is working 5 to 8 hours that I am really struggling with. I made this decision when I started to bitcoins 1 year ago. I invested money and saw it quickly grows everyday. I saw the potentials I had earned on Bitcoins And in Crypto. That has given me more solid decision to leave my job. Right now my income in trading and my investments in altcoins is enough. So I can say that if you live with bitcoins
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:10:36 AM

See below article;

This is a gambling decision,not an investment decision.It`s like they are trying to bet everthing they have on bitcoin.Succesful people risk everything,but they don`t rely on their luck,usually they have a good business plan or trading strategy.I would never risk so much for bitcoin.
Anyway,it seems that they are real bitcoin supporters,not some people who trade btc only to get fiat money.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:08:27 PM

Well, it's depends on your faith, if you believe you can do as those family did. It is the big decision to invest in bitcoin. For me I haven't done to invest anything yet in bitcoin. I'm still feeling passion for work with it, that's my decision. Maybe I'll see first and it could be my inspiration to the next step. I just couldn't pretend how possible my family will use bitcoin or invest either.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

Well, I think the second worst decision and biggest(The first one is universally applicable to anyone and that is not getting involved early) when it comes to Bitcoin, was to invest capital based on the opinion of others. I have lost my capital multiple times just because I have relied on the 'Valuable opinions' from the exchange chatbox from the strangers 'who care about your capital'. I would never do such mistakes again and if I don't have any time to do my own research, I would prefer not to invest.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

See below article;

Obviously this is very insane decision because you can never justify this thing that you are selling your every thing to just invest in bitcoin. No doubt bitcoin is very volatile and sustainable crypto currency and it will gives you profit with very great interest to that amount you have invested in but for the present time when bitcoin is not legalised every where this is completely insane to sell your everything to just invest into bitcoin because because for now bitcoin could be only part time work.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

The biggest so far of my decisions I evet made for bitcoin is to allot time for bitcoin especially in helping promoting ICOs by joining their campaign, it cost a lot of time in bounty projects , because participants are required to post a very constructive posts for the ICO projects you are promoting.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

I haven't but imo, that family's decision is kinda.....you know, it's a big risk, they should have keep some for rainy days might be coming.
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

Not buying at when the bitcoin worth of $19000 is best decision I take in the case of bitcoin. god saved me by this decision.
abiola1

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

My biggest decision I ever made for bitcoin is that I decided to invest on bitcoin late last year when it was $16,000 till now I have not recover from it.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

You can bitcoin  without investing or investing less. Your current business needs your family's needs; I can not take the risk of unaware investment by selling it. Not all like the Dutch family can be lucky. Bitcoin  also does not get any benefit at all.
Investing in it by selling everything will be gambling in simple terms. As you know, not all are lucky.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:27:36 AM

in the presence of this bitcoin many activities I have to leave for this job, bitcoin is very helpful in my family's financial problems.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

in the presence of this bitcoin many activities I have to leave for this job, bitcoin is very helpful in my family's financial problems.
[/quote
Yes bitcoin is big help for everyone especially in financial aspect cause joining in investing in bitcoin is good choice it will give you big profit in your investment. Like you, bitcoin help me in all my financial problems it give me hope and opportunity to earn and to pay all my liabilities and bitcoin is my source of income, bitcoin is my job.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

When I think bitcoin and blockchain are the future, then I invest all my living expenses.
Even though I'm just a poor student, I still believe in bitcoin. At present, although bitcoin has brought me good returns, 1 is not willing to give up bitcoin.

BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

The biggest so far of my decisions I evet made for bitcoin is to allot time for bitcoin especially in helping promoting ICOs by joining their campaign, it cost a lot of time in bounty projects , because participants are required to post a very constructive posts for the ICO projects you are promoting.
I do not think too much of the time we spend with it.
I work in the real world, and I can share my time well. it only takes about 3-4 hours to complete my work in bitcoin. btw I just follow the campaign signature.
I just need to make 10 constructive posts every week.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:37:55 PM

See below article;

Yea, I'm familiar with the news last year because it really make the headlines, but I'm just wondering what had happened to the family though? Since bitcoin has been struggling and the price falls dramatically from $19K-$6K. I'm sure that he had regretted his decision to put everything on bitcoin. The risk is really high and it would be really insane if you "gamble" everything on it but the reward is not there. And it not just concern about him alone, but his whole family will suffer or probably suffering to this day because of the decision.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:58:36 PM

I think mine is getting to know about Bitcoin itself which opened the door for me to learn more about cryptocurrency. Since then I have kept learning more and more and growing more and more in the space. I am happy I did because its a revolution that changed everything for me.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

I think mine is getting to know about Bitcoin itself which opened the door for me to learn more about cryptocurrency. Since then I have kept learning more and more and growing more and more in the space. I am happy I did because its a revolution that changed everything for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: