Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin can never go past $7000  (Read 4028 times)
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:40:45 PM

I have confidence with movement will be toward the bitcoin and passes the numbers $7000 menjadii but it would be a challenge against the bitcoin must get past the numbers $6000 in advance at the end of this month with so bitcoin will increasingly put in the right position so that it won't happen because I see the downturn. bitcoin still hang on to the number $5600, I believe the bitcoin will continue to increase ride

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:42:39 PM

Why do you think it is time to stop bitcoin? previously Bitcoin price is $ 2000 I've seen people like you thought and time has proven that they are wrong. Bitcoin and blockchain technologies are really bright future. As you have seen, there are many altcoin in the present time but nobody coin would pass the Bitcoin

Make me great again
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:05:58 PM

Globally Acceptance of bitcoin is not yet even done. We are just from the first stages of Globalization of Bitcoin. It could go past 7000$ or go lower than $5000. It's still depends on what would be happening for the next few years ergo stating $5000-$6000 is the playground of Bitcoin is surely wrong. We still have a lot of years and time to be able to specualte what will ne the final playground of Bitcoin's Price.

5k-6k is a fair price ? I think it's an enough proof that it could get higher every year. I do agree with Sir, Global acceptance is not yet over and I think it's not yet a mere half yet. There is more to come within months and years. I can say that bitcoin is just starting to evolve by adaption.
The more it will be known, the greater the possibilities for bitcoins.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:06:50 PM

Bitcoin's volatility has been steadily decreasing over time, which means huge price movements upwards are less likely than ever. Sorry it's not going to happen. I think 5000-6000 range is the correct or fair price, so selling at the higher end of this range would bring profit at least and then I think alt coins start making more sense at that point
I also think that price correction will happen soon, because it is very worrying if we look at the price of altcoin that does not go in the low price round, and this is a loss for those who have a large amount of altcoin, I hope the price correction will happen soon, because this can make my trapped altcoin can be sold,
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:17:00 PM

The "Assholes" ( bankers/lawyers) are now in control of BTC, and they'll  fuck her to death, and leave her with junky marks on her arms on a dark-street when they're done.

Libertarians & Crypto-Anarchists saw BTC as once in a life-time chance to be free of the assholes, but the assholes just see this as another daily way to FUCK and enslave the masses.

Everytime a whale dump his coins, a bankster will be buying it. And the more the bankster buy, the more they take the power from the whales.

That's why the pump and dump strategy is now dangerous. Whales cant do that anymore without risking their coins being sold to a bankster. You dont know to who you are selling your coins.

With the banksters in control of a big stash of BTC, its only a matter of time until bribing the miners to undermine the nodes, as the nodes are the last resistance to bankster domination. Bigger blocks means bigger chains, impossible to synch for the ordinary user. So only banksters will run it, in big databanks, centralizing it to their power.

They will not destroy bitcoin, but they will use it for a global currency, run by nodes in big databanks that only them can afford to buy. This currency will only be able to run through smartphones, without a downloaded blockchain and without any security.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:23:45 PM

Bitcoin's volatility has been steadily decreasing over time, which means huge price movements upwards are less likely than ever. Sorry it's not going to happen. I think 5000-6000 range is the correct or fair price, so selling at the higher end of this range would bring profit at least and then I think alt coins start making more sense at that point
Until now I still believe that bitcoin prices will still increase better than the current prices. I as a person who always pay attention to bitcoin prices then see that the possibility of price increase is still very high. Indeed there has been a correction but not more than 200 $. The current bitcoin price is still stable and I've found some graphs showing that bitcoin prices will increase again by the end of 2017.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:47:37 PM

Until now I still believe that bitcoin prices will still increase better than the current prices. I as a person who always pay attention to bitcoin prices then see that the possibility of price increase is still very high. Indeed there has been a correction but not more than 200 $. The current bitcoin price is still stable and I've found some graphs showing that bitcoin prices will increase again by the end of 2017.
of course bitcoin prices will continue to increase, because basically the bitcoin is different from other types of coins, the advantages of bitcoin is a limited amount. the less residual of bitcoin and the more people who need bitcoin the bitcoin price level will increase. I can only speculate that bitcoin prices will grow to $ 7000 by the end of this year. this is according to the science I read.

Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:49:09 PM

its not never go past $7000 but bitcoin not reach $7000 yet. i think it happen asap next years..
i scared with high price of bitcoin make criminals by people
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:05:42 PM

its not never go past $7000 but bitcoin not reach $7000 yet. i think it happen asap next years..

Bitcoin can easily reach a price of $ 7,000 in the next few months. Now the price fluctuates, and we even see a downtrend. But this need not be feared. The price of bitcoin is always recovered and goes up

jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:14:24 PM

Bitcoin can easily reach a price of $ 7,000 in the next few months. Now the price fluctuates, and we even see a downtrend. But this need not be feared. The price of bitcoin is always recovered and goes up
are you talking Bitcoin price will reach $ 7,000 in the next few months? What do you have the base? I want to refer to the market price analysis of your

Make me great again
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:23:49 PM

Bitcoin need some momentum in order to get pump for example if Alibaba fully legalize bitcoin for their company, it will affect on bitcoin value and demand globally

Nothing can we do , when bitcoin getting greater, their risk also greater as well so we must more advance in order to protect ourself from anything that against the law
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:38:37 PM

You do not know what you are talking about, the only cap limit of bitcoin is the amount of money circulating around the world, now it is impossible that all the money of the world moves to bitcoin since we need money for other stuff, but there is not a reason for bitcoin to not surpass 7000 in fact many are predicting that price is going to surpassed before the end of the year.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:41:42 PM

People start panicking after reading posts like the OP's and start selling their Bitcoin immediately after seeing only a $50 rise in the price. No offense, but maybe OP is trying to do that purposely  Roll Eyes Anyway, every time when the price of Bitcoin gets stable for just a few days, we start seeing posts like this where people say "Bitcoin will not move anymore", "It is all over!" blah blah, and guess what happens? Bitcoin starts moving again, and it crosses the mark it never had, and i believe that is what going to happen this time again, so no one needs to panic right now, but wait and be patient.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:47:24 PM

Incisive analysis from the thread opener. This is the level of intellectual rigour that makes me revel in being part of this forum. I'm so proud to have witnessed it and hopefully I'll get to meet the OP some day so I can thank him for his years of careful consideration.

I wonder how many threads and posts there are now that begin with 'bitcoin will never reach X price'. There must be hundreds from 1c upwards.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:24:00 PM

Currently, the $5000-$6000 price range is correct higher price but not the higher price range in next 2 weeks because the price of bitcoin was dip cause BTG fork seems not to be secure by people but the SegWit2x will dump the price. However, bitcoin usually increase every year and 2018 is said to be another best year for bitcoin.

cityfalcon

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:31:13 PM

There's just too much going on and info being released for any price to be a "fair price".
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:31:38 PM

bitcoin will increase soon and we can break $7000 but i don't think that it will happen in november because we are going to see another hard fork. so i think maybe the price will be increase more high after hard fork and maybe in december the price is increase. many of us is expecting to see $7000 soon and some of us is waiting the higher price and we can waiting together what will happen in tomorrow. and maybe now we are in correction price and will happen in many times before the hard fork is happen.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:41:24 PM

Bitcoin is possible become 7k dollars until now because many people until now buying bitcoin . I think why the bitcoin price not increase higher than 6k dollars because some people have doubt in their mind that bitcoin will not increase because the second fork is near and its november. But everything is possible to happen maybe we see th eprice of 7k dollars before end of this year or maybe it will not see it depends on the demand..
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:53:43 PM

Seems to me that because of fiat problems in Kenya a couple weeks ago, the price of Bitcoin actually hit a value of well over $7,000USD, but in Kenyan shillings.

Cool
The main point is that kenya people are willing to have bitcoin and there government need to purchase bitcoin for there people because if they are purchasing other stuffs for kenyan people it will not help but if they buy bitcoin for there people it will help them out and they will ready to deal the world plus bonus point is that they will become a rich country around the world too.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Freegan

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:10:56 PM

I had already read the analysis of supposed experts predicting that the price of bitcoin could not exceed the $1,300 barrier again, and that as soon as that happened, there would be a tremendous correction that would take the price of bitcoin at prices below of $500 or maybe $300. That never happened, but what happened is that I stopped believing in these so-called experts and their permanently pessimistic predictions.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: