Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New user bitcoin !?  (Read 1578 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:08:52 PM

As a new user, can I start using Bitcoin without having to understand the technical details?
You can actually use bitcoin without any basic technical knowledge about using bitcoin. But I think when you know the technical stuff and how bitcoin works then you can use bitcoin with much more useful. I strongly advise you that when you want to maximize bitcoin you should know the bitcoin as well as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:11:37 PM

Yes you can use bitcoin without understand any technical details but you have to know where you gonna use bitcoin in invest or trade site or anything else ? and you have to be careful because he exist many scam site who can stolen your bitcoin
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:16:34 PM

As a new user, can I start using Bitcoin without having to understand the technical details?

Technically speaking, you can.
But the thing is, that would be the dumbest investment that an investor can ever do. To not understand the thing that he or she is investing his or ger money at.
I believe that one should understand butcoins thoroughly to gain or maximize any profit. And i thnk that goes for every investment. Because without understanding of what you are doing, you cannot give your best. Which in return won't let you recieve what's best. So I suggest you study about bitcoins first if not the whole crypto world, so you know what you are getting yourself into and not have regrets in the future.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:35:57 PM

You are still able to use Bitcoin without knowledge about it but it's really hard to earn Bitcoin if you don't know anything about Bitcoin. For now there are a lot of information about Bitcoin on the internet and it's not too hard to understand so I think you should read some about Bitcoin to get knowledge about it cause Bitcoin is becoming world currency and in the near future I think it'll replace cash so you'll become backward if you don't know about it Smiley
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:51:04 PM

Don’t worry about the technical details if you are casual user of the bitcoin and crypto community. Even when I started with bitcoin I just new that it’s used in the same way as local currency of our nation. The only difference is it’s online and over the internet. But ask me, you will get to know all the technical and non technical details automatically once you start earning with it. The process is very unconscious and with your journey you will have to learn many things about it.

Believe me bitcoin is very habitual and with the time you will get involved into it a lot to learn everything about it. Tell me if I’m wrong guys ;-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:35:08 PM

When you are a new user of bitcoin you just have to ask people who are already using bitcoin about their experiences and testimonies in using bitcoin. From that you can gain so much knowledge and also encouragements from hem. It could help you so much in pursuing in bitcoin.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:44:41 PM

For me, using bitcoin doesnt necessary mean that you need to understand it all, I myself don't understand some of the technical part of bitcoin, the only mindset that I have is that using bitcoin, we can earn money. on that mind set , Im willing to learn more about bitcoin Smiley
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:12:01 PM

Im a member here but still i have little knowledge about the tecnical things so yeah maybe you can go ahead
Im also new user of bitcoin, when i first use it, i its seem hard to understand at first but later on i understand a little bit of how it work. And i make some research about how signature campaign and investment works, and also i ask some little help of my friend who also user of bitcoin, little by little i learned and have some knowledge of it.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:49:23 AM

Im a member here but still i have little knowledge about the tecnical things so yeah maybe you can go ahead

I think almost everyone of us started with almost zero knowledge in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. But as we go along the way, we learn a few things and more. There is no limit in learning and even the members here with the highest of ranks, they also learn a thing or two about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. We can always add more information to what we already know by using the forum. There are hidden gems here and who knows, we might just find the biggest one.
wolfracer

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:26:25 AM

No, Don't do never that! A bitcoin is something precious is like gold, more than a coin is an investment. It has been targeted several world powers, does not this give you an idea of its potential? First you must inform yourself, read its withe paper, learn about others crytos, you must be very attentive of its price, but above all about news that may affect its price. Later this will help you multiply it you will know when it is time to sell or buy.

sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:28:44 AM

Bitcoin is different from what you use every day and what you know so far. There's a lot you need to know before you start using Bitcoin to safely use and avoid common mistakes. You have to read and learn abundantly every day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:50:26 AM

I'm near to the Full Member rank now, and I could say that I have knowledge on what I'm doing here in this forum, but base on what I'm seeing lately, there is a lot of newbie users in this forum which most of them are just spammers, that is why the moderators and staff in this forum are deleting some post because of the spams that is happening in this forum.
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:52:17 AM

Most importantly you have to know what bitcoin is, how its mechanism. Learn from some literacy or news about bitcoin. so that later you can determine how to get bitcoin. and also learn from the masters who are in this forum, who have given advice on your thread.
mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:05:22 AM

you cant start without understanding. It is not that hard. But you did not understand fast time, but later you will not be able to. False will come bad. That is, before bitcoin know about sarch at google, youtube, bitcoin.org and understand that what is bitcoin! Then it will be good for you. so best of luck. Sad Sad
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:09:19 AM

For me its a no, it makes difficult for you  in doing bitcoin if you do not understand first what is bitcoin or what is bitcoin all about. Learn some details of  bitcoin, and rules of it, as much as possible read a lot about bitcoin and how bitcoin works, if you do this i can assure you that it makes easy for
you earn and save in bitcoin. A new user should always start in bottom for a better result.
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:44:32 AM

You dont need to know all the technical details as long as you secure your private keys and know what things you should do here and if you have some concerns about then you could look at it since no one is stopping you. There are threads related to your questions and we have youtubes and articles by the way

ab007

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:48:02 AM

There is no such technical or high knowledge is required for new users as all the things are there available on net also just start your online business through bitcoins no such details necessary
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:52:30 AM

Yes you can start Bitcoin without  such technical knowledge.but if you want stay for long term in the crypto world then it's important to you have good technical knowledge about the crypto world.and if you want to get more knowledge about btc then I suggests you to read Bitcoin forum and cryptonews everyday.beacause by doing this you get the sufficient knowledge about the btc.
CristiTCM

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:56:00 AM

Yes you can start Bitcoin without  such technical knowledge.but if you want stay for long term in the crypto world then it's important to you have good technical knowledge about the crypto world.and if you want to get more knowledge about btc then I suggests you to read Bitcoin forum and cryptonews everyday.beacause by doing this you get the sufficient knowledge about the btc.
where can i see daily news about bitcoin?
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:56:00 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency, and everyone has the right to use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: