Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you diversify?  (Read 850 times)
bunch

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:30:26 AM

I am diversifying into BTC and alts now. For too long I have waited before getting into crypto. Crypto has been on my radar for too many years without me pulling the trigger. So I have lost a lot of the last years skyrocketing
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:00:04 PM

yes in btc and alts

Tantlizbat

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:20:55 PM

Yes I do diversify my investments. Before I get to know crypto, I was investing in stock market and FX trading. I am still investing in stocks but not FX anymore.

Currently I diversify my investment in stock markets and crypto. In the future, I plan to invest in business and properties if I have the chance.
Diversification in trading and investment in bit coin as well as in real estate is a good sign of a successful investor I am also changing my business with the time as my priorities changes so some time I take part in stock exchange while some I invest my money in buying house or shop etc. which give me so much profit.
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:35:21 PM

I have other altcoins as well.
And i think it is only necessary to do that in order to have a more secure means of investments.
Bitcoin may be a good way to invest but we really dont know what may happen in the future.  That is why it is always best to have contingencies.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:35:36 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 03:19:00 PM by setifien19

I don't know why you are asking for people's ​investment and holding, ( I think your question had to be : is investment in other projects besides cryptos profitable? And what about holding (wether bitcoin or altcoins) ?
For me : 1/ I didn't investment yet ...2/ yes I am holding both bitcoin and altcoins
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:42:31 PM

As of the moment, i am still on the beginning of my crypto life which means i am not currently holding any coins as of now. However, i have thought of diversifying my coins by the time i have some so my chances for profit growth is wider though i am thinking to have majority of it on bitcoin.

sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:47:04 PM

Diversification is good, but I don't see any coins which can compare in its profitability with bitcoin. I think this is also not a good option. Having the opportunity to earn good money deliberately refused to invest in less profitable projects for the sake of imaginary security. I fully rely on bitcoin.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:56:04 PM

My answer to both questions is yes. I would invest and diversify my funds in both cryptocurrency and other investments such as stocks, mutual funds, trust funds, real estate, and business. This is my long term goal and I am trying my best to achieve it. Learn everything I can while achieving these goals by reading books and doing research, focusing on one goal at a time, having my own strategy, and being self-aware of my risk tolerance are my ways toward this goal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: