Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:05:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CiTIZENSHIP  (Read 1001 times)
Kaye (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:09:21 PM

Do you think every people care for their nation? How do you say so?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maks123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:35:11 PM

I consider that it is not necessary. There are people who do not recognize root roots, for example, from mixed blood. For example, my friend is half Jewish, half Uzbek. He does not recognize Uzbek roots, considering himself a Jew, but he looks like a typical Asian. What nation should he care for?

Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:04:56 PM

The gains of citizenship, for me, depends on the leadership of that country. Some countries know how to take care of their citizens and as such citizens from a country like that should be very proud of their country. Otherwise, why would anyone be proud of a country that does nothing to protect them outside. I wouldn't.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:06:03 PM

Basically, some people do not actually care for their nation due to one reason or the other, and as a result of this, they go as far as having citizenship in other countries.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
aloha99

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:19:32 PM

Nation must be symbol of proud for every citizen. It illustrates family, friends, homeland and great childhood memories. Protect nation against enemies is a MUST for every citizen 
kristiano92

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:38:26 PM

I think it isnt so important, because we live together on one Earth. We should hold together to develop our civilization and take care of our planet.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:35:31 PM

It should be don't need care about citizenship but life not like that.
People love movement careless about citizenship because with them all place in the earth are home. Like this way

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:00:43 PM

Citizenship is the positioning of the individual in society. Each person is part of the economy. How we work depends the welfare of the whole society. If people live well, they are proud of their nationality. A lot of people a lot of work but it does not have enough money for life. This means that the government do not control those policies. Every citizen is involved in their choice. If all will be proud of their citizenship in the world, no wars and everyone will live well.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:31:07 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 03:25:14 AM by eann014

I don't think so, because some other people wants to change their citizenship even if they are not on that country. Especially those who lives a long time in other country maybe because they also want to be benefited in that country.
bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:43:23 PM

the person who follow the rules of state he is the best citizen. all the rules are made for the welfare of us if someone to tried broke these rules that person harm to himself, he is not good citizen.

yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:02:59 PM

No probably not but I think if the country has care for you and treats you correctly then it is easy to care for your country. Where I live it is crazy and I dont like it much here anymore but I can see other countries living in

peaceful and harmonious times that is nice to see Smiley

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:09:43 PM

Nationality is fluid. In the times of globalization, professionalism and time spent on one country would easily get you the nationality you desire.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:14:07 PM

NO!! what people want is the humanity and love forthe country and not just citizenshipo where ever you are when ever it is ! as long as in your hearth yyou know and love your country, thats matter mosst !!!
cryptoshaa

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:09:35 PM

Citizenship is the status of a person recognized under the custom or law as being a legal member of a sovereign state or part of a nation.

A person may have multiple citizenships and a person who does not have citizenship of any state is said to be stateless.
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 01:50:09 PM

I agree with the idea that we should be citizens of the world rather than citizens of our own country of birth.

People who teach us that we should defend our country no matter what are the first who never go and fight themselves, let alone send their own children to do that.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:27:32 AM

Catalonia..

You have no right to have a vote WHY you ask?..

Unless the whole of SPAIN have a vote on whether you can have the right to have a vote to leave SPAIN..

It's the only way DEMOCRACY Wink..Don't tell me what's fair Angry..

Lets get some FACTS right here..

Imagine a city with loads of super rich people and it hold about 2 million people imagine if they just decided right we will vote to become independent and make our own laws like no one can come in unless you work with less than 500 pounds on them and a blow up doll well my rules i called my city
independent..

Now imagine a Village in the UK deciding we have loads of rich people and we will have a vote to become independent because we don't want no poor riff raff walking in our village and we want have to pay taxes to the government to help the poor people..

Then what if my cul de sac close or square decide well 50 people live here lets become independent
because we are all rich and don't want anyone from another area upsetting pats flowers
so we wont have to pay taxes and by law it's death penalty for breaking flowers in peoples gardens..

Then why cannot a gang of super rich people by a big plot of land and declare independent from the country that you live in and make your own laws up like NO paying tax no one can live here in our
area unless we say so plus if your from out side our community you have to pay a toll to walk on the bridge ..

NOW do you see why Catalonia cannot have a vote unless the whole of Spain decides to let them
go..

And if it's ok just to let people decide for themselves if they can become independent without anyone's say so then this would also happen ..

Petition · Sadiq Khan: Declare London independent from the UK and ...
https://www.change.org/.../sadiq-khan-declare-london-independent-from-the-uk-and-...
This petition is calling on Mayor Sadiq Khan to declare London independent, and apply to ... Get in touch if you like: psythor (at) gmail.com or tweet @Psythor.

Could London become a separate city state? | The Independent
www.independent.co.uk › News › Business › Business Analysis & Features
28 Jan 2014 - Let's face it – London feels more and more like a foreign land and it doesn't really belong with the rest of Britain. And the economy is where the .

And do you think it's right ^^^ see because they make more money and don't want to share with the rest of the country..

BUT all our government buildings are there that's why they make so much money ..
LONDON CHEEKY SNOOTS ..

Now how to solve this problem is let the whole of Spain have a VOTE on if they should give
Catalonia the right to have a vote and if SPAIN say yes then they should be ALLOWED..

They have no right to decide..

zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:33:22 AM

Nowadays most people don't care about their nation , its their own that only matters. Citizenship is important to those people who are rich , they can change citizenship if they want to. Just like in other countries even if the people is not from their own nation , they can be a citizen in that nation by changing their citizenship.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:33:28 AM

The EU
people say well the UK is doing the same as Catalonia NO IT'S NOT Angry..

We the UK never decided to join the EU for them to rule over us all we decided was to have free trade
END OF STORY..
But as time went on they was crafty and started lining political BUMS pockets ..
And we our are own COUNTRY nothing to do with anyone but ourselves ..

Catalonia is just like wales and wales belongs to the UK ..

Wales just cannot say we are having a vote to leave the uk unless we and i mean our government decides to let them have a vote ..

It's an invasion if you just decide to call it your own country ..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:34:55 AM

Nowadays most people don't care about their nation , its their own that only matters. Citizenship is important to those people who are rich , they can change citizenship if they want to. Just like in other countries even if the people is not from their own nation , they can be a citizen in that nation by changing their citizenship.
I care for the UK and it's people..
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:43:25 AM

I still care for my nation where i birth here, works here, all my family and many friends here.
I not need to find a reason why not to care aboutit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: