Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer D3 19.3GH Multiple Available In hand ESCROW  (Read 193 times)
jcobra99 (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:06:45 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 08:08:13 AM by jcobra99

I have quite a few of these available. I had plans of building a big farm but my plans have changed and am purchasing another rental property and need more down payment.  The units are in hand and i am located in St. Louis MO. I guess i would be willing to meet a reasonable distance if needed but would prefer to ship. I'm not trying to lose 10% to ebay fees and another 3% to paypal plus paypal wants me to acquire an employee tax ID because ive met some certain threshold of sales for the year. So i'm here because im not looking to pay 13% in fees plus pay taxes on my sales. So i guess you could pay with bank transfer, venmo, square cash, google wallet. moneygram ect. Of course coin  LTC preferred. I'm willing to try escrow but would prefer to do one unit at a time as i have never used it. Of course cash in hand in person is ideal.

$2100 Each Shipped  respond on here or Pm or feel free to shoot me a text 636 734 0962

https://ibb.co/nPHKFm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: